Last nights DF Hibbie Exploring!

X

xorgal

Just wanted to point out that yesterday night around 2-3 CET, one Bulle Af Fetstryk group combined with one Warders of the 7th sigil was out r00king Darkness Falls, we wandered around for a few hours and suddenly we felt like getting as deep as possible to the hibbies wich i think if i remember correctly just took control of a keep to get acces to DF, so after a while we were at the hibbie entrence.

I cant start explaining how fun it was, i was laughing my ass of when around 40 hibbies didnt have the guts to face around 15 people, u are really soft arent ya ? :)

At first they were standing there after we backed upp a little and i mean, we had to do something so.. we AE rushed and they backed away after getting raped by the thunder of midgard :(

Then after 10-20 more minutes they were about 50-60 or something, then they totally ran over us, but i have never had so much fun in my whole time in daoc, in the beginning of our arrival i was bringing grey con mobs to attack our whole group constantly and everyone was just so totally wasted and had a great time :)

oh well, time to jump in i too daoc i think the server is up again, thx for the fun everyone ! =)

Xorgal lvl 43 Skald
Xorg lvl 31 Hunter
Xorgen lvl 10 Runemaster
Xogge lvl 10 Shadowblade
Proud to be the Lamest member of Bulle Af Fetstryk at Prydwen/Midgard =)

L

Luuna

Had a similar exeperience in DF today also, except the other way around ... 2-3 hroups of Hibs steam rollered 4-5 groups of Albs somewhere near the Nightmares. We were shortly ganked afterwards by another 4+ groups of Albs from the opposite side. You guys really like to zerg. ;)

Don't really see the attraction in going to opposing realm portal entrances. Think you have to be REALLY bored to want to go to a portal to gank greys, but hey that's just my opinion. :)

D

DeSlisser

Never seen more than 4 Alb groups toghether in DF, only guild groups about 3 full. SotL manages that mostly on prime time, with now and then a small group, with left-over-gimped-Infi's-from-hell-eating-pie-all-the-time trailing behind. They also know as LOGIFHEPATTT's for short :p

Tho i think a part of the fun of DF is that around every corner, even at your own merchants, opposing realm members can appear and beat the snot out of ya.

Surprising mids/hibs after a succesfull Prince hunt is a nice way to end an evening imho. Hope we'll do it lots of times to come.
Some you win, some you loose. It's all about the Benja... euuuh, fun, it's all about the fun.

A

Arlone

Originally posted by old.Luuna Star
Had a similar exeperience in DF today also, except the other way around ... 2-3 hroups of Hibs steam rollered 4-5 groups of Albs somewhere near the Nightmares. We were shortly ganked afterwards by another 4+ groups of Albs from the opposite side. You guys really like to zerg. ;)

Don't really see the attraction in going to opposing realm portal entrances. Think you have to be REALLY bored to want to go to a portal to gank greys, but hey that's just my opinion. :)

I was among the first albs you 'ganked'. We were 2 groups of 8, ranging from 42-50 (you were all red to me).

Just before you showed up (we had seen you already) 2 groups of SOTL ran by us. Some of our group was screaming 'hibs' and trying to get SOTL's attention but they didn't hear us or were on their way to meet/help another group and couldn't stop. Anyway, In the middle of this confusion hibbies show up, AE-mezz out group and stark slapping us :)

When our group was dead (took about 10 secs) SOTL-groups (now in the joining room) noticed out death-messages and were able to get rid of you pests :) They were not more than 3 groups (tops).

Alot of people seem to have trouble counting. 'We beat 5 groups!!' when they actually killed 10 people. :rolleyes:

Anyway, these are the facts ... not an excuse. We were surpriced at your fast attack and cheered that we were atleast killed by hibbies

X

xorgal

"Don't really see the attraction in going to opposing realm portal entrances. Think you have to be REALLY bored to want to go to a portal to gank greys, but hey that's just my opinion. "

i agree, i hate pk camping, lucky us there was about 1-2 greys then :D
and its not something we intend to do everytime we are in DF, just felt like the right thing to do, first time we did it, just after farming alot, and hibbies just taking a keep, so just felt like the right thing to do :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Arlone

I was among the first albs you 'ganked'. We were 2 groups of 8, ranging from 42-50 (you were all red to me).

Just before you showed up (we had seen you already) 2 groups of SOTL ran by us. Some of our group was screaming 'hibs' and trying to get SOTL's attention but they didn't hear us or were on their way to meet/help another group and couldn't stop. Anyway, In the middle of this confusion hibbies show up, AE-mezz out group and stark slapping us :)

When our group was dead (took about 10 secs) SOTL-groups (now in the joining room) noticed out death-messages and were able to get rid of you pests :) They were not more than 3 groups (tops).

Alot of people seem to have trouble counting. 'We beat 5 groups!!' when they actually killed 10 people. :rolleyes:

Anyway, these are the facts ... not an excuse. We were surpriced at your fast attack and cheered that we were atleast killed by hibbies

I was also there, we were about 20 people, and no there were more than 10 we killed as first there were 2 groups, then more came that had gone past... this was at LEAST another 2 groups and I think more like 3 groups.. it was about 3-4 minutes later as we were recovered that yet more albs showed up... this time you got ae mezz off first (I still think it's a shame that all rvr is ruled by 1st mez :( ) .. (kind of but not quite) luckily I was at the back of the group resting as I got killed in the 2nd skirmish and avoided mez only to have Giona chasing me round for about 30 seconds till others joined in bashing me with metal pointy objects.

You won that one.

D

Danya

Fear layls mez. I think we were 3 groups last night, not 4+, sotl never has more than 4 groups going - we don't have enough people for that. :p

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Dannyn
Fear layls mez. I think we were 3 groups last night, not 4+, sotl never has more than 4 groups going - we don't have enough people for that. :p

Havn't you heard? We're the infamous ALB ZERG, we always have 10+ FGs! So the Mids/Hibs say, thus it must be true :rolleyes:

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -

Havn't you heard? We're the infamous ALB ZERG, we always have 10+ FGs! So the Mids/Hibs say, thus it must be true :rolleyes:

Count ze albs :D

zealbs.jpg

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Must be from a different battle cos that aint SotL :)

Edit: hmm hang on, can see a few at the bottom of the slope ;)

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

Y

Yussef

Aha I remember that fight, was Angels of Vengence in the image. Damn mezzers :(. Oh well we kaned some mids after, although we did have mercy on 1 dwarf healer.....

......... Just let a nightmare devour him, go bessy go :m00:

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

Sorry, didn't get much SOTL into picture, most were wiped out a bit earlier, and rest lying cold on top of the ramp :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Guardians? Warders? Yee, fear the uber level 40- zerg :p

Users who are viewing this thread