Left or right?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
left handed people dies before right handed.. atleast according to the statistics ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
left handed people dies before right handed.. atleast according to the statistics ;)

Wasn't that because we get more stressed in a world that is built for right handed people, or some such?

Anyway, I never feel stressed because i'm left handed so I expect to live a good long life. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
After-dinner conversation

A husband asks his wife, "Honey, if I died, would you remarry?"
"After a considerable period of grieving, I guess I would. We all need companionship."

"If I died and you remarried," the husband asks, "would he live in this house?"
"We've spent a lot of money getting this house just the way we want it. I'm not going to get rid of my house. I guess he would."

"If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house," the husband asks, "would he sleep in our bed?"
"Well, the bed is brand new, and it cost us $2000. It's going to last a long time, so I guess he would."

"If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house and slept in our bed, would he use my golf clubs?"
"Oh, no!" the wife replies. "He's left-handed!"

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't that because we get more stressed in a world that is built for right handed people, or some such?

Anyway, I never feel stressed because i'm left handed so I expect to live a good long life. :)

aye, a large part of it is stress afaik.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm luckily enough to be both :) Right hand just feels slightly more comfortable tho :D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
<-- Right handed.

It's called right hand for a reson... left is clearly wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom