Lame Midgard Campers

S

SFXman

All I can say is that the people who I sometimes hate the most, are ones who actually hate having 20-3x people hanging around in RvR. I find it extremely fun as a L22 scout.... I kill my share of grey to orange cons (I kill greys because I am still a lowbie and have less targets) and don't get killed very often at all, being a scout and all.
We can hang-out in RvR all we want, I like my guildmates since they take us lowbies with them, hooray Crusaders!

O

old.Veritreus

Originally posted by Plebo
Although some people say you can RvR at around lvl20+, this is only true if you go during non-core hours. If you go at peak time (in the evening, especially at weekends), then unless you are lvl45+ then you are likely to no contribute very much.

Ah well, I guess pretty much the entirety of Hibernia ought to just go home then. After all we only have about 4 lvl 45+ chars... that would explain why all hibbies ever do is get ganked... no, wait a minute... we don't do we. :p

B

Brannor McThife

I was at Emain last night. First time in about a week. And then only for a very specific purpose. Other than that, I don't see any reason to go to Emain (Talking Alb PK area) anymore.

If I want RvR, I'll take a slow trek up to Odin's Gate (which is usually deserted, so I go say HI to Bob and visit a keep or two), or hunt invaders in Yggdra. Way more fun. And more of a chellenge.

-G

O

Ottar

> no, wait a minute... we don't do we.

Aye. Can imagine what a pain ya'll become with some levels on ya. As there's so few of ya, it's like bloody spanish inquisition - nobody expects one, and then find like 20 hibs on ones arse with a small mobile forest on tow.

Ottar, Skald

F

Fafnir

Pk, campin....

When i were near the Alb Pk, i was backstabbed and died, got rezzed and died, got rezzed and died, i wonder what's the fun in this, u get nothing but get hunted down by my fellow midgardians...... Vestryx or what's his name, well u really play your char well, without honor....

Anyway i released and to my surprise when i got back albs and mids where campin together, there was duelin about, got me a few fights against red and orange conned Alb, got me the Orange even when he got healed, but he killed me later, but the red was a bit thougher, and stupid as i was i did't use all my spells, otherwise i might have killed u. The name i remember was Rufus, but i did't fight u, did't have my canopener with me u tinhead.. :)

And i could only laugh when Stealthblade got shot down by one of our hunter. She killed me once when i was newly rezzed and got to close, my fault. I've learned as much that a Thane can hold ground pretty well against higher lvl albs, and especally Hibs.

And thank u Boerx u now what i mean.. :)

Hope i meet u all soon, so i can kill u or get killed...

LONG LIVE MIDGÅRD

J

Jupitus

Re: Pk, campin....

Originally posted by Fafnir
When i were near the Alb Pk, i was backstabbed and died, got rezzed and died, got rezzed and died, i wonder what's the fun in this, u get nothing but get hunted down by my fellow midgardians...... Vestryx or what's his name, well u really play your char well, without honor....

I am guessing you mean Vestax, and indeed yes, to play with no honour is truly the way forward for any backstabbing infiltrator to progress ;)

You will be pleased to know that Vestax has actually been taken over by a real life friend of the original, which can make for amusing circumstances: firstly, he is just learning now how to play the character, and seemingly doing well... secondly, although he is about 10 levels higher than me (or so) he still msg'd me last night in Camelot because he couldn't find the poison shop :p you'll be delighted to hear I showed him around and gave him solid advice.. i.e. take plenty along ;)

Vestax.. if you're reading this I apologise, but I couldn't resist sharing that little tale :)

Cheers all!

Jup.

O

old.Alwych

heh i saw vestax dead last night in emain a couple of times and i always heard he was a deadly opponent so i was shocked to see him lying face down and a lil worried about my safety :)

I did read he was interested in maybe selling his account at one point so i assumed it was someone else using it. Hope the new guy becomes as deadly as the original, we need all the high lvl players we can get.

O

old.Olorin

it was the origional vestax as far as im aware. he logged on to hand leadership of the Shadow Brothers down :) obviously had abit of fun while he was on i guess :D

O

old.Plebo

The Vestax I spoke you yesterday in Emain was the new owner of the account.

F

Fafnir

Alwych

About this campin i seen many times at your pk in Emain, when u both outnumber us and out lvl us, but still u guys just sit ontop that heap of cowdung, if u charged more, u would get futher out, seen times when u guys charged all the way down to our pk. And that we camp at your bodies, u r much better on that than we, every time i died in Emain there is atleast two or three albs sitting on my corpse or movin around. So start being more aggresive and not so defensive.....

Stop complaining and start playing...

Thanx Rufus and your friends for the good duelin.....
And Boerx...

Kraite come out and face me, if u dare to put your bow down...

O

old.Alwych

Haha looks like one of kraits victims is moaning :) Good shooting krait.

K

krait

Surely Not!! People do'nt complain about archers......................Do they ? :D

F

Fafnir

Nah not complaining...

Quijwe or what his name is do more damage on me with his arrows, but i only died once by a sniper, and that was by Krait under a suicide rush against the pk. I fell he has some sense of honor, i was attacked by an amand touched or what the mobs name is, so he stopped shootin so i could kill the mob and then he shoot me... I even killed u once, up the hill facing the pk, but u was injured but i dont give a fuck when u r purp, if u had been gray to red i would have left u alive... :)

Ohhhh fogot i was killed by a blue sniper, directly after a duel against Rufus, when i had about 50 hits left and took of my armour to show i had to rest, but she died and did't get rezzed.

But some of your snipers us really ugly tactics, releasing your pets so they attack, have been killed three times this way, i lose con and the sniper gets no points...

K

krait

A sense of honour...thankyou for that :) 1 slight point though....scouts do'nt have pets.....or buffs or magic even :( All we really have is a Bow......oh well mus'nt grumble :cool:

F

Fafnir

:)

U just wait r gonna start to lvl my char again, after two weeks in rvr, so watch your back, or i burry my hammer in your skull....

K

krait

Oops......just remembered...gotta shield as well.......now what can i do with that i wonder ;)
See you in RvR....................or more precisely i'll see you but you you wo'nt see me ;)

F

Fafnir

:sleeping:

Nothing against my hammer, stained with alot of Alb, and hib blood...

O

old.Cyric

:D Good shooting Krait. I see that you're building up the bounty on your head.

F

Fafnir

Maybe if all where as active as Krait, we mid would stop camping your pk, i would prefer u start camping ours, or our MG, more fun when we charge and cut u down by the ankles. :)

Keep pushin us back, only makes us stronger...

'PREAPARATUS SUPERVIVET'

O

old.Okies Kayy

you middies still camping pk in emain.doh must be why going to midgard and slaying you is alot eaier keep up the good work :)

O

old.Lianuchta

Yep, we get usually get to kill about a dozen mids before they send the shock groups out in yggrda.

Had a good laugh last night leading about 20 Hibs ranging between lvl 19 and 42 to Yggrda. Had a bit of shock when we saw Eye of odin suiciding on our PK. Funny how our Master Elds shoot the same fireballs as Master Wizards. Still managed to get a tag on a few of them (wahey got 40RPs of Thing for just one hit, wonder how much you would be worth if we killed without guards around). Then cleared our MG of the campers that were there and after a lot of hassling about with people gonig LD and stuff we made it to yggrda where we proceded to kill a fair few Mids before we got charged by a dozen or more red-cons. Nice to know you care :p

O

old.Arakasi

Yes it's good to see you hibbies have learned it's Yggdra that is the place for fun rvr.
Hope the tin cans will learn it and start coming there more.
I mean in the long run a MaA must be quite tiresome to hug :p

F

Fafnir

That's because most of mids in yggdra is just above lvl 20, and it takes time to get higher lvl chars there, but beware.. I dislike some off the invaders that seems to enjoy causing con death... Do u get and rlmpoints for that??

O

old.Lianuchta

I try and avoid causing exp deaths, but it happens. Not like it hasn't happened to me either in Cruachan...

I avoid killing grey cons, however quite often they are in groups with green or blue cons andwhen I start picking off the blues they charge me, so I do end up killing greys, but it's not like the 1RP I get is really doing much for my realm rank.

However the yellow-red cons that charge out of the gates after we kill a dozen or so are in general well worth it (got another 800 last night). Either way it is more fun than Emain (where the only thing you see is large groups of red con Mids) and only slightly further away.

F

Fafnir

Krait... .-)

Dam u, why dont u kill me when u are at it.. Just gettin my hits down so a n00b mistrell can finish the job... Next time i'll charge u.....

K

krait

I did try but it seemed a lot of middies were trying to kill me for some reason ;)
I would'nt have even bothered (was time for bed) but i could'nt resist trying when i saw you run past me with the rest of the mids.
Oh well....another day then :)

F

Fafnir

Well anyway it feels better to die by an arrow thru my back, then from a mezz and stabb..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom