Lame, lame, lame, lame hibs

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lol

Ok as an alb (alb exca) when was in PoC i coulda #$%^&*( those hibs camping entrance..

But as an hib (hib pryd) i used to camp poc aswel :) nice ez rp's so why not?

(ur enemy's not friends.)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
albs always cry about everything they invented.. so here is a picture of God with a sniperrifle:

godsniper.gif

I think Fenderon found some pics on his pc :D

nice going mate!

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:
Is that best you can do BLAME 1 Realm for doing it FFS Get a reality Check dumbfuck
Albs do it
Mids do it
Hibs do it

What is you problem ?? Oh you problem is you not buffed FFS Kill = RP's kill it before it kills you Rofl and you call me a Wanker Get real :kissit:

need i say more.....

albs do it(not with 5+ peeps)
mids do it(when? never saw em in PoC, at least not alb 1 because its camped by hibs 24/7)
hibs do it(NO SHIT SHERLOCK..wasnt this thread about hibs..)

call me a dumbfuck as much as you like nitwit..but i got to meet the 1st cleric that walks arround unbuffed, idiot..

go do you homework now. and because you like it so much.. here: :wanker: especially for you!

majik

Banned
Lothandar said:
M8, Arthur and friends must not be mocked or thou shall be dealt with.

Smite...

SMITE...

SMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
majik said:
Lies, the Maji is a shark too:<

sharkform is what makes ToA a good thing!

And you don't have a shark-handler, so you don't count.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
Looks cool!

Altho a little goldfish would been fine too for u ;)

Stop running so fast and let me smite you sometime :p show you my shark teeth!

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Galos said:
just come check in a few and find out for yourself

LOL you'd catch me in PoC. I have better things to do with my time, thanks.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
lol....funny:)....i think there will be a post about every place in frontier were someone got panwed....so we have a lot to look forward to:p
Docks....(allready been cried over:p)......random trees.....the big rock near random alb tower etc^^

Ging

Part of the furniture
tbh having been killed a few times by "said" group its not the death that pisses me off - i find its more that fact that porting un u are undefencable - your ment to get 20 sec imunity - unfortuantly port time takes most of that (appox 15 sec) which leave u with 5 sec to die in the 20+ shroom field/pbaoe. IMO that is abusing the game mechanics (the enemy cannot hurt you at all) i think that anyone from ANY realm who does this may be very close to being in breach. Ofc there are plently of other places to xp and i wont bother with PoC anymore.

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Vandar said:
Gimpy lame hibs, only way you can make rps now is to go and camp the entrance to alb PoC?

Mylhia, Figtree, Donderkopje, Lamara and the rest of u gimps and your army of shrooms.

Lame, lame, lame, lame, u trying to get to rr10 by not actually fighting ne1?

You my friend SHUT UP... only way of putting it.. I was sick to the back teeth with your sad stupid OP realm going into Mid PoC with FG's of albs. How sad is a FG of alb waiting outside PoC for 1 person? (me). Wouldnt even settle with me fighting your Paladin as soon as i went outside i saw the FG hiding behind the entrance... totally sad...

Im glad your PoC is getting invaded now

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have anything sensible to spew up for you lads, so i better steer away from this thread. :(

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
need i say more.....

albs do it(not with 5+ peeps)
mids do it(when? never saw em in PoC, at least not alb 1 because its camped by hibs 24/7)
hibs do it(NO SHIT SHERLOCK..wasnt this thread about hibs..)

call me a dumbfuck as much as you like nitwit..but i got to meet the 1st cleric that walks arround unbuffed, idiot..

go do you homework now. and because you like it so much.. here: :wanker: especially for you!

Oh dear some 1 who thinks he has a such knowledge you definetly need a reality check.

You contradict youself Sooooooo much it beggars belief.You moan that it was only Hibs that Camp Poc (So Untrue) then you State that albs now do camp Poc but with not more than 5+ peeps ROFL this where Dumbfuck you earn the Award for being a BIG :wanker:

You also stated that it is So unfair that you getting killed at the entrances without the chance of getting buffed up (That made me chuckle).Well it a tough life Mr Dumbfuck and Obviously you haven't grasped the concept of this game.

As for me to go back and do my Homework (hee hee I Wish) I think you definetly need to Educate you self as to the Concept of this game.

Have a nice day Mr Dumbfuck Knolan enjoy the game if you are not then /Quit as it seems perfectly honest to me you are not.

Soulbow

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Dumbfuck said:
Oh dear some 1 who thinks he has a such knowledge you definetly need a reality check.

You contradict youself Sooooooo much it beggars belief.You moan that it was only Hibs that Camp Poc (So Untrue) then you State that albs now do camp Poc but with not more than 5+ peeps ROFL this where Dumbfuck you earn the Award for being a BIG :wanker:

You also stated that it is So unfair that you getting killed at the entrances without the chance of getting buffed up (That made me chuckle).Well it a tough life Mr Dumbfuck and Obviously you haven't grasped the concept of this game.

As for me to go back and do my Homework (hee hee I Wish) I think you definetly need to Educate you self as to the Concept of this game.

Have a nice day Mr Dumbfuck Knolan enjoy the game if you are not then /Quit as it seems perfectly honest to me you are not.

Soulbow

Did you just learn a new word or what? :touch:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:

Soulbow

i know the concept of this game perfectly well... actually i know the concept of all games. its to enjoy yourself and i enjoy calling you a c*nt.

thats already enough for me but tbh join your socalled 1337ist hibbie friends and /q yourself.

all you do is moan and whine with the rest...its getting old. :m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Galos said:
still i rather take away the best place to level your artifacts from u then getting pwned by your leet zergingskills

the best place to level our artifacts?

its fcking wank xp in PoC

Marc

FH is my second home
Brodia and his merry band of arse bandits try it at drop off spot at bled bridge to

Shame it doesnt work

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Knolan said:
i know the concept of this game perfectly well... actually i know the concept of all games. its to enjoy yourself and i enjoy calling you a c*nt.

thats already enough for me but tbh join your socalled 1337ist hibbie friends and /q yourself.

all you do is moan and whine with the rest...its getting old. :m00:

Looking at the threads it is YOU who is Whining and as for being a C*nt well they are useful apparently you are NOT and as he said if you not enjoying it /Quit HE made that remark you the 1 who whinging about Hibs.

Soulja

Oldgit

Fledgling Freddie
I just went too poc too see for myself, it is a bit lame tbh, it's like camping a respawn area on a first person shooter online, but having said that i dont go too poc, was my first look, and only too see them lame hib's, so carry on if you like it that much
hope you liked the free rp mylhia, you rox :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom