Leaving...

A

arladon

Vodka's gone?! Noooo! But seriously, when I get my cleric up to like... lvl 40+, I have to get a chanse to kill you Vodka :(. I never got to at BG1 with Officer, so I must do it in real RvR! So convince this dad of yours to give you back your account, or you'll ... Um.. hate him... Like... very much.. Yeah.. And then I kill you! :D .
I can't wait ;).

I

inuyasha

baaaaaaaaaah!

Vodka!

Nerf your dad, remove hes beer and say he'll get it back when he reopens your account!

I
HATE
COMMANDING
PARENTS!

ruins all the fun, and nothing to do with it either ;(

He just gotta learn the fact that mmorpgs get you addicted a while at the time, and that you wouldnt played all the time forever..
Then again, parents are slow learners ,(

Hope to see you in a later game!
Do NOT become a father like that =)

V

VodkaFairy

My dad's convinced I want to get away from real life, so he wondered why I didn't use drugs yet.

k.. <speechless> :(

O

oblivion_6

jesus this is the problem with parents these days

When i was a lad my mum used to take away the plugs for my consoles and hide them so I could go outside and get "fresh air"

I went out right enough and the fresh air i got came in the form of under age drinking and drug use.

Why cant parents adapt to the times going outside to play isnt an option anymore for children, hell theres practically nothing to do in most cities.

When (if lol) i have children i would be happy that they played an online game for fun if this kept them

A) not pregnant
B) Clean of Drugs
C) Out of trouble

I think many parents use things like this to prove that they care about their child and its upbrining when tbh most parents couldnt give a sh*t and let television talks to their kids

S

seranu

Oh lord not Vodka :(

Widdie here btw :/ Damn we had some good times out in thid mate, probably the best gaming times I've had tbh ;) Kinda lost contact towards the end, but was still a refreshment talking to you :p Really enjoyed you in-game mate, and remember, when you come back, just look for 'teh Wid' and ye'll get some help from me 50 shade (heck with this pace I should be 50 by next X-mas, so don't be too quick on the comeback :p). Never underestimate the power of soloing! BAH!

Good to hear you'll be staying at BWs at least so one can see yer luri arse at occasions :D Take care mate, and thanks for all the great times :)

Oh and btw, try not to PA your dad, he's just trying to do what's best for you ;)

Cheers :p

G

geldor

try getin ure dad to play doac then hell get addictid an buy u nice things like a new machine an high spped connection an hewll proly start playin more then an kick ure ass at it :))

i know lots a m8ts whos dads hog the pcs more then their sons do :)

normly ends in the wife leavin but hey whoo :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by stormriderx
Make him sit down and play for a few hours :)

Haha got to try that someday, he'll probably kill me for it though :D

T

TrufflesUseless

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I only just found out!

My Fav Fairy ever... Gone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

/cry

OOhh mate, I do really hope it is only temporary, and that he changes his mind.

I am lost for words. I always had a giggle with you, and you were soooo fun to spend time with. :(

I am sooo gonna miss my fav fairy :(

I will down a bottle of vodka tonight in your memory at least, but I am still hoping for a change in your fathers mind. I mean, there are far worse things you could be doing, and I am sure he doesn't want to see you doing them instead.

Please please try to keep in touch. I am slack when it comes to checking these forums, but I will try every few days from work. :D

R

Ruddyn

Hey, it was fun having you with us, Fairy. Good luck out there, and come back one day... if you can.

T

twistedmind

bye

Well i have seen you now and then in the bg "vodkafairy waves at you" my lil berserk really hate when i know there is a stealther around.

But best of luck and take care in rl

I can combine RL with game so i am not that addicted.

but every once in a while i must play.

R

ravenslore

after a while u will come back :) the thought of all sexeh bm will inspire u into thinking of a way :)

O

old.Patrick-S

:( damn sad to see you go even though we dont play on same server anymore, good to hear you'll hang around forums though.. take care have fun :)

H

Hatt

uwww i missed this thread :/
Sad to see you go :( :(
But still be proud over ur pretti little luri :)
no.1 luri on exc. Eaaasy :)
:wub: ´s

R

ravenslore

Besides the fact of your pic(which has impressed every1 lol ) u are avery good person vodka(not many would just spend 2 hours farming emerald seals for me).Just try to work hard towards coming to a compromise with your dad and get back to us :)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
It really does sound final :mad: Would just like to say thanks to a few people that were really special to me..

Ann: Even though I only met you 3 days ago or something I think you're one of the nicest persons I've ever seen in daoc. Really really enjoyed talking to you..

Truffles: Really you deserve all the best, always ready to help others out when they need it. Love you /hug /hug /hug /hug

Everyone from The Kindred: best guild I've ever been with on the excalibur server, love you all!! :)

Culanan: what hapened to us? We could always talk great but at the end we just argued alot. Sorry it ended that way :( Hope you and your gf get really happy together!!

Eliva/Tankster: Jullie zijn gewoon top!!!!!

Sorry if I didn't mention the rest but I wouldn't wanna get RSI just by saying goodbye :D

If you wanna keep in touch just PM me your email / MSN adress if you like. Yes some people could call it fake friendships because they are through a game, but I would hate to lose and never hear from everyone again :( Please?

Still doubting about a few things:
- What to do with my account? I still have 1.5 plat of money lying around on my chars. Vodkafairy has a nice spellcrafted/alchemized (new word? :p) set I'm sure a nightshade would love to use from level 43-49.

I doubt I will ever play vodkafairy again so I might aswell find a way to give those things to other people. But on the other hand what if I do ever come back? I'll have nothing but a bare character and a few names I remember. By that time there will probably be other games to play - granted I would even -want- to play a game. I dunno.. suggestions? :p

Bye.. :(

Vodkafairy/Mercuria/Honeybunny/Kippie/Norewin/Larynn

ps. I'll still browse the forums often 'coz I'm bored :p

I'd suggest keeping hold of the stuff cause you never know - your dad might change his mind ;)

S

StormriderX

btw www.mirc.com is the website for the program. Doubt your dad would be too keen on that either - guessing he's worried about you running off with a 45yr old you meet online or something ;)

V

VodkaFairy

Mirc doesn't work nor any online irc thing. :(

Oh and I've decided not to sell anything, I'll come back someday. Don't you dare quitting while I'm away!! :)

S

StormriderX

If you make it back I'll pl you with my chanter alt :D

S

StormriderX

Figured it might go better with xp if I grouped chanter instead of bm as I won't end up pulling 20 knights at once :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by stormriderx
Figured it might go better with xp if I grouped chanter instead of bm as I won't end up pulling 20 knights at once :p

You can't kill 20 knights at once? Wimp.. you disappoint me :p

:D :wub:

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
You can't kill 20 knights at once? Wimp.. you disappoint me :p

:D :wub:

Can if he takes my drood with him aswell ;p

Users who are viewing this thread