Food Le Christ á la mas Food thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We're having steak tonight. But later on I'm getting chinese food for Christmas Day breakfast.
(Edit: just rang the Chinese take-away. He's open till 11pm tonight :D)

Mrs Lamp will go for: sliced fresh fruit, orange juice, a tiny piece of toast, and coffee

Lamp will go for: chilli chicken chow mein with Pigs in Blankets, Crispy Shredded Duck with Chocolate Eclairs, Sweet & Sour Deep Fried Chicken Balls with curry sauce and pigs in blanklets. A large glass of champagne, a sick bucket, and the emergency number for Dinorod to unblock the drains 4 hours later.

If you're going to die of a massive glutonous heart attack, FFS at least go out eating the food you like. Merry Christmas.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Tomorrow?!

TONIGHT: 3kg of lamb.. Onions, potatoes, chorizo, garlic, carrots, some other thing which looks like a potato but is a lie. + 2 bottles of wine + a chocolate mousse.
Tomorrow: Spanish/Italian meats + Melon (Starter), main is a turkey with standard trimmings etc, dessert is a mixture of a lemon cake and a chocolate roulade..

X-mas eve in this household is about as big as xmas, all the main xmas cooking starts early tomorrow. (Thank god for gin)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
5 mince pies down. the question is...do I feel my guests deserve any :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Did traditional Xmas dinner today (instead of Julbord which we will have tomorrow, we had it yesterday also..,,) so turkey breasts stuffed, sausages wrapped in bacon, dates wrapped in bacon, sprouts, carrots, parsnips, roast potatoes in duck fat, cheese and Xmas pudding.... To drink pink champagne, Amarone and old whiskey ........ Yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom