Leaving...

V

VodkaFairy

My dad lifted the daoc restriction in the holiday and forgot to put it back on, and addicted to the game as I am I played way too much and forgot about other things. He noticed that and now I can't play daoc anymore for at least a year. It isn't unfair what my dad did, it's my own stupid fault and I know it.

Thanks to everyone that I know for being great, can't mention everyone because there are simply too many that have helped and supported me. I will miss everyone so much :( :( :(

<cry>

A

Arrows

nooooo ! the fairymeister :(

shame to see ya go

W

Whandall

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

/em sets up a petition for bringing vodka ingame again

O

oblivion_6

damn vodka

that sux :(

move out and get daoc in ur pad :p

A

Amadon

bah :(

at least you'll kick the addiction I guess

good luck hon

S

spankya

That sucks mate, but it is too easy to spend way too much time playing this game and ignore all the rl stuff, I know the feeling well

U could always try saying to your dad, that u arent bothered by not playing daoc anymore and now that u arent playing anymore u can go out with friends and do lots of drinking, sex and drugs with them. Then go out, get drunk, come home, puke up, and then see how quickly your dad opens up daoc for u so u stay in more :p

F

findannain

will miss ya vodka.... has been fun having you around.

S

Sharp Thing

NOOOOOOOOOOO

you maddog :(

come back, il bribe your dad :x

A

Aeiedil

poor voddie :'( now ur shade never get to 50 :'(

A

Aeiedil

tank, ya siggie is fooked

grats on rr10 btw :p bloody pharmer :)

O

old.Laryssa

/salute Vodka

Hope to see ya again down in Pit :D

good luck with life :D :clap:

E

Exiled

keep the account and tell me where your dad lives, i'll send the lurikeen's over ;)

A

Auscia

;/

Well, well...
"All things move towards their end, of that you can be sure."
But still, I can't help but feel more than a little sorry.
Be as it may, you're still more than welcome to check on our wacky antics - if you hear no other rumors, you can always pm me and ask.
It was nice having you with us, Fairy.
Safe trails.

A

Arnor

awww, will miss ya

have fun in that RL thingy ppl talk about ;)

V

VodkaFairy

It really does sound final :mad: Would just like to say thanks to a few people that were really special to me..

Ann: Even though I only met you 3 days ago or something I think you're one of the nicest persons I've ever seen in daoc. Really really enjoyed talking to you..

Truffles: Really you deserve all the best, always ready to help others out when they need it. Love you /hug /hug /hug /hug

Everyone from The Kindred: best guild I've ever been with on the excalibur server, love you all!! :)

Culanan: what hapened to us? We could always talk great but at the end we just argued alot. Sorry it ended that way :( Hope you and your gf get really happy together!!

Eliva/Tankster: Jullie zijn gewoon top!!!!!

Sorry if I didn't mention the rest but I wouldn't wanna get RSI just by saying goodbye :D

If you wanna keep in touch just PM me your email / MSN adress if you like. Yes some people could call it fake friendships because they are through a game, but I would hate to lose and never hear from everyone again :( Please?

Still doubting about a few things:
- What to do with my account? I still have 1.5 plat of money lying around on my chars. Vodkafairy has a nice spellcrafted/alchemized (new word? :p) set I'm sure a nightshade would love to use from level 43-49.

I doubt I will ever play vodkafairy again so I might aswell find a way to give those things to other people. But on the other hand what if I do ever come back? I'll have nothing but a bare character and a few names I remember. By that time there will probably be other games to play - granted I would even -want- to play a game. I dunno.. suggestions? :p

Bye.. :(

Vodkafairy/Mercuria/Honeybunny/Kippie/Norewin/Larynn

ps. I'll still browse the forums often 'coz I'm bored :p

E

Exiled

seeing if a friend would luri sit your account for a bit

L

leap

*sniff* sad to see you go, you were, a refreshing wind in the game.. it felt better when you were around, i'll miss you alot.. take care...

... elph who lost a great friend... out...

A

Athralmall

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :(

One of my fave luris, gone :(

/em remembers xping in Koalinth with our heros, and in CM pit with our Shades mid 30's.

Me ---> :twak: <---Vod's Dad :p

Take it easy, and you still owe me money :p

Kidding :wub:

A

Aeiedil

omg, someone other than me actually used koalinith?

remember joining a level 20 xp group and refusing to do anything other than crabs in koalinith. an hour or two later we were all 24ish :) i managed to go right past bg level cause of it :D bonuses due to no campers

A

Auscia

Hmm...

> I doubt I will ever play vodkafairy again so I might aswell
> find a way to give those things to other people. But on the
> other hand what if I do ever come back? I'll have nothing but a
> bare character and a few names I remember.

Well, should you decide to distribute your items and money away, rest assured: I'll help you out when you return. I don't need any items or money anymore, since I already have my optimal set of gear, so every piece of gold or items go to friends in need of earthly possessions.

Users who are viewing this thread