Df!!!!!

D

dwali

Df Right at this minute 2 mids at mid entrance!!1

i was coming up with my necro to check if any mids...Marath tryd kill my pet...dident do and dmg so he Runs of Screaming like a girl after i Got 2 lifetaps in him...pet went after then Aralla helps kill me from the high place....then he has the Guts to Rude me 4 times and then taunt me when he is so chicken to even get Down from that place....it´s sad to c such mids think they are so uber becuse they killd 1 enemie when they don´t leave there high place..!!!!

/cry
/laugh

Next time...Come down and Fight like a real player instead of staying on high places and act king....u Stink...and Marath that is to afraid to leave mid entrance becuase he is scared that a poor little inf is gonna whoop his ass back to Svasud ;)

Salute to Cylian who hade the Guts to go up against my necro (Did 19x dmg to him with highest Lifetap....Good resist imao)

O

old.Glabbin

and the point is?

you get pshycical ill when you get emoted?

C

Cozak

Originally posted by dwali
´s sad to c such mids think they are so uber becuse they killd 1 enemie when they don´t leave there high place..!!!!

Guess you didnt see the 7-8 albs doing exactly the same at alb entrance when Mids had df.

Originally posted by dwali
/cry
/laugh

M

marathor

Oh well.

I was just waiting for my leather wearer brother in crime and he dared to jump the sack with his gf. Jeez he doesnt have the stamina anymore. ^^

Oh and it was clever use of tactiks. Just like minstrels sos away the tail between their legs. (Well mostly they kick the s**t out of me. Dont tell any1.)

Oh had to edit: Seems albs dont need to worry about me in df anymore as lag in there is already at the shape that I cant even style most of the time. Managed to pull a shedder and lose my entire endo bar getting massive 1 style of as they seem to vanish mid way to server and still eat all my endo. Didnt even get any failed reactionares to the log. /ponder

C

Cybwyn

Nothing wrong with DF step camping. If you can kill enemies camping at the bottom from somewhere they can't get at you, then all the better. Made about 12k in one and a half hours this afternoon from Mids just standing at the bottom waiting to be critted, and all without leaving the safety of my perch. :)

M

mcitchy

hehe cybwyn had fun trading arrows with you, next time be a sport and dont use that pesky shield you are supplied with ;)

Dinged 50 this morning and loving the difference it makes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom