last night dragon raid items for auction

Z

zaberhut

Bad form indeed that someone "neglekted" to turn in the drop ... altough i wouldnt blame Lorhals/Evull for it, always has been and will be a standup m8 imo.

Wasnt on the DR but i would be really f00king angry if i had been.

G

Garh Khartari

4.5p on Azure Swathcutter 2h axe
1p on Flame Wrought Ring

R

raithian

bidings as thay stand on drops

chest casiraghli 500g
cloth capp gorff 500g
axe garh 4.5p
flame wriught ring garh 1p
bloodboundpants arnnor 50g

auction endstomorrow saturday at 20:00 forum time thanks to all biding and i hop the missing axe turns up to be sold again and that tonights dr adds yet more drops for funds fpor our alliance

O

old.casiraghi

Got a response from GOA, 2 axes did drop, the logs they sent me only shows who picked up the loot, have asked for them to send me the log where loot is split into group.

A

Arnor

may I suggest a new rule for future raids?

leader in each group turns off autosplit, so that the one that picks up the loot gets it all.

D

dandy

Grrr Garh

...can you just be happy with the hitty thing? (only joking)

1.1p on Ring

R

raithian

cas thay sent me the same it just shows lorhals picking up the loot not who got what but it clearly shows him picking up 2 axes and as u have said there was 7 ce and meeka in that group one must have it if it is handed intome by saturday then i will not give out the name of the person who had it i will put it down to a mistake

R

redknapp

I cannot believe that this item is still missing.

This realm, on this server, used to feel like you could trust pretty much anyone. I have to say that someones failure to hand in a drop of that value stinks rotten IMHO.

If it had been a Battle Scourge that didnt get handed in, then maybe I could swallow this as a mistake. However, as can be seen from the bids here, it was instead the most valuable thing in the haul, and as it was a double it was less likely to be missed.

For the sake of Midgard, if this axe is handed to me tonight (I will be on for a short time) I will forward it to Ruathian, and no questions will be asked. My shifts this week have kept me away from the DRs, so I have no axe to grind (good pun huh!!!)

Up to whoever has this to decide whether or not they "find" it hidden in their bag before then, because when those logs come in, either this will be found to be a bug, or someone will be hounded out of Midgard methinks.

H

hellraisermk2

Before you all jump on whoever took the second axe, bear in mind that that person may not read BW and may not have logged in since the raid to notice his/ her mistake (or not seen the conversation over it in /Gui).

A

Arnor

52g pants

(I will have them!! even if they cost me as much as 60g!!!!) :p

G

Garh Khartari

9plat on Azure Swathcutter 2h axe
(due to the good cause... and a certain person wanting to keep bids on it low...) :rolleyes:

You can have the ring dandy. :)

O

old.casiraghi

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Before you all jump on whoever took the second axe, bear in mind that that person may not read BW and may not have logged in since the raid to notice his/ her mistake (or not seen the conversation over it in /Gui).

So true. infact is one person missing from the "famous" FG at DR, havent been online since raid. Mailed him though

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.casiraghi
So true. infact is one person missing from the "famous" FG at DR, havent been online since raid. Mailed him though

agreed, have some faith ppl

D

dandy

Lovely Badger Fellow

You can have the ring dandy. :) [/B]

What a nice troll you are Garh!

Now someones outbid me again, ggrrr I never get to L50 if I have to keep posting, so 1.2p for ring

N

neleh

250 gold for the GA Bow please

Dunno if its a bid, so i offer this price to buy it

Users who are viewing this thread