Lame, lame, lame, lame hibs

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Gimpy lame hibs, only way you can make rps now is to go and camp the entrance to alb PoC?

Mylhia, Figtree, Donderkopje, Lamara and the rest of u gimps and your army of shrooms.

Lame, lame, lame, lame, u trying to get to rr10 by not actually fighting ne1?

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Look at this post and then look at your signature :) Lol. Change your signature and i might stop laughing :)

Cya in poc ;)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
albs always cry about everything they invented.. so here is a picture of God with a sniperrifle:

godsniper.gif

Galos

Loyal Freddie
at least this gives us something to do while we wait for the zerg to port in :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL come in and get us m8 ohhh and i dont like bein reffered to as lame and stuff add adlatus to that little grp u mentioned bcos it will b the last name u see b4 ur next rvr death suker :)

btw cu in poc and i love ur sig :) hahahahahaha

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
LOL come in and get us m8 ohhh and i dont like bein reffered to as lame and stuff add adlatus to that little grp u mentioned bcos it will b the last name u see b4 ur next rvr death suker :)

btw cu in poc and i love ur sig :) hahahahahaha

Proof positive that you don't gain IQ just because you rolled Hibernia

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
btw this is a jokey post :)

hence the smileys

i just like gettin people rared up for a fight lol :)

and what a great fight it will be when your shrooms kill them, huh.

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you think most groups are now starting to camp POC Entrances ???
Well the Answer is really simple "Unless you an ALb" and that is people going to POC are not 100+ go take ALb Tower you get Zerged we go take our own Towers you get 100+ where the enjoyment in that ??

Last I looked POC Entrances are in RvR Zone "Some 1 please correct me if I am wrong" so YOU Entered a RvR Zone knowing that GOD 4 Bid there was Hib/Mid People there rofl GET A LIFE ASS OLE if you dont like the way People get they RP's DONT FCKING GO THERE :touch:

Dumb Alb Post again "Have a nice day"

Soulbow

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
<maji-afk> high camp bonus aswell

word

ps: were ur tower mates not there? :( :( :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Simple answer really: Don't go PoC. A couple of days of getting 10rps per hour and they'll give up.

But then again, 10rps per hour is more than they could get in real RvR with their (ahem) "madskilllz and tictacs".

Galos

Loyal Freddie
still i rather take away the best place to level your artifacts from u then getting pwned by your leet zergingskills

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Galos said:
still i rather take away the best place to level your artifacts from u then getting pwned by your leet zergingskills

After a couple of hours of boredom, I doubt that very much. And if true, you should stop playing the game: it's turning you into a bitter little person.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:
Well the Answer is really simple "Unless you an ALb" and that is people going to POC are not 100+ go take ALb Tower you get Zerged we go take our own Towers you get 100+ where the enjoyment in that ??

Last I looked POC Entrances are in RvR Zone "Some 1 please correct me if I am wrong" so YOU Entered a RvR Zone knowing that GOD 4 Bid there was Hib/Mid People there rofl GET A LIFE ASS OLE if you dont like the way People get they RP's DONT FCKING GO THERE :touch:

Soulbow

very typical post... i would like your whine when alb would do he same to your poc.

now really guys i can understand u enjoy it..............................for 2 weeks or so. but saying :whaha u started it so we do it the rest of our lives and its ok because YOU STARTED IT: or saying :Boehoe its a rvr zone shit happens wankers: seriously isn't this a bit of a 12yr old excuse for doing something.

now the imo: fuck off, do it 2 times mabye 3 times a weak hell do it everyday a week i dont care. but at least have the fucking decentcy(sp?) to go to the first crossing so you give the zoners time to buff up and give you little kids a bit of a "FAIR" fight.

:wanker: :wanker:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:

Soulbow

you sir are talentless and stupid to boot... but sure convince yourself its anything other than lame or the only way YOU would ever make Realm points when your target cannot fight back, because lets face it... your just shit.

Galos

Loyal Freddie
anyway usually me and mylhia stand at the crossing the sad thing is when we kill you guys while ur with 2 or 3 or 4 at the same time u start to cry and decide to come with 2fg, i do remember an old post somewhere saying we were abusing chanter stun (single target baseline ??) cos u lost a 2 vs 8+ fight. Aslong as u running with zergs instead of giving a proper fight i dont see why we should try anyway

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
you sir are talentless and stupid to boot... but sure convince yourself its anything other than lame or the only way YOU would ever make Realm points when your target cannot fight back, because lets face it... your just shit.

And you Assole r an ASSOLE u come here to complain about being killed in a RvR Zone lol MY Heart Bleeds Purple Piss.

Dont like it Dont Do it Simple even for an Albs meagre little brain cell

So now Sir Fck Off & Have a Nice Day

Soulbow

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
df whine > poc whine

no xp kills mentioned in this one so far :<<

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
very typical post... i would like your whine when alb would do he same to your poc.

:wanker: :wanker:

Is that best you can do BLAME 1 Realm for doing it FFS Get a reality Check dumbfuck
Albs do it
Mids do it
Hibs do it

What is you problem ?? Oh you problem is you not buffed FFS Kill = RP's kill it before it kills you Rofl and you call me a Wanker Get real :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom