Lag feedback

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

imo put gorre up and lets us test it too, this will help test all aspects due to different people playing all the different zones, people talk to npc's walk differently etc etc. Don't know if this is a good idea but might help speed testing up and find the bugs or whatever the hell is wrong with it.

Also, not really noticed much in the form of lag, but i have been away of couple of days, but today (sunday 12th december) not seen any lag at all, even though i run 2 accounts on 1 pc i wasnt getting any lag. Used to have persistantly bad lag at the weekends.

Gamah

Banned
Yes I think GOA should start letting us test the patches before they go live like on the US servers..fair enough that soon with 5 languages to test it would take a while. However a few days on each language will do the trick and help you fix bugs faster.

Open Gorre again \o/

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
13.12.04 16:53 GMT, serverside lag is so bad necro pet will lag off and auto release if you make a turn while running.

Nice one.

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
This is how the lag is at excal at the moment.
23:30 Cet 13 dec 2004

Attachments

• Pingplot.png
    Pingplot.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 32

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Here is some more I ld'ed for the 3rd time and cba to go back now as its unplayable when its so darn regular.

Attachments

• Pingplot.png
    Pingplot.png
    12 KB · Views: 23

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
When is this F&$%£^&% lag going to get fixed, 7 ld's in a row. This is getting rediculus (sp) now, Im (We) are paying for a service that is totally shit atm.

seriously, if this is not fixed soon im pretty sure you will loose alot of customers!

Mauness

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
got quite alot of guildies, including me threatening to quit if this lag continues much longer, its beyond a joke now. In ToA is where it is worst, frequently getting 10+ secs of lag making style chains in combat nearly impossible to perform and mobs appear to be running off into the distance then suddenly appears hitting you in the back. constantly got 5 secs+ chat lag. This is same for all of the guild too. I think GOA have a right cheek to charge ppl for this crappy service, when/if they fix it they need to give everyone a free fortnight of play or something coz atm this service is disgusting, even more disgusting than ppl trying to sell respec stones for 15p+ :flame: :flame:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
had one or two freezes from connection lag in Catacombs (of Carvoda) last night on alb/excal but compared to last week it was much better. So something improved, or we got luckier ;). Still a way to go yet though :(

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
had a few more bugs that i just remembered:

game freezes on zoning sometimes meaning having to reconnect.

was exping in avalon city with guildies yesterday and both the players and mobs were going invisible so you couldnt see the mob shooting you and cant see ya mates, had to relog to fix it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
had one or two freezes from connection lag in Catacombs (of Carvoda)

wtf were you doing in Catas?! o_O
I thought this place was deserted since like 2 years or so. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom