Food Le Christ á la mas Food thread

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I think we've tried this one before but....Anywhoo, Christmas = Food, you know it to be true!
So pick your poison?
In our liddul family:
Roasted Duck
i.aspx

Pork Roast
50%2008%20Flaeskesteg%20med%20brunede%20kartofler%20kopi%202.ashx

Caramelised Potatoes
ImageGen.ashx

Red Cabbage
roedkaal_de_luxe.jpg

+ white potatoes and gravy

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
My Tesco have sold out of pigs in blankets :(

Edmond

Lazy fucker!!??....how rude

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Worse comes to worse, buy separates. I'm heading to the supermarket early tomorrow morning

Shopping List:

Bacon
Sausages
Bacon covered sausages
Sausages wrapped in bacon
oh, and 40 chocolate eclairs

Quite happy to give the old turkey the elbow. Pigs in Blankets, Roast potatoes and gravy. Happy days.

(obviously I will be seated alone, away from the adults, on a splash-proof plastic tablecloth, wearing an old t-shirt)

Edmond

I got bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans and sausage for my annual fry up on Christmas morn. I'll have toast and a pot of tea too.

That's my pressie to myself

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Since no-one wanted to cook Christmas Dinner this year, we're going to our local Brewer's Fayre.
http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/content/dam/brewersfayre/christmas-splash-2012/bf-christmas.pdf

Bear in mind there are 4 adults, 2 older children and one young child and there aren't many restaurants locally that will cater for a table that big (without charging STOOOOPEEEED money).

Going out for christmas dinner is under-rated i think. Just because it's family time it doesnt mean it has to be spent in your house!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll be home having a delicious fillet steak (rare), chips, mushrooms and dijon mustard washed down with a rich red wine and followed by some port salut, brie and cheddar :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'll be home having a delicious fillet steak (rare), chips, mushrooms and dijon mustard washed down with a rich red wine and followed by some port salut, brie and cheddar :)
Lovely

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
We've got beef wellington with extra pigs in blankets, somethings just have to be done :)

Edmond

Currently frying up some mushrooms and bacon to go in my breakfast sub, mmmmmm

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
why do people insist on ruining food by putting mushrooms in it, its beyond me :\

also, want beef wellingtons now :(

Edmond

Just because you don't like mushrooms, doesn't mean it's wrong

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The girlfriend mocked me when I said I'd be having jelly and cream... she's completely on board now.

Edmond

I'm eating Christmas biscuits that I'm meant to be wrapping as a present

001.JPG

002.JPG

Last edited:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
This is the time of year when I'm so glad my wife is a chef :)

Christmas dinner tomorrow is looking immense. Got the family coming round

broccoli and stilton soup to start

turkey/beef (my weird daughter doesnt like turkey so I get to have a bit of both :) )with roast tatties, yorkshires, brussels, carrots, parsnips, stuffing and all sorts of other trimmings.

then she makes a load of little desserts (her speciality is pastry chef), so we've got sticky toffee pudding, mini black forest gateaux thingies, christmas pud if your a traditionalist, or cheesecake or apple tarte tatin.

then weve got 2 bottles of chablis, 16 different cheeses and a load of different crackers/water biscuits etc for the 2 of us to slob out on the sofa with in the evening.

im getting hungry now just thinking about it.

yay for Christmas :)

Edmond

This is the time of year when I'm so glad my wife is a chef :)

Christmas dinner tomorrow is looking immense. Got the family coming round

broccoli and stilton soup to start

turkey/beef (my weird daughter doesnt like turkey so I get to have a bit of both :) )with roast tatties, yorkshires, brussels, carrots, parsnips, stuffing and all sorts of other trimmings.

then she makes a load of little desserts (her speciality is pastry chef), so we've got sticky toffee pudding, mini black forest gateaux thingies, christmas pud if your a traditionalist, or cheesecake or apple tarte tatin.

then weve got 2 bottles of chablis, 16 different cheeses and a load of different crackers/water biscuits etc for the 2 of us to slob out on the sofa with in the evening.

im getting hungry now just thinking about it.

yay for Christmas :)

What time do you want us all?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I'm now at my parent's pub for Christmas. Any drink I want whenever I want it (though if it's busy I have to get it myself instead of making one of the serving wenches do it) and a whole menu full of good food to choose from. I had steak for breakfast this morning and tomorrow I'll have as much roast turkey, beef and gammon as I can :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I made these:
2012-12-24 17.49.48.jpg 2012-12-24 18.32.16.jpg

and as I am an impatient fucker I'm having one right away :D

2012-12-24 18.35.11.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ooh and a wee glass of sherry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom