Games League of Legends

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Playing on US now, with my brother and a friend that is also playing now =) Come here, and we can match up together.

Have not played DoTA so not sure what you can compare those heroes too, what is their primary job?

My favourite is by far Annie now, she is awesome :D "Do you wanne play too? That'll be fun"(In a little girls voice).

Mercurial / SandWraith is a melee agility dps hard carry, thats it, its extremely dependant on farming items because in the late game stage he is able kill the whole opposite team just by himself.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They see me trollin, they hatin.

evematchhistory.jpg

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Gotten to like Eve myself now =)

But I have to say, the community in that game is utterly crap! What is the average age there?

Almost every single game now, there is a guy spamming the chat about how other players should spec their champion, or play him. Insulting their family and how ugly they are.

Worst part is, that you can't leave a game if it is full of kids like this. Since you would risk getting banned.

Suppose that is the downtime with playing a free game :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Soooo, anyone want a game or 10?

Add me as Kirennian there if so; getting a lil fed up of random inter-team arguments starting before the game even gets underway. :eek:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, no point in logging in atm. Waited 1 hour and 40minutes, finally got in. Then the game wouldnt start and client crashed :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Been watching some LoL and HoN and Dreamhack. I haven't ever played a DotA game, but they look kinda fun. HoN looks better than LoL though.

Anyway, I've read that it's quite hard to get into these games. Not just because they're difficult, but because when you start out, you get a shit-ton of abuse from your team for being new.

Do you think I should bother getting into one of these games if I've never played DotA?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've been helping a few friends play by making a new account and smurfing with them to help them level without making them face full level 30s, since tribunal launched the lol community has cleaned up quite a lot, although you'll still run into a few shitheads.

Just play with some music on and ignore the fuckers is my advice :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Been watching some LoL and HoN and Dreamhack. I haven't ever played a DotA game, but they look kinda fun. HoN looks better than LoL though.

Anyway, I've read that it's quite hard to get into these games. Not just because they're difficult, but because when you start out, you get a shit-ton of abuse from your team for being new.

Do you think I should bother getting into one of these games if I've never played DotA?

I had never played DotA myself when I started playing LoL. And enjoyed it very much, but if you got a bad temper I'd say leave it alone. Because there are so many shitheads that will keep on provoking you!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Anyone else playing on EU? Played a few games with Kirennian recently :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye been playing recently although it's been over a year since i've played so i'm like a noob all over again! Summoner name is Garaen hit me up :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Uh bump.

I got diamond on EUW this season and my NA smurf to plat in 30 games.

I guess we still have a bunch of players?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fuck you fucking noob I bet you dont even fucking lift cunt noob fuck face

Afran

Part of the furniture
Dat bump :eek:

I ended up playing HoN for over a year not too long after my last post in this thread and moved on to dota 2 after that, no way in hell I could play LoL again tbh :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Dat bump :eek:

I ended up playing HoN for over a year not too long after my last post in this thread and moved on to dota 2 after that, no way in hell I could play LoL again tbh :)
Add me on steam; Gwadien, always looking for people to spam invites at :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I think heros of the storm will play well, I'm looking forward to giving that ago, free too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom