Lame Tactics

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
This is really lame tactics Hibs claiming keep back and mids helping by camping drop off points.
Can't help that im sure Hibs and Mids talking together eigther by Mirc or Teamspeak or whatever.
THIS IS VERY LAME TACTICS AND WILL KILL THIS GAME VERY RAPIDLY

polza

Loyal Freddie
and how do u think u got behn t1 in the 1st place hibs fell asleep? NO mids went 2 ailiine t3 so we all left to defend there, ie mids helping u (or just havinf fun?) and the nice fg mids behind behn t1 all the time

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
This was so transparent even a blind man could see

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I do not believe the mids are cross realming here. They appear to be taking advantage of the situation to farm both sides, with perhaps more emphasis on alb farming than hib farming cos they hate you lot more than us.

IMO the mids have been having fun tonight ^^

majik

Banned
tictacs.jpg

Spearmint = teh lame.

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
For cross realming you need the Hib party too.
And how ever you bring it the same as all those pre 1.70 lame radar users (including some albs too)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
I do not believe the mids are cross realming here. They appear to be taking advantage of the situation to farm both sides, with perhaps more emphasis on alb farming than hib farming cos they hate you lot more than us.

IMO the mids have been having fun tonight ^^
Wrong.. sooooo wrong..

i'll tell you, Mids are trying to target a hib.. but on every click theres another inconnu biyatch blocking them to target the hibby.

/em hugs mids and still gets ganked :p

doesnt seem like cross realming to me ;)

Kais

Banned
/disembark , use it instead of using this forum to cry on.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
This was so transparent even a blind man could see

Funny ,I'm not blind and I don't see it.Hmmm could it be that this is just another person whining without thinking . You seriously believe we were Cross-Realming then tell GoA. Cross-Realming is against some rule I believe.

Just stop with the finger-pointing without any solid evidence.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
This is really lame tactics Hibs claiming keep back and mids helping by camping drop off points.
Can't help that im sure Hibs and Mids talking together eigther by Mirc or Teamspeak or whatever.

So there's only mids and hibs that camp dropoff points. RAAAAJJJJTTTTT.....

get a ticket to the cluestore instead. :twak:

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Funny ,I'm not blind and I don't see it.Hmmm could it be that this is just another person whining without thinking . You seriously believe we were Cross-Realming then tell GoA. Cross-Realming is against some rule I believe.

Just stop with the finger-pointing without any solid evidence.

I'm Afraid this Thread was started by An Alb and as usual he has engaged his FH Typing fingers before Engaging his Brain.Obviously with Mythic bringing in NF he hasn't got used to the extra icons that Mythic has given him.

I will put it in laymans terms red/blue/green cross swords on /realm war map represents where the RvR action is quite simple really.Big RED CUP as there usually is = ALBS lots of as usual so as you can see RED = that you will get Green/Blue icons in that vicinity.

So Write a very Nice Email to Matt Frior of Mythic and explain they are in Breach of they game as they causing X Realming by putting those icons in game for all to see.

As for the Drop off points if you getting feedback it camped get off some where else hope this clears up a few of you accusations on X realming.

Soulbow

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Fortunately Ebra's comments hold little credence with Albs either.

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
It was NOT just camping the drop off point i wish it was tbh.
But will stop it because you had to see with your own eyes.
Just saying there deffo was crossrealm tactics.
Saying it doesnt happen is the same as saying radar didnt exsists.

Kais

Banned
Ebra said:

maybe the common mentality in hib/mid is that they will attempt to kill an alb before a mid/hib. I know for sure this is how I play since i'm sick of being zerged day after day by albs, sure I get rolled by fg's from both realms but the albs seem to permanently camp towers/keeps and even when they are not, solo albs are rare to say the least.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:

go die irl fagger .. u can outnumber hibs+mids anytime u want idiot .. go cry more

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:

What exactly is Cross-Realming tactics.If you think that the tactics consist of both realms attacking you at a single keep ,then I have to really wonder if there is a rusty nail jammed in your brain.

Saying it DID happen doesn't actually mean it did either. What's lame is you whining over getting killed in a video game ,where you get no after-effect or physical injuries. Although I can't say much for the state of your mental health.

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:

Ebra you are starting to get Stressed out tbh I think you need to cancel you Subscription (Seriously) or go get some Help m8.

You started of you whine saying about XRealming now we using Radar Whine FFS m8 go get some Help. :wanker:

Soulbow

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:

Why is it lame? make sense to me. I agree it is lame if they were using Teamspeak/irc to coordinate.

:m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Jika said:
go die irl fagger .. u can outnumber hibs+mids anytime u want idiot .. go cry more

why dont you go buy a fucking life off ebay you prick.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
we hibs think the same about alb and mid xrealming, so dont QQ. btw there is anoter whine thread for albs already :wub:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Thanks for the rps last night Ebra, bet you were one of those that got 2-3 shotted while AFK on the boat. Why shouldt mids use prolly the best rp income that day when they could? explain please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom