yeah well its for a good cause and i cant be bothered to farm one

D

dandy

I win, hurrah

Where do I collect my new shiny thing?

Z

Zoldot

The ring highest in history bid? huh?
1.5 p for FW ring, I sold mine for 2 BoI's and 1 p, and seen some who offered 3 p for it =)
altho it was for a few months ago

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Zoldot
The ring highest in history bid? huh?
1.5 p for FW ring, I sold mine for 2 BoI's and 1 p, and seen some who offered 3 p for it =)
altho it was for a few months ago

if the target was the round table in Camelot, you hit the horsemaster in w.skona :great: quite an achievement imo

G

gorff

So I guess this auction was just a joke then was it? As this topic is dead and your never in game under any alt that I have been able to contact?
And now I see another dragon raid planned,I don't think so if the loot never turns up.

If your on holiday or something then a apologize in advance.

X

xajorkith

It wasn't a joke gorff, Darkspirit was on perhaps the whole night a couple days ago and I picked up my Hauberk from Hagall at the agreed price (after he had finished his TG Raid).

Darkspirit only seems to play when he has organised an event.

G

gorff

Thks xajorkith I was kind of under the impression that ruathian was the person I needed to see,but I will ask Darkspirit now when I see him in game,cheers.

V

Vell

Did we ever find out who had the missing item? An item worth 10P is a fairly hefty thing to loose....

E

etcetra

Originally posted by gorff
Thks xajorkith I was kind of under the impression that ruathian was the person I needed to see,but I will ask Darkspirit now when I see him in game,cheers.

Ruathian, Rauthan, Darkspirit - and well, anything that starts with R and ends with 'an' is Ruathian.

O

old.casiraghi

Missing axe now in my inventory, will hand it over to Rua as soon as i talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom