Lame Tactics

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
go die irl fagger .. u can outnumber hibs+mids anytime u want idiot .. go cry more

Better close this thread this is not wgat i ment to gain with this.
Just hoped to get albs mids and hibs aware off the boundery's off the game.
Not to get h8 response.
I know Albs are NOT saints or anything

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
What exactly is Cross-Realming tactics.If you think that the tactics consist of both realms attacking you at a single keep ,then I have to really wonder if there is a rusty nail jammed in your brain.

/remove rusty nail (read my post upward)
/insert rusty nail

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
TBH i dont think it was X realming but as already stated us mids/hibs are so sick of being outnumbered all day every day by albs that im afraid it was obvious that mids/hibs were going to start co-operating.Did you realy think we would just carry on getting rolled over by the albs,no mid in his right minds going to run to the icon on the war map see a HUGE grp of albs near a much smaller grp of hibs and think "HMMM I KNOW ILL ATTACK THE HIBS AND HOPE TO FOOK THE ALBS DONT MEZZ ALL OF US AND FARM US ALL" it just aint gonna happen were going to help take out every alb in view,then prob have a scrap with the hibs,get used to it or roll a hib to help them get their pop up to at least mids lvl so we can turn this game back into an even 3 way fight.If not STFU moaning while you play mythics love child realm with double the pop of hib and a lot more than mids :kissit:

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
If not STFU moaning while you play mythics love child realm with double the pop of hib and a lot more than mids :kissit:

Funny that's what we say about the hib realm
wondering what hibs say about the love realm :kissit:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Jika cried all the time once he knew he got banned :(

#groove.daoc said:
17:36:45] <Jika> how long is that ban btw ?
[17:36:53] <Kalba> for long?
[17:36:56] <chronictank> 1yr
[17:37:00] <Jika> I got banned b4 once, but I only noticed it caus ziva told me it on irc

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kais said:
maybe the common mentality in hib/mid is that they will attempt to kill an alb before a mid/hib. I know for sure this is how I play since i'm sick of being zerged day after day by albs, sure I get rolled by fg's from both realms but the albs seem to permanently camp towers/keeps and even when they are not, solo albs are rare to say the least.

So let me get this straight, you say you're sick of being zerged by albs yet you think albs seem to permanently camp keeps/towers....hmm.

If they 'seem' to permanently camp keeps/towers then surely you have never seen one outside a keep/tower, thus they are easily avoidable :D

Sorry I'm just being picky cause I'm bored. :D

Helme

Resident Freddy
kirennia said:
So let me get this straight, you say you're sick of being zerged by albs yet you think albs seem to permanently camp keeps/towers....hmm.

If they 'seem' to permanently camp keeps/towers then surely you have never seen one outside a keep/tower, thus they are easily avoidable :D

Sorry I'm just being picky cause I'm bored. :D
You will find 'wild' albs outside the keeps, when thiere moving to the next ofcourse its those you usally call "FUCKIN ZERGERS" since they move in packs of 20-40 :)

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Ebra! Really sorry we hit you in hib last night. If we'd known you albs didn't like it we obviously wouldn't have done it. A few of us had been defending our towers all night from albs, taking them back when we could. Can't speak for all of us but my deathcount was at 17 (just from albs) when we decided to pay you back the favour. To be fair we killed every hib we found (1 green con) too. Ah well, just so you know I'll never ever do it again because I'm so ashamed I cancelled my subs.

Take care :cheers:

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
sense the irony m8

For some1 who wishes what he did i can't have respect.
We here to discuss things not for the things he wishes other peeps.
People with that kind off mentall illness should be locked away.
A little name calling can i see as fun and really enjoy.
What he did is really unforgivble in my point off view.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
For some1 who wishes what he did i can't have respect.
We here to discuss things not for the things he wishes other peeps.
People with that kind off mentall illness should be locked away.
A little name calling can i see as fun and really enjoy.
What he did is really unforgivble in my point off view.

U been smoking some bad gear?
WTF you talking about now m8 lol :eek7:

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:

Plz read all post then maybe you understand

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
i still remember when NF was released, and mids took the time to camp one nGed tower. while albs camped one of the nGed bridges.
not that i was online when the horrible xrealming took place, but i dont think it comes close to the early NF days.

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
i still remember when NF was released, and mids took the time to camp one nGed tower. while albs camped one of the nGed bridges.
not that i was online when the horrible xrealming took place, but i dont think it comes close to the early NF days.

Glad to see peeps that know what im talking about.
Any realm that does it is wrong.

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
Glad to see peeps that know what im talking about.
Any realm that does it is wrong.

Ebra think you need to stop posting tbh because you are posts are just Pointless and 1 sided.

Radar accusations that you have Posted are unjustified and also X Realming another unjustified Post.

Engage you Puny ass Brain in future before Posting as Tbh you Posts just have no justifications in them.

Soulbow

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
This is really lame tactics Hibs claiming keep back and mids helping by camping drop off points.
Can't help that im sure Hibs and Mids talking together eigther by Mirc or Teamspeak or whatever.
THIS IS VERY LAME TACTICS AND WILL KILL THIS GAME VERY RAPIDLY

Me? I'm a wizard, Tick be my name.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Don't think there was X realming. Mids were camping that spot for quite awhile. After the first Behnn raid failed the hibs regrouped and attacked Bold. After that it was too late. Even when Bold was safe and being repaired Albs did not really work together. Those that made it got back to Behn T2. Alot were taken out by the mids who were camped underwater at the drop off.

It was said many times in CG to clear the mids out but it was never done. If I remember rightly the reply was mostly QQ jump early and go by land. Part of the problem was no clear leadership in the CG. Everything seemed to happen by majority verdict.

The hibs did very well, they split the Alb forces and achieved what was their initial objective.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
lotsa lame tactics in the game tbh.

The game is what you make of it.

But ofc, if you moan & groan enough about camping drop-off's, fzing ppl off boats, spamming 1million gazillion shrooms(I know I know, fixed amount per zone) what else? uncovering stealthers in front of zerg's/FG's, X-Realming etc etc etc........ - People will turn around and say they're sorry blah blah. But they dont care do they?

It does not exist - imagine this - there are no lame tactics, your definition of lame tactics could be another person's idea of genius

God I love to waffle

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the only Albion can be stopped is if Mid/Hib work together. 240 albs in one zone = death to all.

its just the state of the game atm, albs far outnumber the other realms 3 or 4 to 1. Nothing is going to change that much so we have to just get on with things.

If 240 albs are moaning about some mids/hibs both attacking albs at the same time then albs truly are unskilled kids trying to play on easy mode.

I appologise to any albs that arnt moaning and just get on with things like the rest of us, its just the way things are.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
This is really lame tactics Hibs claiming keep back and mids helping by camping drop off points.
Can't help that im sure Hibs and Mids talking together eigther by Mirc or Teamspeak or whatever.
THIS IS VERY LAME TACTICS AND WILL KILL THIS GAME VERY RAPIDLY

so we cant talk with mids on irc?

just find it odd since you guys has x-realm players in mid when they try or gonna attempt a relic raid on the albs so imo isnt that x-realmin and talkin on irc or is there somethin going on im not aware off? :eek7:

Marc

FH is my second home
Balthus said:

are you fucking stupid or what? Did you go to school? I very much doubt it as anyone with an iq of above 4 can plainly see what he was saying

Helme

Resident Freddy
gravedigger said:
or is there somethin going on im not aware off? :eek7:
Yes, everything Albion do be it Zerging, Alarmclock Raiding(been done so stfu) Engage raids, dropoff camping, dockcamping etc. etc. its totally OK! but when mids/hibs does it its totally wrong, since that would mean some Albs actually dies!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs and Mids working together since the Beta xDDDDDDDD

Teamwork.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom