Lair, g1, malm FFS!

A

Arnor

arnor you sux both of you flaming dune do.

please, do point out my flames towards dune?

I called him a selfish git, when he refused to go afk with his 50sm in g2 to play his 42 healer in g1. I said this because this was the obvious fix to the fact the sm's in g1 both outlvld me and outnumbered me.

And according to your logic, you would "sux" since you are flaming me

R

Rollie_David

im in g2 now, g1 has a 49+50 sm and im getting 10-35mill per kill, u must be gimp specced or just afk too much, i nuke twice and consume power and we get great xp.

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by vintervargen
arnor, mate, huney, u "forgot" to mention the 49 RM in g2. u wanted to kick him or?

lol @ u not reading entire post

A

Arnor

im in g2 now, g1 has a 49+50 sm and im getting 10-35mill per kill, u must be gimp specced or just afk too much, i nuke twice and consume power and we get great xp.

as a little FYI: Im full supp specced and have capped pie&dex, what you dont see is that YOU being lvl 50 (mobs resist less) with 49supp(which gives you a 60delve dmg increase over me) will ofcourse outdmg me. Oh, and you have a bigger power pool too.

R

Rollie_David

well g2 got a 45 sm after i was asked to go to g1 again, there were no xp problems from g2 so ill say again either u did things extremely wrong or u was afk toooften which seem to be the case.

A

Archeon

If your quite done Yelling and screaming at one another...

N

noaim

People look to much at exp per mob and to little at exp over time.

E

exc_aarween

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Well since we are already discussing Lair and SM's.

I was listkeeper as a SM on a Saturday in lair and I did my work (pbaoe) and I was still keeping the list!

But it didn't seemed ANYONE was bothered about this.. except me and maybe someone else but they wasn't saying anything.

So ... is it a new rule at lair that the listkeeper can just sit and leech? ..

Tell me about it m8, i was main CC healer in Lair G1 and LK for both G1 & G2 <PHEEEW> on a weekend also! :p no time to afk there no sir :)

was a while back tho.. comes back in my nightmares :p

S

stabba4

urme, if you did 8-12 mobs/pull you where prolly petpulling. With 2 good g1 healers there really is np if tanks go afk. there job in this kind of group is only to take aggro from mobs that the g1 healer cant get (mainly due to being attacked) or to peel 1 mob off her and onto themselfs (this is really hard since g1 is building up aggro with groupheals, and unless you got a prot on that healer you will fail alot of time). Now i wasnt in your group but im guessing you where reffering to mephi, when he was in this kind of group the first time he was told he could go afk as much as he wanted aslong as he did the list, i told him that because the only use we had for him was being LK. Anyways this might not at all be relevant but if it was mephi this is the reason :). this is not meant as a flame on either mephi or urme btw ^^

L

Larra

hmhm all this is putting more reason into not making it to 50th

i knew nothing about all this list stuff until a few weeks ago...and was quite appalled when i found out. im not getting up at 6am just to get bored, go somewhere else, and 6 hours later get told im in "the lair group" by someone thats no more powerful than anyone of us, but apparently likes to think so

if all those people queuing actually showed up i bet thered be a much better group than the "chosen" ones - what ever happened to getting in a group regardless of class & adjusting what you kill to suit the group, rather than adjusting the group...the group have feelings, the monsters dont!

all this g1 g2 talk too...those saying g2 are leechers, were you saying that when you were in g2?

it really does seem to me that higher levels come with less loyalty and more arrogance

(psst you may not like hunters or sb's now, but just think if they were 50th and in rvr with you)

A

Armalite

I agree completely. This is a MORPG after all, the experiense of playing with others should mean more than argueing about xp. And it is possible to keep g1 & g2 xp at acceptable size for both grps. I have too seen the arrogance some ppl get from having a higher lvl char, not just at lair. There are not many of these ppl, but take lair as an example, 1 can ruin the fun of 2fgs. Grow up or play CS or something.

B

bewal

Mayby we should just make a pact to keep all the SMs out of malm entirely. Would slove a lot of probles, if we forget that whole idea of running to malm through packs of werewolfs is a joke.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Armalite
I agree completely. This is a MORPG after all, the experiense of playing with others should mean more than argueing about xp. And it is possible to keep g1 & g2 xp at acceptable size for both grps.

this is exactly how it was, we were all having fun, great xp for both groups at an amazingly fast pull rate sometimes double pulls, only person that complained was arnor, g2 only complained once and that was when there SM(arnor) went afk(as he did a few times)

Originally posted by Armalite
[B
1 can ruin the fun of 2fgs. Grow up or play CS or something. [/B]

we had 2 fg's doing this and it was great fun, we played 2fg from 8am till 8pm, best xp ive had in game due to the speed we killed, god bless pbaoebut arnor did ruin it for about 1 hour constant whining. :)

D

domin8or

lvl 50's at Lair? That's what annoys me the most. It's really frustrating knowing that you are waiting in a line because there is a greedy, selfish lvl 50 before u. Let lower lvl players join instead. Sure, Lair has great money/loot drops but If u want that, go with Guild or something not the local Lair group.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by domin8or
lvl 50's at Lair? That's what annoys me the most. It's really frustrating knowing that you are waiting in a line because there is a greedy, selfish lvl 50 before u. Let lower lvl players join instead. Sure, Lair has great money/loot drops but If u want that, go with Guild or something not the local Lair group.

thats a poor attitude, so because my sm is lv50 i am no longer allowed to join a lair group through fear of being called selfish??? so i cant start my own lair group like i have done today giving OTHERS the chance to xp and thats selfish???

if anyone is being selfish its you saying lv50 shouldnt play there.

D

domin8or

You are a fucking wanker. Try to get this through your head. Yes, it's selfish for a lvl 50 holding other 47-49's in line. It's also selfish and lame what u did to Arnor.

R

Rollie_David

lol what i did to arnor?? 2of the group said they would go if he didnt shut up, i got pm's from both groups saying ignore him and 3 people said kick arnor, if you didnt have horseshit for brains and wasnt a selfish git you would notice that there isnt a sign on malmo entrance saying 38-49 only, welcome to malmohus multigym.

edit:also id like to know WHAT exactly i did to arnor except show that his whine is nothing but a personal whine and only shows the views of 1 person out of 14.

D

domin8or

I agree with Kedal. You are a total fucktard. No, there isn't no sign that says: "Welcome to Malmohus. 38-49 lvl's only." It's just common sense letting lower lvl's join group instead of 50's. Clearly, u don't give a flying fuck about g2 xp also. And having horseshit for brains is better than being a horseshit..like YOU are, fucktard!

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by domin8or
I agree with Kedal. You are a total fucktard. No, there isn't no sign that says: "Welcome to Malmohus. 38-49 lvl's only." It's just common sense letting lower lvl's join group instead of 50's. Clearly, u don't give a flying fuck about g2 xp also. And having horseshit for brains is better than being a horseshit..like YOU are, fucktard!

i was invited ysterday and started the group today, in both senses i helped people xp, i dont care about g2 xp?? hehe now you show your stupidity considering in the 2 days ive ben at lair thee has been 1 complaint and thats from arnor, and the only time his group got poor xp was when he was afk without saying which was quite often, so he only has himself to blame. Tbh i could try an explain this as easy as possible and you would still not understand. i guess all those lv50's that come to lair to get some cash are all selfish wankers or is it jut your a narrowminded retard with horseshit for brains. kedal must be your inbred brother.

I

Ironfoot

The way I see it -and yes I have been LK at Lair and even once did a 30 hour stretch to go from 48 - 50 just to get the fuck out of there.

The way the lair is mean unfortunately there are certain requirements for certain classes for it to work for everyone.

The times I was LK when someone msg me and said g1 lair and gave class etc I would send them and say done and give them their current position. Depending on the time of day sometimes ths could be as high as number 15 - 20. If they moaned and said stuff like thats fucking crazy , I usually sent them a tell saying I can send you the names / classes / levels of those on the list and maybe you can try and set up camp at the south spot or somewhere close by.

The usual answer to that was nah fuck that I cant be arsed.

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off. You are giving someone the opportunity to start their own group almost instantly as you can give them up to 20 names and they cant be fucked with it ! ?

To that I say well screw you too, there is no reson why I should then get a shit load of abuse abut how I am a power mongoring Fucker and who the fuck do you think you are tells (which I can say i had received several times in my short span as the LK at lair) when I am trying to give you every opportunity to set up shop for yourself with a lot of people who would be more than willing to get into another grp and XP.

Yes XP at lair is good when done right for both grps but hey average XP in a non regular Lair grp is better than sitting on that fucking mountainside waiting for the "you are up sport" msg.

there are some people who take the initiative and say ok pass me some names. and to those people i take my hat off as they could be bothered to actually sort out a grp for themselves and others rather than waiting around like a forlorn sheep on a hill side

Now I am lv 50 i aint ever going to malmo again unless it is with my guild to go XP some of our lower guys and loot / drop farm

Malmo is a breeding ground for ignoramouses (sp ?) and arrogance which have no place in what is suppose to be a community based game.

my 2pence

D

domin8or

Most all 50's who are at Lair are only there for Guildhunts with their own group(s). Xping lower guildies, farming cash, loot, funding for SC/Alchemy etc. That's not selfish like you, fucktard.

R

Rollie_David

really?? hmm i guess the lv50 tank and healer in the malmo group this morn along with a 50 sm that is at malmo everyday must all be selfish, at least put up an argument, all you seem to be able to spell is fucktard.

btw dumbass you havent answered my question, WHAT exactly did i do to arnor?

C

Carlos Bananos

Theres always whining at Lair, ppl expect to go from 42-50 in a day :/

If they aint getting 50 mil ever mob pulling 4 mobs every 3 seconds then the 'xp is shit'.

R

Rollie_David

tbh if people like arnor/kedal and the spermin8tor get like this about malmo they really need to never go back.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by AbPoon
Dont you just love a good malmo flame thread ;)

Nt really, its bad enough they make Malmo intollerable but to bring their pety little whining onto the forum.

"Ohh, my xp was low"
"Ohh, i didn't get the salvage loot that time"
"Ohhh, i'm on the Liiist"
"Ohhh, i can seem to think of a better insult than fucktard"
"Ohhhhh"

</yawn>

Users who are viewing this thread