Lame Hibies

A

augusta

If you see an enemy kill him.
If you see a dead realmate rezz him.

This is the only way I know to play this this game.

Seems fair and honourable enough.

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I kill enemies. I help out realmmates. I do not care if a fight is fair or not. People screaming ' DONT ADD FFS ' and the like are pathetic.

Well said imo.

D

Divinia

Then im pathetic ;)

/macro ADD1 /y EXCUSE ME BUT DID I CALL 1-800-NEEDBACKUP OR SOMETHING?

/macro ADD2 /y I LOVE THE SMELL OF GAYSEX IN THE MORNING

/macro ADD3 /y THX FOR THE HELP! WAS A REALLY TOUGH AND HARD FIGGIT!

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by old.chipper
woohoo someone who see's past the realm points

:clap: :clap: :clap:
lol
for the realm is nothign to do with this imo, its about player fairness read what divina said..
and if that ns had added and leeched on several fgs that hibs had faught and maid it less intresting for them to play as fg why would they heal or help that hib in anyway.. when rvring in emain your realm success have nothing to do with why your there.

O

old.Garax

Originally posted by rg-zorena
lol
for the realm is nothign to do with this imo, its about player fairness read what divina said..
and if that ns had added and leeched on several fgs that hibs had faught and maid it less intresting for them to play as fg why would they heal or help that hib in anyway.. when rvring in emain your realm success have nothing to do with why your there.

It's this elitist attitude that has slowly made the game alot less fun than it used to be. People are scared to help their fellow realm mates for fear of getting flamed to fuck from the 14 year old ex-cs players who seem to think they have to be seen as elite (like it really matters). If you want to play a fair team game well go play Rocket Arena 3 or something that only allows a set number of players to actually play. Don't expect the same rules to apply in a MMORPG.

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by Fediuld
Last night twice happen the same thing and this force me to write that thread and gather all the angry folks around because happen to others too last night and before.

Last night on amg assasins attack on me and 1 fg of us were all around just standing watching, and they didn't heal me or help me kill the assasins. They just wait to get killed. Kill him and ress me. Getting rps for the kill and my ress. I don't write down names (i have record them all and be lucky take screenshots too) but the next time i prefer to release in same situation than to get ressed and give rps to someone who is biggest lamer than the albions.

Can i get that in English please? i am sure it is a whine post by the number of replies, but WTF is it about ?

O

old.Garax

Re: Re: Lame Hibies

Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
Can i get that in English please? i am sure it is a whine post by the number of replies, but WTF is it about ?

Think it boils down to a fg of hibs stood and watched him die to an infil (where they could have thrown a heal at him), then killed the infil and rezz'd him (thus getting rp's from both the hib and the alb).

S

Songs

Originally posted by Fediuld
Last night twice happen the same thing and this force me to write that thread and gather all the angry folks around because happen to others too last night and before.

Last night on amg assasins attack on me and 1 fg of us were all around just standing watching, and they didn't heal me or help me kill the assasins. They just wait to get killed. Kill him and ress me. Getting rps for the kill and my ress. I don't write down names (i have record them all and be lucky take screenshots too) but the next time i prefer to release in same situation than to get ressed and give rps to someone who is biggest lamer than the albions.
\

M8, be glad you get rezzed and not as the so called lEEt rvr guilds , who will stand next to your body for 1 min with two druids and a bard and then run off :(
Really a good way to make my day, i can tell you that :(
But i guess if you are uber cause you play 24/7 you don't have to think about realm mates and stuff :(

A

adari

Originally posted by Songs
\

M8, be glad you get rezzed and not as the so called lEEt rvr guilds , who will stand next to your body for 1 min with two druids and a bard and then run off :(
But i guess if you are uber cause you play 24/7 you don't have to think about realm mates and stuff :(

Judging your sig, are you claiming not to be rezzed when you solo with your chanter (heh) or is this some sort of stupid spanish tappa battlegrounds story?

Fool.

D

Divinia

\

I dont play this game to make others happy, if i do thats gr8. i also rezz ppl i see dead. Dont try to give sk. RVR-guilds shit when they play to get what they like and not to pass up on others.. dont give me any fucking roleplaying crap, noone plays the game for that longer anyways.

S

Songs

Re: Re: Re: Lame Hibies

Originally posted by Divinia
I dont play this game to make others happy, if i do thats gr8. i also rezz ppl i see dead. Dont try to give sk. RVR-guilds shit when they play to get what they like and not to pass up on others.. dont give me any fucking roleplaying crap, noone plays the game for that longer anyways.

Well guess it must be my point of view then, cause for me helping others is part of the game.

And Adari: trying to solo rvr with a chanter is a good reason not to rezz him? even if he died 20sec from hpk? I won't beg for rezzes or anything, i never do...... but if you stand by my corpse for about 1 min watching some other dude solo the one that killed me and then just run off just sucks.
But like you said: I must be a fool hoping to get a rezz. Why help someone out....... low rps and a "thank you" ain't reason enough I guess.

ps. pretty sad if you think helping others is Roleplaying :)

D

Divinia

;) trying to take the piss out of others now when BW closing ;p

F

Fediuld

\

I agree m8. :/
But leave them to their misserable lives. They are the same in real too. And they cannot organize nothing else than a line of people running with bard speed in the middle of the enemies and getting mezzed. Strategy, flanking etc are unknown to them.

And to the others who said about the adds etc

WE ARE HIBERNIANS AND WE HAVE TO KILL ALBS AND MIDDS DEFENDING OUR TERRITORY AND CONQUER THEIR, NOT HARVESTING RP

M

Mirhen Morkir

Welcome to dark age of counter strike.

Albs / Mids = Enemy
Hib = realm mates

Enemy = attack
Realm mates = Defend

To put it in simple terms so some so called realm mates, as they abvoiusly need it explained that way.

Users who are viewing this thread