Lame, lame, lame, lame hibs

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
well lamo lamo lamer albs cough mids also i been killed by you all in fg's in hib poc entry so

WHO GIVES A SHIT its a game if you get owned and know a fg camping a place why the feck you go back there ??

arh well who knows what goes throu minds of albs any way its like leming's follow the leader and no leader just run around confused geting killed left right without there zerg :m00:

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
lol at people crying cos they get killed in RvR... I know its already been said but I thought I'd just remind you: every realm camps PoC entrance.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
haven't seen any mids camping alb entrance tho ... nor any albs camping mid/hib entrance (as i decided to go in one of those sides cus of hibs pwning me at our entrance)
never thought that such higs RR hibs would lower themselves to this lvl .... guess i been thinking wrong :p
i'll stick to mid entrance tbh , can lvl my arti's in peace there :p

Wildpt

Fledgling Freddie
There is a big difference to be killed in rvr and to be killed in Poc entrance without a chance to fight & unbuffed so dont try to compare both, you want cheap rps and you found an easy way and a lame one.

Four or five times i witness that and its usually the same hibs with one high RR caster prolly the ppl mention in 1st post, at least go inside and kill enemies and do some rvr, stop being lamers.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
was actually killed by some albs on way to poc like 2 days ago...was rezzed just outside and got in....2 minutes later they get inside...and thought i would be alone:p
They realized to late that we were fg inside..hehe
felt like a nice payback tbh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom