Lame Hibies

F

Fediuld

Last night twice happen the same thing and this force me to write that thread and gather all the angry folks around because happen to others too last night and before.

Last night on amg assasins attack on me and 1 fg of us were all around just standing watching, and they didn't heal me or help me kill the assasins. They just wait to get killed. Kill him and ress me. Getting rps for the kill and my ress. I don't write down names (i have record them all and be lucky take screenshots too) but the next time i prefer to release in same situation than to get ressed and give rps to someone who is biggest lamer than the albions.

V

VodkaFairy

Being healed by others is a priviledge and not a right. Be glad you got a rezz, jesus.

S

Shrye

Actually, I tend to agree... It doesn't take much to throw a heal at someone, when you ain't even fighting yourself, but you did indeed stop up - altho, reality is another, people doesn't give shit about helping each other if there ain't a profit in it... Better get used to it, it's how all multiplayer games on the net is played. The "newbie" period is shorter and shorter for each new game that comes out, being phased out with elitism and what not.

Expect little/nothing from others, and at least you'll be pleasantly surprised if someone is actually helpful :p

X

xfear

is there a little rule that tells to not add in 1fg vs 1fg fights ? :pPP

moral rule, lets say

L

leap

I usually dont post but... Xfear.. as a member of LA (you not me =P ) .. well lets just say that persons in LA usually screems dont add we are fine if they are meeting albs/mids.. but.. when im on with ns and meets 1infil or so.. i see it v. lame from a FG (LA) to jump him.. its merely only LA i seen doing tis, and then run off again,.. most other ppl that jumps in on a fight usually says sorry, or says why they jumped in, and 9/10 isnt doing it for the rps... so im sorry xfear.. cant see any big morale in LA...

this is not a whine, im just telling what i seen/see and feel for LA atmo.. you guys are nice individuals, but some doesnt give a shit about others, thats all im saying :eek:

D

Divinia

This opens up for a dilemma that ive had sometimes, what do you odin's stealtherzerglings feel when:

A: My grp stops and heal you while you fight, and therefor disrespecting the fight and opponent (imo)
B: My grp stops and kill the opponent and heal you and run away wich is also disrespecting you, the opponent and the fight (imo)
C: My group might slow down, but just run from there..
D: My group stops and watch the outcome of the fight, afterwards healing you or killing the opponent and rezzing you (most fair towards the opponent, not very helpful tho)

i guess this is very independent but im a player of honor and fair fights, so plz tell me what do you find most honour in of A,B,C and D

A

Amadon

in emain I'll kill any enemy, they'll add onto a fight 99% of the time if I don't

in odin's/HW I'll try see who's losing - if a hib is losing I'll help, if he's winning I'll leave

A

angara-ffs

I cba to heal everyone and his grandmother....i think Divinia made a good point and i agree on it.

A

angara-ffs

And dont call your realm fellows lame...i dont think people appreciate that very much ;)

E

enli

Originally posted by Divinia
D: My group stops and watch the outcome of the fight, afterwards healing you or killing the opponent and rezzing you (most fair towards the opponent, not very helpful tho)

imo :)

X

xfear

Originally posted by leap
I usually dont post but... Xfear.. as a member of LA (you not me =P ) .. well lets just say that persons in LA usually screems dont add we are fine if they are meeting albs/mids.. but.. when im on with ns and meets 1infil or so.. i see it v. lame from a FG (LA) to jump him.. its merely only LA i seen doing tis, and then run off again,.. most other ppl that jumps in on a fight usually says sorry, or says why they jumped in, and 9/10 isnt doing it for the rps... so im sorry xfear.. cant see any big morale in LA...

this is not a whine, im just telling what i seen/see and feel for LA atmo.. you guys are nice individuals, but some doesnt give a shit about others, thats all im saying :eek:

I dont know what they do when im not in their group, but when i am in group i tell them to not add, and we dont add, at least if we see that its a good 1v1 or a fair 1 fg vs 1 fg fight, ofc if we see that some other group, add on us, we later will add on them 24/7 :p, at least the groups i make, i dont know about the others

F

Faeldawn

If you duelling another assassin one on one you wont get much help, most rvr groups have helped assassins like this before only to be foul-mouthed for leaching rp's or ruining a duel by adding.

If you go rvr solo, thats usually what it means, solo.

If you cant win 1 vs 1 and then have to come here and whine about it, dont solo imho.

F

franya

mmh ever noticed that this game isn't Player vs Player but Realm vs Realm? If i notice a fellow hibbie fighting i am surely helping him (either with helping to the kill or with a heal). If you want PvP play another game...

E

Event

stop and watch the fight - if it is obvious the hibbie is gonna lose then kill the enemy or heal the hibbie.

We are 1 realm and the other two are enemies nuff said

O

old.Garax

Originally posted by Event
stop and watch the fight - if it is obvious the hibbie is gonna lose then kill the enemy or heal the hibbie.

O

old.chipper

woohoo someone who see's past the realm points

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

Songs

Totally agree!

A

Asq

Originally posted by Fediuld
Last night twice happen the same thing and this force me to write that thread and gather all the angry folks around because happen to others too last night and before.

Last night on amg assasins attack on me and 1 fg of us were all around just standing watching, and they didn't heal me or help me kill the assasins. They just wait to get killed. Kill him and ress me. Getting rps for the kill and my ress. I don't write down names (i have record them all and be lucky take screenshots too) but the next time i prefer to release in same situation than to get ressed and give rps to someone who is biggest lamer than the albions.
Are you one of those that starts swearing when added on? Badmouthing those that try to help? If so there might be one reason. Btw... before you start hacking and slashing at me, I'm not saying you are but if you were... this might be a reason.

In a 1 vs. 1 situation this would suit me fine. In a 1fg vs. 1fg situation as well... point is that the moment you carry on (you don;t add) the other group will almost definately be overwhelmed by either alb or mid 2fg cause emain is a tad crowded.

F

Fediuld

*****lissandra
---------------------------------------------
cry more
------------------------------------------------

who said that i cry??? I just set a fact that make a lot of people mad. And is not the 1st time that happen the last 9 months but this time make me drive mad because it happen twice, and not only at me but at many people last night who said that the same thing happen to them. You may cry when that happen and leave the game.

*****VodkaFairy
Being healed by others is a priviledge and not a right. Be glad you got a rezz, jesus.

And who said that i want to get rezzed? Give that lame noobs rp?
I prefer join Albion and kill them that accept any more.

*****angara-ffs
----------------------------------------------
And dont call your realm fellows lame...i dont think people appreciate that very much
------------------------------------------------

And what they are????? When they are all around you looking at you fight for 1 whole minute and leave you die without help just get the double rps?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the others said at least we are not alone out there.

I

ilaya

Originally posted by sheph
Kill all. Rezz all.

..and argue about it later.. thing is.. u still alive to do so..

KILL MIDS AND ALBS!! stuff adding.. just kill them ffs!!!

when i play my druid and i see a dead hib after leaving say mpk.. i dopnt think.. hmm.. are hibs gonna win here.. i just REZ.. coz i am a hib and i see a dead hib.. can i make it clearer than that?

anyone who says dont add on a fight doesnt have a right to do so and should be bloody thankful u do add coz even they dont know whats around the corner..

RVR is free for all.. within realm ofc.. saying u cant kill peeps is talking utter shit and should be removed from game... u know who u are. why the HELL shouldnt some lvl 40 guild grp come along and not be ALLOWED to kill the alb/mids u hitting on? bollox

S

Shrye

I agree with ilaya on that point too... However annoying it may be to get the odds of the battle tipped, there's hardly any need to whine about it afterwards. Pretty common knowledge that Hadrian's is an unused zone usually, and also that people could easily arrange fg fights there if they bothered.

... but guess people has to whine these days, to keep the game interesting for them.

A

adari

Originally posted by Fediuld
And who said that i want to get rezzed?

The goddamn accept button you pressed, you stupid noob.

S

Sichama

Everyone is allowed to do as he pleases, there is nothing in RvR that justifies any rulings of any kind, people just need to adjust their playstyle more towards what they like doing.

If im at a milegate and get a 1vs1 fight and someone from my realm helps me i have absolutely no justification moaning or whatever, it's a milgate a place that by definition means others will 99% interfere.

If you really want to have biger chances of "fair" and "honorable" fights try fighting somwere else but even if someones interferes there you still have no right to whine swear or badmouth anyone because they did as they pleased, if you want people playing the way it suits you than you better pays their bill too.

And as for someone helping you or not, well that is also their decision what to do, as the decision of accepting or not the rezz in the end is yours, blaming others for your decision is what is lame imo.

E

Ensceptifica

I kill enemies. I help out realmmates. I do not care if a fight is fair or not. People screaming ' DONT ADD FFS ' and the like are pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread