Leeds & Reading festival

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Best band for me were the gallows. They had so much energy and the frontman is a loonatic. He got tattoed midway through their performance with Reading 2007 on his arm and during the encore he climbed halfway up the center pole in the tent and dived into crowd :D

<3 the gallows

j.e.w emo?
its like melodic rock lol

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Jimmy Eat World are sort of borderline emo but that's not what pissed me off about them.

The fact that they fucking played twice pisses me off. Originally the organisers asked NOFX to headline lockup but they refused so instead of finding someone else decent and worthwhile to headline it they just stuck on Jimmy Eat World playing twice. Lazy bunch of tight assed ***** :/

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Jimmy Eat World are sort of borderline emo but that's not what pissed me off about them.

The fact that they fucking played twice pisses me off. Originally the organisers asked NOFX to headline lockup but they refused so instead of finding someone else decent and worthwhile to headline it they just stuck on Jimmy Eat World playing twice. Lazy bunch of tight assed ***** :/

i guess its shit, but think of the JEW fans! must have been loving it.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
billy talent were amazing, was a circle pit for every song, all in good fun.. was great crowd.. my favorite band of the day! closely followed by <3 against me <3 who were rocking it hard. I was so fucked by the time gallows came on i didnt know what was going on, heard a few songs they were pretty good, too much swearing tho.. put fuck infront of something and you got an easy rebellion but did enjoy em.

new found glory didnt play the only song i knew of em "hit or miss" they were average really :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

I'd of cried if I were there and that happened =< NOFX > JEW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom