Left or right?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
No, this is not a political thread.

Seeing that the other day was "Left Handed day" I was just curious.. how many here are lefties? I am! :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Guilty!

I used to be able to write with both left and right, but my teacher told me that was a stupid thing so I chose left.. Now that was a stupid thing :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Right!

Case is right handed for writing but left handed for most other things. He went to a school that didn't believe in being left handed, and pretty much beat it out of him, so he now writes (badly) right handed and left handed for eating etc.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Lefthanded... i pwn

Tho i use my right hand for.. many things

Everz

FH is my second home
right handed for writing, left handed for everything else :clap:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Right :)

I've noted that most lefthanders' handwriting is utter crap :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Im Right handed but left footed. Should you kick with the same side you write with? Freaky same thing just as i posted :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Witches, commie bastards, small cocks... sinister..

...aww.. so much jealousy! :D

Anyway, I was surprised to see there was an official left handeds day. Didn't think we needed one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyway, I was surprised to see there was an official left handeds day. Didn't think we needed one.

Ofcourse we do! How else could people highlight the slightly different people among normals without being racist/etc? :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Left handed people should all be round up and gassed. Only a few may remain for 'scientific torture'.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ye always suspected dem lefties, they be funny lookin'
them got that twitchy eyes.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
BURGER KING INTRODUCES LEFT-HANDED WHOPPERS

Burger King UK today announced the launch of its latest salvo in the battle of the Burger Wars - the new left-handed Whopper - which will become available nation-wide tomorrow April 1.

The UK's most preferred hamburger will still consist of lettuce, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup and four-ounce flame-grilled hamburger patty, but the sandwich has been re-designed to fit more comfortably in the left hand. This will result in fewer condiment 'spills' for left-handed hamburger lovers.

The new Left-Handed Whopper will have all the condiments rotated 180 degrees, thereby redistributing the weight of the sandwich so that the bulk of them skew to the left.

"We have always been proud of the fact that we offered 1,024 ways to order our flagship Whopper sandwich, now we are offering 1,025 ways! It's the ultimate 'Have It Your Way' for our left-handed customers," says Lorraine Thomson, Marketing Director for Burger King UK.

The Left Handed Club estimates that nearly 11 million left-handed customers visit Burger King restaurants in the UK each year. Lauren Milsom from the Club comments: "We are delighted that Burger King has recognised the difficulties of holding a hamburger in your left hand that has a natural right bias to it. We urge all left handed hamburger lovers to visit their nearest Burger King and taste the difference for themselves."

Initially, the Left-Handed Whopper will only be available in the UK, however Burger King is considering plans to roll it out to other countries with large left handed populations.

Notes to Editors:

Burger King UK and its franchisees operate 527 restaurants around the country and more than 10,000 restaurants in 53 countries and international territories around the world. In fiscal year 1998, Burger King had system-wide sales of $10.3 billion. Burger King UK is a subsidiary of Diageo plc, one of the world's leading branded consumer products businesses.

Distributed by PR Newswire on behalf of Burger King

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever hand is nearest is the hand I use. Except for writing... thats my left hand.

Oh and using a hammer .... thats left hand too but thats cos of previous experience :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Left.

Fork and knife regularelly, mouse in righthand, rest is done the leftywai!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"We have always been proud of the fact that we offered 1,024 ways to order our flagship Whopper sandwich, now we are offering 1,025 ways! It's the ultimate 'Have It Your Way' for our left-handed customers," says Lorraine Thomson, Marketing Director for Burger King UK.

I laughed at the general post, but that bit has got me thinking.. They say "Have it your way" - I wonder how many ways there are you can have it! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I laughed at the general post, but that bit has got me thinking.. They say "Have it your way" - I wonder how many ways there are you can have it! :D

You really don't want me answering this particular matter...

No wait...YOU might want, but the rest don't :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom