Leaving...

A

Amadon

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Gaaaaaaah I was so close to getting daoc back (though restricted) but the conversation ended without any results. We discussed putting the restriction back on but it just faded without any concrete solutions.

Will have to miss you lot a little while longer....... :(
hmm.. you need to work on your powers of persuasion.. I can give you lessons if you want :D

J

Jayce_DA

Bye Vodka - hope you make it back, nothing worse then being kept from what you want ;)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Amadon
hmm.. you need to work on your powers of persuasion.. I can give you lessons if you want :D

Erm that will get her banned for life with zero net access whatsoever :p

U

uncle_sal

Why dont u move in with me Vodka and u can play as much you want... i mean if that RL pic was really yours you posted in general ;)

F

Faeldawn

By the time this post finishes i bet yer back with us Voddy m8 :)

S

StormriderX

lets start a 'free vodka campain'

in fact I'll start now.

No Im not post farming either ;) :p

T

TrufflesUseless

I agree! A free-the-Vodka-one campaign!

We should all buy a bottle of vodka, and send it to her father :) Hopefully that will change his mind ;D

Different brands would be nice, then vodka could 'sample' some of the wonders of the vodka world :D

Huummm... Shame I will be away for work for the next few days, but I will try to come up with some nice alternatives.

I think we should all send her an email/PM saying we miss her, then she might be able to show her father how many friends are missing her company :D

A

Amadon

Originally posted by stormriderx
Erm that will get her banned for life with zero net access whatsoever :p
yeah but it'd be worth it :p

Users who are viewing this thread