Lawl

Cyfr

Banned
Everyone and their dog has an impreza now :( Nerf cheap Japan imports :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
heh, don't get me wrong they're fantastic cars, but its a shame that they've been taken over by wealthy chavs. The Evo is still hanging in there, but soon the chavs will have those as well.

Cyfr

Banned
They can take our cars but they will never take our freedom!!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Tom said:
heh, don't get me wrong they're fantastic cars, but its a shame that they've been taken over by wealthy chavs. The Evo is still hanging in there, but soon the chavs will have those as well.

Thats the shame with them. They are so capable but in the hands of the chavs they are just very fast weapons, ready to plough into a bus stop full of kids.

I don't know what car to get next, the Impreza image has gone right down the shitter recently.

I do like the Honda Civic Type R, although they are common now.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Budget Trem?

Lemme pick a car for you! How about an RX8? or a Focus RS?

My sis has a Type R (51 plate) and it's super. It's a bit bread van though and a bit big for me, i like small cars.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Saw that on top gear the other day. Have to say I quite liked it. Not too expensive either.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That is a real shame......

......it wasnt an Audi TT that fell in. Might convince their owners to get a decent car instead.

Trem

Big G said:
Budget Trem?

Lemme pick a car for you! How about an RX8? or a Focus RS?

My sis has a Type R (51 plate) and it's super. It's a bit bread van though and a bit big for me, i like small cars.

Well..saying I get about 6 or 7 grand for mine and I put a bit of money to it.....I would say around 10 grand or something. One stipulation though, NO FORDS!

:eek:

Chilly

Balls of steel
i thought the steering on the focus RS was of a comedy persuasion?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Get a nova - with Tremm and Samm as a sun strip ;)

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
heh, have you seen the mpg on an RX-8? Buy shares in Shell.

Mine does a fairly consitant 22mpg. No matter how I treat it it only varies by about 1-2 mpg. Although I only really do long trips and allegidly lots of short round town trips will drop it down to the 17 mpg range! :eek7:

But still, on the bright side I earn tons of cash back on my credit card seeing as I do about 25k miles a year....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What fuel do you use? I put Optimax in mine (98 RON), which many people claim gives better economy, cancelling out the 7-8ppl difference.

Trem

Turbo cars it has to be Optimax. Apparently it starts its life off at just over 100 RON, then the octane drops. The 98.6 RON its meant to be is a rough guess I hear.

My car runs best on Opti, then Esso Super, then Sainsburys Super(mega cheap as well). The worst and most expensive petrol I have ever used is BP Ultimate.

A bloke on the Subaru forum drives the petrol tankers and he says that apart from Opti and Ultimate all the other super is the same stuff.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Trem said:
Turbo cars it has to be Optimax. Apparently it starts its life off at just over 100 RON, then the octane drops. The 98.6 RON its meant to be is a rough guess I hear.

My car runs best on Opti, then Esso Super, then Sainsburys Super(mega cheap as well). The worst and most expensive petrol I have ever used is BP Ultimate.

A bloke on the Subaru forum drives the petrol tankers and he says that apart from Opti and Ultimate all the other super is the same stuff.

You may or may not know that I work on an oil refinery, one of the major by-products of our main output is Petrol (Jet) and having been down at the road loading facility I can assure you that what you get out of the pump 8 times out of 10 will not be coming from the manufacturer written on the big shiney board at the front of the station.

We fill tankers from virtually all of the major oil companies, as do our neighbours LOR (a Total/Fina refinery) who's main product is petrol.

Trem

Oooh yeah, should of asked you Willierz0r.

So its all the same stuff then? We are being conned.....CONNED BY YOU!! :eek:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
any chance you could syphon off a couple drums of diesel? preferably clear? :D

old.user4556

Dr_Weasel said:
Mine does a fairly consitant 22mpg. No matter how I treat it it only varies by about 1-2 mpg. Although I only really do long trips and allegidly lots of short round town trips will drop it down to the 17 mpg range! :eek7:

But still, on the bright side I earn tons of cash back on my credit card seeing as I do about 25k miles a year....

22 mpg?! Holy jesus, didn't realise the rotary drank so much juice being only a 1.3 litre.

I switched on the trip computer for my 10 mile trip to work. It averaged 39 mpg.

So no Fords Trem.... Hmmm .... second hand RX7 ?

Bodhi

evolp85np.jpg

That one's up for sale at £10.5k. There's your answer right there.

old.user4556

You'll need another £10k to hand once that particular one blows up ;).

Bodhi

Nah, get one that's been looked after and continue to look after it and it should be pretty reliable. Of course you can't guarantee that because it was put together 15 years ago by a bunch of Italians, but jesus, what a car.

It'll show your standard boggo Impreza a trick or two aswell.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
oi bodhi thread for you on front page or the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom