Legends of the game

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
can't believe Dreami isn't up there! such a stlong merc back in the day and such a good drood up until recently always pheared

alb - Dreami
Hib - Domain/Mastade/Staj
Mid - Boomer/valg

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
Well i aint gonna just name one, and btw i dislike you all not mention me! :)

Kemor even said on a event fighting a bear that ah i see we have a legend of midgard here blejsarus. Or something like that :]

Anyway some "Legends" but its for me more ppl that i wont forget for diffrent reason.

Mid: Myself ofc! Boooom (whine boy), Valgair(just coolio), Durgi, Jon(funny!), Sinister(hardcorer), Azal, Ottar(defender of odin), Chronicle(Whine boy), Remeem(psycho)

Alb: Septina,Walker,Gohrim,Faderull,Coren,Artemis,Rambo

Hib: Lourker, Usp, Lokomo, Moofio +gang.

Thats to mention a few.

I was going to mention you :) and Azal

Alb: Walker / Rambo / Niar

Hib: i dont remember.. sorry

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Oi, is this thread still alive ;s

Alb - Outlaw/zoister/Alpha classic players, maybe not the BEST ones skill wise but still well worthy of mentioning when it comes down to profiles/legends of a realm ( during the old days ofc ).

Hib - Tankster/Aragone, great players and also where the ones in hib who helped evolve the 8v8 most during the earlier days.

Mid - Xanatea, top notch gamer and with a straight forward goal of making his guild the nr1 of the server(s).

Just to give you the heads up, two of those "legends" above used radar for years :)

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Mid : Brite ( Every time i saw that monkey it was bad news)

Hib: Jamiesmallicus (Unforgettable fights in hadrians when speeding him to sauvage)

Alb: Onigirl (same as brite when was running)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Mid: Sun?
Hib: Novamiir or that guy who whiped the alb zerg with a great drake xD
Alb: Finster

Olly

Loyal Freddie
Oljad :wub:
- Hardly, but youre sweet at least!

For me legends of the game is all about the first impressions (of people).
I remember Cplcarrot, an infiltrator in a guild called Dark Prophecy, who took time "teaching" me how to fight in rvr. I miss him a bunch, a really nice guy.

I remember Verra, awesome guy who told me not only a little, but really introduced me to high end rvr, 8man etc, and to read battles in a completely different way than I had before.

I remember Sarjamuurhaaja (spelling?) for beeing the first person I found and saw in rvr, when i was level 48 or something, running away on low life and eventually i found him and managed to kick his ass (lol how could i now it wasnt fair to kill someone without full health?) was still a nice feeling!

Greedy (oliginal one) and Norp(an, y, i) and all his characters was the people who introduced me to the game in the beginning, helping me to finally ding lvl 50 in avalon city after i died 20 times just a mm from finally dinging), lending the CD's to me after i broke my own and ragedeleted the game.

We have Eggy, Beeks, Lookdaddy, Jacob, Bambi, Ben and the rest of the slowcrew who was a really nice bunch of people making the game worth playing after you came to the state of mind that the game wasnt everything.

Of course we have all the grand enemys out there, some Im more fond of than others, some i show more respect than others, etc, but to name a few!

Raid (when you saw him charge in you know we were screwed. In the old frontiers)
All of NP was just too skilled, just too much pwnage.
We have Netcode (of course) who's been here all the time, standing out in his way.
I remember garbannoch for being horrible as well, and later on makingkillspamisNIC was quite damn horrible too.
Jox, without further words.
That Ranger that was so incredibly hard? I think he went celtic dual spec and always landing his side-stuns. I just dont remember his/her name, but iirc he made an addon that was really nice.

To long of a post this, but in the end there's just so many people to thank. You guys made this game, and thanks too all of you its still the best game out there. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post Olly and some good points about people making good impressions on you.

Tiri

Fledgling Freddie
Tiri maddog

Hib : Tankster
Alb : Raisen
Mid : Jox -Most name Fatbelly if you talk about old legends-

I play on ywain4 now as Terrier still a Sb :)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Well now when I think back all those years, it's been a while and the ones I still remember (well I've drunk a bit now, so now it really depends), no matter how I remember them, are:

Alb:
Outlaw (I still remember his zergs in OF),
Horner (had some funny fights with him, and he's actually still out there!),
Kagato (been quite a few 1v1s over the years, now it's been a long time though)

Hib:
Wuren (was maybe the last hib on Dyvet last time I played),
Vodkafairy (still remember when he killed me in Uppland before ToA about 7 years ago),
Dem Hibbies (I've forgot their names, but they were really feared back in OF and we had some fun fights when we tried to kill them)

Mid:
Well it's a bit different from Midgard pov, myself being from there, and having many friends from there, so those I can mention would have made an outstanding impression.

Garmund (the thane back before ToA, who hit so hard he 2-shotted me in a duel after I just got my new spellcrafted suit),
Montarloo (could never beat him in a duel either),
Ardamel (the relic raid leader),
Bluesky (had a lot of fun groups and raids with him, both rvr and pve),
Netcode, Warhead and Legit (still remember in OF when we had our all skald groups for fun),
Rolv (extremely dangerous savage, who I've duoed, trioed and 8v8'ed with a lot),
Arepa (make a pug and put this berserker together with Rolv on assist and we'd kill any set group, no matter who they threw at us, even large zergs had to bite the dust),
Takhysis and Nakai (we had fun making small groups in both OF and NF),
Ste (most successfull and greatest alliance leader, putting justice and having fun before any other criteria, and making sure all guilds followed the same line),
Undeadaqua (founder of Aquamarine, left the game at the arrival of ToA, but tought us that the whole point of gaming is having fun and helping eachother, which is why the guild has lived for so many years beyond).

If I forgot some great ones now, it must either be the alchohol or time. ;P

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Well legends is a relative large definitions wouldnt you say? What defines a rvr legend in daoc? Good rvr skills, or even high rps (those two dosent always come together, skills didnt get me to rr 9, leeching + /face mez + lajftap did ) good leadership etc etc? For me its based on the groups ive gone with. I used to group along with Cm, or duoed with a few mates. Xrystofer and Aol. I rarely partecipated in keep sieges, or relic raids, the few ive been on has been lead by katago. so my oppionion isnt that objective. :p

But for me it must be:

Kzn + cm gang: Good player and good guild with many good rvr players, fg roaming + tower humping is always phun.
Aol: probaly the best rvr player ive ever met. Leeched many rps from grouping with him.
Kagato: The best man to organise a big rvr raid, if you want a relic raid orginize good, hes the guy to do the. (bankmanager was also pretty good)
Pip: I hated him on his warcock.

and yes these sort of threads never die..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
But for me it must be:

Kzn + cm gang: Good player and good guild with many good rvr players, fg roaming + tower humping is always phun.

Surprised%20dog.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom