last night dragon raid items for auction

R

raithian

chosen after dr 15 drops handed in there was onlt 1 2 hannded axe there was only 1 2 handed axe in the drop listing but as i was dead at drop i never seen it but i was given all 15 drops and the only item that drops in 2 was a battle scourge hammer the axe was just the 1 if someone has a screen shoot of the actual drops email me it a raithian@msn.com and then we ask cutting edge where the secound axe went but i am sure there was only 1 axe as i have all 15 drops

C

chosen

Originally posted by raithian
chosen after dr 15 drops handed in there was onlt 1 2 hannded axe there was only 1 2 handed axe in the drop listing but as i was dead at drop i never seen it but i was given all 15 drops and the only item that drops in 2 was a battle scourge hammer the axe was just the 1 if someone has a screen shoot of the actual drops email me it a raithian@msn.com and then we ask cutting edge where the secound axe went but i am sure there was only 1 axe as i have all 15 drops

i got a pic, and it was 2

O

osy

Originally posted by raithian
tell you what murphys when you actualy stop being selfish and actualy do thigs for the realm then ill get off your back you are in midgard its not just solo players buta realm with other ppl
all i ever see you do is act like a 5 year old whine whine whine try actualy doing somthing for once

and ill gladly leave ab alliance as and when i get reinburst what i loaned the alliance to fix relic doors and the funds i used out of my own pocket to upgrade all 4 relic doors myself from lvl 8 to lvl 10 because the alliance had no funds at all

untill more ppl actualy start to do tings for the alliance we canot keep relying on others to do things(donate cash for doors)

the relics belong to midgard therefore midgard should pay for them if you and others got off your buts and aranged things for the realm and aliance then i would not have to do them all myself

i want to play and have fun but i have pride in my realm and will do what ever it takes to make sure that there is allways funds rdy to repair relic doors if you dont like the fact i give a dam about realm (its clear to all that you only care about your self) then why dont you join alb give us all a brake

if you hate the fact that i actualy does things for realm and alliance thats simple you do some( o you cant as ppl dont trust you after that incident)

"look at me, im a hero, i saved the realm...."

two words: Fuck Off.

V

Vell

You know what?

Now, I don't particularly like Ruathian to be honest, but I applaud his effort and his committment to this realm. No-one can doubt it. So well done to Ruathian.

Murphys, please explain what you have done for the realm - whether it was successful or not - because I'm damn sure your list would be about, hmmm, zero items long.

Whether or not you like Ruathian personally or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is that he makes an effort.

N

np-insane

Old.Osy... Die irl and STFU PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

lorric

POSTED BY RUATHIAN!

guys can we stop the flaming plz this post is to sell items to get funds for alliance that is the number one goal do as i do ignore murphys and he has tryed to do somthing for realm he tryed to do an rr but kinda failed due to the fact thay only had 4 rams.
ruathain

(wish he would learn to use his own account)

O

osy

if you hate the fact that i actualy does things for realm and alliance thats simple you do some( o you cant as ppl dont trust you after that incident)

Now you got me mad... What incident you moron ? Care to enlighten the rest of us ? Or is this just a line you made up ?

Murphys, please explain what you have done for the realm - whether it was successful or not - because I'm damn sure your list would be about, hmmm, zero items long.

Vell dear, don't be damn sure.

- One failed RR as Lorric put it (surprised you remember it, Lorric :) )

- Back when you were bashing werewolves at askheim, I was spending almost all of my playtime scouting Odin's Gates. Want me to list all the keep takes and RR attempts that failed due to me being out there ? And yes, this was before AB alliance even existed.

oh, btw it droped 2 of the 2h axe
also got a screenie and it shows 2 azure swathe cutters dropped
Ehm..

There was 14 grps that each got 3 stones = 42 ..

So 8 stones left

I was told several times by raid leader that the ramaining 8 all would go up for auction here ..

Another thing is that to start with all was surposed to go for the grps but then suddently the rest of them was for alliance funds

Three posts signaling either missing items, or stones. Fishy, when you think of it.

A

AbPoon

Give him some screens to go and maybe something can be done

L

lorric

POSTED BY RUATHIAN!

i have recived a screen shot and have spoken to ce gm he is investigating why only 1 axe was handed in after raid and who has the other one i hop it was just a mistake that thay never noticed thay had it.
how ever all drops went to same group and that group was full of ce so one have them has the missing axe and i hop to recive it soon from rolf if it is not handed in then that is for the alliance to sort out i was just raid runner
i do not belive it was stolen i hop it was just not noticed

murphy like that time you claimed you had not frops from legion and what happened you did and it took 3 days to get it off you.
these raids depend on ppl being honest.
if a member of the group that got the drops refuses to hand it in nothing can be done about that other than exclue that guild from any future raids

as for stones there isnt any missing just not to be sold on bw the raid was ab alliance only i never invited anyone from out side therefor there should not have been anyone there who is not part of ab alliance.
the remaining 6 ra stones will be sold to who ever wants them at a set pricebut thay will go on offer to ab alliance first as it was supose to be for them alone.

(wish he would lern to use his own account)

Posted By Lorric

My own thoughts are that Murphys is a good m8 and he's never done a thing to prove otherwise. Ofcouse he can be abit harsh but then no one's perfect and im sure only when he thinks theres a need.

O

osy

Allright, you are over the limit now :eek:

murphy like that time you claimed you had not frops from legion and what happened you did and it took 3 days to get it off you.

Me ? Drops from legion ? Get a grip to reality, I never participated in legion raids. Get the names straight, or stop Lieing. You ran out of things to say, and now you're making up things, so you can seem a Saint. I dare anyone to confirm your sayings.

and murphys if you dont like it then try your own raids as it seams you just hate the fact other can do things you eam unable to do adn for your infomation murphys i remeber you as a lvl 10 char playing with my alt alt char as i had 2 lvl 50 allready by then so urm what you doing scouting odins at lvl 10

Dummie, when your main char was level 25, I was raiding gorge (~30ish). Stop the lies, will you. Do my raids ? No thanks. I lack your intelligence and leadership, aswell as your typing ability, therefore i don't qualify. :rolleyes:

C

chosen

Originally posted by lorric

as for stones there isnt any missing just not to be sold on bw the raid was ab alliance only i never invited anyone from out side

posted by ruathian

huh, it was loads of people outside the AB alliance there, and when i msged Darkspirit or whatever his name was, he told me it was public, so its NOT fair that AB alliance keep the stones, even im in AB alliance myself(i think :p)

V

vofflujarnid

Azure Swathe Cutter has something about 48 imbue points. So bid well :)

G

Garh Khartari

3.5p Azure Swathcutter 2h axe
900gp Flame Wrought Ring

O

old.casiraghi

I have asked those in CE participating in mentioned DR to check their inventory yet again.

I seriusly doubt though that 2 of that axe dropped, never heard or seen any of the "high" mobs dropping two of the same "drop"

I have also checked the droplist for Gjalpinulva in "Dark age of Camelot, the Atlas" and according to that this isn't possible.

Edit: just corrected a typo

V

vintervargen

ive been on 2 hib dragon raids, and on both there was a 2x drop of a 100 qua weapon.

R

raithian

i have also looked at screen shots of drops there was 2 2 handed axes droped also lorhals picked up 18 items 2 sets of stones and 16 drops plus cahs only 15 drops handed in 2 sets of stones 1 is missing all post say he drops 16 items

i am sorry to say but i am 100% sure 1 item is missing and it seams to be the axe we all no that items goto same group so i hop someone missed it as it was full ce group but for meeka

E

-evull-

i seriously doubt that anyone would even think of 'stealing' an item like that.
checked my inventory twice and logged on meeka's char too, just to be sure. nothing there.

would like to see the screenshots, can someone host them please?

understand that i _must_ take my own screenies and log all events from now on o_O

O

old.casiraghi

I've opened an inquiry on Rightnow asking them if they have any logs stating what dropped and who got the stuff, so awaiting an answer from them atm.

O

osy

Someone seems to have taken Midgard's setting a lill-wee too seriously. We rape, burn, pillage and STEAL from the other two realms. I seriously hope you get named and shamed, whoever you are.

Users who are viewing this thread