Leave now?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
no i'm not brainwashed. i can just see the diffrence between GOA and Mythic. its quite obvious that way to many of this board can't.

GOA have fucked up a fair few times. but its no way near as much as most ppl here want to believe.

but they have also gone to great extent to fix many thing they really didnt have to. like the item loss, they could just as well have said "tough luck"....

ppl really do like to forget that its Mythic that calls the shots. GOA have very little to say if Mythic wants them to do anything.

of course you are brainwashed if you choose to blame all the faults at GOA on Mythic, do you seriously believe GOA has no say at all and stand there without anything to do beside but take the cawk from Mythic? Think again dude. GOAs shitty routines for backups arent Mythics fault hence the databasecorruption which caused a lot of my friends to simply outright quit the game, GOAs way of handeling the paybacks regarding that wasnt Mythics fault and that also made some of my friends quit the game, GOAs way of handling the CMsituation where a vocal part of the community demanded some change wasnt Mythics fault at all, it was GOAs decision and only GOAs to decide against the whole FGscene's preferences and by that they effectively killed off the little FGaction that was left, GOA chose to walk the "we are silent and thus nothing is wrong" route EVERY single time something has happened, often in the past the news hit their website days after the actual incident.. GOA chose to not improve the shitty supportsystem with rightnever, If they wanted to they could have taken the Mythicroute and improved it early during the first year during the waves of complaints against rightnever. GOA choose to use a shitbillingsystem that actully steal money from people despite the fact that they actively have chosen to not get billed again, GOA decided to not use the same brilliant model of webpage with info about chars and guilds etc, Look at herald and compare to GOAs site, its a fucking joke fgs.. GOA chose to use a E&E system instead of forcing in european teamleaders aswell so we in EU had more to say in matters overall. GOA chose to not run a proper english server with the very same patch they run in US so we euros had the option to play either our 2nd or native language or the newest patch available, GOA chose to use opentransit instead of a good ISP that actually solves problems quickly.

I mean..

Its not as if GOA in _any_ way have done _anything_ better than Mythic except the barrels, that was a genius move by the fella that made it happen but.. One single thing, during all this time? Mythic is a far more grown up company with far better approach overall vs the public and also with the word service inprinted into all personell that get in touch with people that pay for the game they play.

please, point out something of relevance that actually GOA does better than Mythic, please. Just something that actually justify all this hilarious brownnosing from some people. I guess you cant.. and I guess you are gonna blame it on Mythic too..

I truly wish DAoC in europe was run by some other company in EU than GOA, it just couldnt have been worse. Now they get WAR too and I see lots of more customers=lots more load on OT and I see.. catastrophy inc, thats the biggest reason Im gonna refuse to play WAR under GOA. If they use same supportmodel and same patch etc GOA cant at least blame Mythic for every cockup they will make but.. OT is horrible, just horrible.

anyways.. I do think you are brainwashed and nonobjective, totally since you just refuse to see how bad it actually has been during the 5 years in comparison to Mythic for example.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
now u made me hungry Gahn, didnt have time to eat proper breakfast before I rushed into work :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
please, point out something of relevance that actually GOA does better than Mythic, please. Just something that actually justify all this hilarious brownnosing from some people. I guess you cant.. and I guess you are gonna blame it on Mythic too..

there free online gaming portal, bet Mythic doesnt have one of those... :touch:

:m00:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
why cant folks just leave and justify the reason for leaving down to boredom instead of sky is falling paranoia.

Ive left i think twice (might be three times) now and generally a good break of about 3 months playing other games make you realise Dark age is still the best.

As for goa and so forth tell you what you go try out mythic side of things and i bet you will go.

WOW this is amazing and never return.

IN which case our gaming experience increases.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
they could just as well have said "tough luck"....

& so could 90% of the server pop paying subs each month ^^ ..so im guessing it was in there *best* interests to sort it asap. As it was, alot did leave becuase of it. Can you imagine if they said "tough luck" .. DAoC wouldnt have made it this far tbh!

uron

Loyal Freddie
all depends wat u want to get out of the game, if u want 8v8 or zerg then roll on any of the german servers and u'll find it.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i dont think the population will improve for you guys at all till sept/oct/nov.. cos the server pop alwayssss seems to drop in the summer.. people out about more.

i aint played excal for a long time and have no plans at all to ever come back.. US servers much more fun and well looked after than piss poor goa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom