Not open for further replies.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
1) Get suspicious
2) Either get evidence, or ask GOA to have a look at it
3) Send the evidence to Rightnow, or wait for GOA's response
4) FIND THE FUCK OUT IF YOU WERE RIGHT OR NOT

"Call me an idiot" you say, and I'll gladly fulfill your wish, idiot.
You think this community is shit for not agreeing with you when you have posted fuck all but you think of the matter.
What? You expect to cry "cheater!" and immediately have everyone nod and say "Oh my golly gosh, he's right! Thank you, saviour!", without having any kind of evidence what so ever? Who would be the idiots then?
So, show us the evidence you've gathered to prove your point, or be quiet.
Thanks.

such anger in this popcorneater tbh.. eat more pepparkaka! ^^

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
1) Get suspicious
2) Either get evidence, or ask GOA to have a look at it
3) Send the evidence to Rightnow, or wait for GOA's response
4) FIND THE FUCK OUT IF YOU WERE RIGHT OR NOT

"Call me an idiot" you say, and I'll gladly fulfill your wish, idiot.
You think this community is shit for not agreeing with you when you have posted fuck all but you think of the matter.
What? You expect to cry "cheater!" and immediately have everyone nod and say "Oh my golly gosh, he's right! Thank you, saviour!", without having any kind of evidence what so ever? Who would be the idiots then?
So, show us the evidence you've gathered to prove your point, or be quiet.
Thanks.

in matters like this, what kind of evidence can you send over? because id like to catch my own little sonar kiddies :s

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
XeffoInfil said:
in matters like this, what kind of evidence can you send over? because id like to catch my own little sonar kiddies :s

afaik there are three ways,

1) contact an ingame CSR asap and have them to look at it as soon as possible. (this is something we cant do in EU sadly and it sucks tbh).

2) make a frapsvid of it if possible, you only need a highendmachine with lots of RAM and even then it can be hard to prove anything. Again, it sucks since not everyone have a good PC.

3) fuck it and leave it be, since nothing we do really affect it anyway. Afaik there has been reports filed against players that was obvious cheaters, and they are still ingame.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I`m convinced Rupinen doesn`t use radar as I`ve played with him ..our groups been jumped many times without a squeek from him about inc or whatever

If you have proof report to rightnow

If you don`t have proof stop dragging respectable people`s names through the mud

I`d be surprised to hear that most guilds don`t use voice comms aswell tbh...technically against CoC but does much less harm than buffbots who are legal :p

anyway back to my point..hmm what was it? oh yeah STFU :touch:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you think someone uses radar report it to rightnow don't post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom