Games League of Legends

Afran

Part of the furniture
Fun game :D

Had a leaver at the start making it 2v3 on TT, didn't think we'd have much chance winning but we did, and pretty fast too ^^

Afran

Part of the furniture
Noes, there is nothing wrong with EU :p I play hours basically every day and hardly ever have issues, I'm not swapping for no reason having spent ~£50 on chars etc here

Besides, the matchmaking is what makes the game competitive, wouldn't be bothered to play with a broken system ^^

Tilda

I've been playing it for several months.

From what I can gather EU sucks and US is far better.
HoN isn't as good as LoL.

If anybody wants to add me on US, I'm Tilda

Afran

Part of the furniture
So what you think to Kennen? Interesting mechanics with his Marks ^^

Tilda

Amazing synergy with Shen.
Ken runs in with ball of energy, then shen charges in to taunt the aggro back onto him, so ken can then fire w, r and finish people off. Me and a friend were doing this on TT and it worked really well.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Aye I'm really enjoying Kennen :) Good synergy with Ezreal (who my brother is playing) too

Afran

Part of the furniture
WTB a decent third player to do regular TT with, sick of random retards :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Shamleless bumping but here we go...

Just picked this up myself and having a blast with it so far, seems like a great game providing you either luck out and have a team to play with or have some friends to play with.

So any of you still playing this, my summoner name is Fexeh and if you are interested in trying League of Legends click teh link below

League of Legends - Play For Free

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hey, I still play it =P add Afrandor!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Will be on later tonight mate so I'll add you then. Im still very noobish and still getting used to the game so will need a few tips but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I play with a bunch of people from Overclockers UK using Mumble, I'm not an admin but I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining us (not serious team or anything, but about 30 people that play regularly, quite often have new guys) it's more fun playing together :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bump!

Not long ago started playing this with a couple of friends I met through left 4 dead... enjoying it quite a lot at the moment. :)

Level 18, waiting til 20 to get my runes...any still playing? :D

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Yeah Im still playing it, still learning it too. Seems like there's a fairly steep learning curve to the game. Add me if you like, Fexeh is my summoner name.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Will add you guys when I get round to playing again, just playing a lot of WoW at mo with cata out :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
har, second 4vs5 game won so far :D Can't wait to get my level20 runes for early kills thus, more game wins...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Game is quite fun =) Just tried it, won my first 5v5 and is now level 4 ;P

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yeah, we do play with eachother often here, but that is usually after we have been at the pubs. :p

ba+dum+tss.png

Now seriously, Im might give it a 2nd go this christmas. But only if i can play with decent ppl instead of 14yo brazilians or "me no speak english" malasyan ladyboys.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
ba+dum+tss.png

Now seriously, Im might give it a 2nd go this christmas. But only if i can play with decent ppl instead of 14yo brazilians or "me no speak english" malasyan ladyboys.

I am up for it =) Just playing randomly with some people now, but starting to get a hang of it. And I promise, I aint a 14 yo brazilian boy ;P

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
So you are in US servers?

DL'ed it yesterday, but was the EU version :(

Also, Im a very decent DoTA / HoN player (got to 1706 PSR when I was playin in comp games), but would like to know the similitudes with LoL btwn champions. In HoN, 95% of the heroes were ports from DoTA, thus you got to get the flow of the game quite easily. But from what Ive seen from LoL, they didnt make copies of the heroes, but ported the DoTA abilities and spreaded 'em throu the champions.

I.e: if my fav hero from DoTA / HoN were Mercurial / Sand Wraith, which one would be my fav from LoL??

Chosen

Resident Freddy
So you are in US servers?

DL'ed it yesterday, but was the EU version :(

Also, Im a very decent DoTA / HoN player (got to 1706 PSR when I was playin in comp games), but would like to know the similitudes with LoL btwn champions. In HoN, 95% of the heroes were ports from DoTA, thus you got to get the flow of the game quite easily. But from what Ive seen from LoL, they didnt make copies of the heroes, but ported the DoTA abilities and spreaded 'em throu the champions.

I.e: if my fav hero from DoTA / HoN were Mercurial / Sand Wraith, which one would be my fav from LoL??

Playing on US now, with my brother and a friend that is also playing now =) Come here, and we can match up together.

Have not played DoTA so not sure what you can compare those heroes too, what is their primary job?

My favourite is by far Annie now, she is awesome :D "Do you wanne play too? That'll be fun"(In a little girls voice).

YouTube - League of Legends Guide: Annie The Dark Child (Improved Audio) (Listen to the start)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Don't play on US even 100ms lag can really hurt you in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom