Lag related thread, yes.. but surprise inside

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
For those of you who haven't seen it yet.. Believe it or not, there's new lag information as of 18/1-05 (today!) on www.camelot-europe.com! they finally said something!

intresting tho, they type that "Since this week end, new lag issues have appeared".. Yay, even more sources of their lag detected? :rolleyes:

anyways, thought that mayhaps most ppl here don't check www.camelot-europe.com that often and might be intrested to read this latest news posting.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Yay! Me sending y'day nights spikes on Prydwen did something. :clap:

Network issues are responsible of this kind of lag, including some on our platform. Those are being solved, and maintenance operations are planned on a very short term and could lead to disconnections when they will be run.
Running pingplotter again tonight... if there are spikes again they'll get them. ;)

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
There can be several seconds without response of the game and even some disconnections, sometimes simultaneous for some players connected in the same geographical areas.

Gotta laugh tbh. Try about 15 LDs in 3 hours, and bg regularly dropping from ~80 to 15 a few times on ML8 run last night.
Why don't they just talk it down completely and say it's not even lagging at all.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast last night I didnt had any lag at all.
Was nice to enjoy some good RVR without lagspikes and massld for onces.

Thx GOA :)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to thank them for imo, was about friggin time. I dont like paying for 4-10sec lagg spikes.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Atleast last night I didnt had any lag at all.
Was nice to enjoy some good RVR without lagspikes and massld for onces.

Thx GOA :)

Yup, thanks GOA.:)

Hopefully they did manage to convince OpenTranist that their servers were being sucky and got them to overhaul them somehow so that last night will dictate the form for our connection to the game from now on.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Good job GoA :)

I'm not a GOA basher but that was not a good job, or even a well done job, its an about bloody time job !

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
I'm not a GOA basher but that was not a good job, or even a well done job, its an about bloody time job !

I disagree. From my working experience, getting another organisation that does not directly work for you to do what you want is often a very difficult and time consuming process with no guarantee of success.

Of course, this is entirely dependant on the lag still being gone tonight. :wij:

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
well, in this case it was due to network lag on theire own network, so...

anyway, its too late now, the damage is done and im of to the US

c7borg

Fledgling Freddie
After my initial rantings, i have just come to terms with it.. when things go bad I just head to the forge and churn out armour... I'm just glad there's an official notice on the chronicles website it's the unknowing that winds me up..

..working with networks I know how difficult it can be finding the source to these problems

..!!ding!!.. wow there's another popup I love being on an underpopulated server..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Attacked a fg in my duo and lagged, then 3 of them were dead and I ld 5 sec after xD

mib666

Fledgling Freddie
Big pat on the back for GOA :)

Thankyou GOA for responding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom