Laughing my ass off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Realm Rank 10 not only do you need to duo, obvious Radar...

/whine off

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
duos,trios,,quad groups..etc..but early in the mornings u can have really fun 1vs1 fights ;)..until those groups show up..

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
This was the guy who made the killer comment in IRC.

"I unstealthed and he attacked me, fucking radar cheater!"

\o>

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
This was the guy who made the killer comment in IRC.

\o>

Yepp i unstealthed on the other side of a MG.. Rupinen immidietly turned from otherside MG and went my side and circled my position..... you shouldnt take out parts from fullsentence to try draging people down.. was trying to convince people and all i got for it was crap for 2 days.. then suddenly.. HEY you where right and everybody agreed just cause the right person on irc said it... irc channels is a community where if you dont know anyone or have been with the community for long people throw all kinds of shit on you before someone "worthy" says "hay this guy is nice" its pretty much same behaviour as monkeys.. :touch:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Soooo, who's the rr10 person, where's your evidence and what did Rightnow say?
If it's so obvious that he's a radaruser it shouldn't be too hard to get convincing evidence.
Until you have that I suggest you keep your mouth shut, because posting this kinda stuff only makes you look silly.

Septina

Part of the furniture
posting on a public forum alerting the accused cheater instead of sending a report to Rightnow = gw \o/

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Yepp i unstealthed on the other side of a MG.. Rupinen immidietly turned from otherside MG and went my side and circled my position..... you shouldnt take out parts from fullsentence to try draging people down.. was trying to convince people and all i got for it was crap for 2 days.. then suddenly.. HEY you where right and everybody agreed just cause the right person on irc said it... irc channels is a community where if you dont know anyone or have been with the community for long people throw all kinds of shit on you before someone "worthy" says "hay this guy is nice" its pretty much same behaviour as monkeys.. :touch:

lol you make me laugh. :)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
so someone used their radar so find you at a mg? that's just not right! :eek:

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
wtf are you whining about duo for when you TS'ed me with 2 other mid stealthers earlier?!

realm rank 5 not only needs to zerg but has to cry on fh after ;<

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
hi Oldfaravid

retard.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
1. how do you know that he came round from the other side of mg just when u unstealthed and 'because' u unstealthed? he could simply of been running through the mg.. seen u unstealthed and popped on you.. not hard

and why tf is a stealth zerg classed as 3-4 stealthers?!?! in old skool daoc a zerg was 5 fg +... shows how much its changed

atos

Fledgling Freddie
This look more like a battle between mids albs and hibs.. can't we settle this irl? :flame:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
He got attacked when he unstealthed at amg. That is killer proof of radar tbh.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Yepp i unstealthed on the other side of a MG.. Rupinen immidietly turned from otherside MG and went my side and circled my position....

And how do you know he "immedietly" turned around if you were on the other side of the gate? You had any friends on other side who saw him do it? You ever thought that there might be some other stealthers on your side of mg who alerted him of where you were? There is no evidence what-so-ever that he wasn't told of your position by someone else...

OR maybe he had Cyclop's Shield or something with Stealth Lore on it...

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Derric you was caught using radar too u ass!

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
And how do you know he "immedietly" turned around if you were on the other side of the gate? You had any friends on other side who saw him do it? You ever thought that there might be some other stealthers on your side of mg who alerted him of where you were? There is no evidence what-so-ever that he wasn't told of your position by someone else...

OR maybe he had Cyclop's Shield or something with Stealth Lore on it...
it was a test rupinen was passing mg. i had friend on BM (Feg) rupinen passed turned left and was heading up mountain.. i unstealth other side he does 180 degree turn from running up a hill to turning going back.. then goes my destealth spot other side circling circling its position. and i didnt find me.. cause i restealthed.. And if he was notified bye a friend then they most have been using voice communication no one is that fast in writing.. but guys what ever this wasnt about that incident..
You guys wouldnt reckognize a cheater even if he was pooping in your face :wub: Pointing on someone and using the cheater word doesnt happen cause of 1 moment.. first you get suspicious then you do some tests when you that person is out in emain or when ever if those tests shows up to be obvious then go ahead and name the guy.

the mentality of whenever someone says something in this community is CRY MORE NOOB.. pretty much say all about the persons on the other side. I dont care. call me noob, call me idiot or whatever you want I dont care. If even 1 of the thousand of the servers population gets some info from me and they use it so that they are more carefull when these people are out then my goal is achived... :wub:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldfaravid said:
it was a test rupinen was passing mg. i had friend on BM (Feg) rupinen passed turned left and was heading up mountain.. i unstealth other side he does 180 degree turn from running up a hill to turning going back.. then goes my destealth spot other side circling circling its position. and i didnt find me.. cause i restealthed.. And if he was notified bye a friend then they most have been using voice communication no one is that fast in writing.. but guys what ever this wasnt about that incident..
You guys wouldnt reckognize a cheater even if he was pooping in your face :wub: Pointing on someone and using the cheater word doesnt happen cause of 1 moment.. first you get suspicious then you do some tests when you that person is out in emain or when ever if those tests shows up to be obvious then go ahead and name the guy.
QUOTE]

Posible reasons:

nr.1. Friends having a small daoc lan (ive had loads of those)

nr.2. Stealther one stays on 1 side of MG, stealther 2 runs on the other side and keeps going, they have a planed signal, lets say " X " , then the mid unstealths, and goes after stealther 2 (this is what usualy happens), stealther 1 types " X " , now this doesnt take loong, just "enter" "X" "enter", stealther 2 turns and comes back.

The nr2 i have done myself 2 times, 1 of them was a succes.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
posting this on FH your only gonna get something like "QQ" etc.. if u want something to happen go to rightnow, the players have no way of effectively stopping people who use radar, only goa can do that.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:

the mentality of whenever someone says something in this community is CRY MORE NOOB.. pretty much say all about the persons on the other side. I dont care. call me noob, call me idiot or whatever you want I dont care. If even 1 of the thousand of the servers population gets some info from me and they use it so that they are more carefull when these people are out then my goal is achived... :wub:

1) Get suspicious
2) Either get evidence, or ask GOA to have a look at it
3) Send the evidence to Rightnow, or wait for GOA's response
4) FIND THE FUCK OUT IF YOU WERE RIGHT OR NOT

"Call me an idiot" you say, and I'll gladly fulfill your wish, idiot.
You think this community is shit for not agreeing with you when you have posted fuck all but you think of the matter.
What? You expect to cry "cheater!" and immediately have everyone nod and say "Oh my golly gosh, he's right! Thank you, saviour!", without having any kind of evidence what so ever? Who would be the idiots then?
So, show us the evidence you've gathered to prove your point, or be quiet.
Thanks.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
posting this on FH your only gonna get something like "QQ" etc.. if u want something to happen go to rightnow, the players have no way of effectively stopping people who use radar, only goa can do that.

still to many ppl use radar (points at some GG)
and if mythic hardly find those radar users then i doubt goa can find any ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom