Question Ladies - Hairy chest on a man or not?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not saying that men went to a "gay mode", but, don't u notice that in the lately 10 years men had come into a "femination" mode? I mean, in the looking, haircuts (many models inspired in women haircuts, hair spray adds, big sunglasses like women used to wear, depilated chest/bum/legs ofc, clothes also more female modeled (adjusted shirts, shiny and brilliant purpurin on the clothes design for men aswell...) and then creams for men (nivea etc) depilated eye brushes too, also tendency to be "more sentimental" in public situations, etc.

I don't say this is bad, just I think this has been happening, what do you think?

Ladies like/love more the new "metro sexual men" or the old men style?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ofcourse its happening but I wouldn't say it's feminine at all; fashion isn't a female 'thing' just so happened it was those who it was drawn to originally:p Just people expressing themselves generally and having the liberty to do that. Everyone is different after all and now have the choice without the scrutiny behind wearing what you want, doing your hair etc.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse its happening but I wouldn't say it's feminine at all; fashion isn't a female 'thing' just so happened it was those who it was drawn to originally:p Just people expressing themselves generally and having the liberty to do that. Everyone is different after all and now have the choice without the scrutiny behind wearing what you want, doing your hair etc.

Well maybe you don't catalogue it like "female" but was something that females owned since now, anyway I know we do share 1 chromosome (X)

and ofc everyone is free and all, as i said, i don't say this is a bad thing, just wondered if everyone else noticed this fact like i do :D

Aswell i pondered this since has to do with the topic :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ofcourse :) I'm not making a negative comment to your post just to clear up, It's very interesting indeed, I spent most of my time at uni researching this development. Very bizarre how it has come around so quickly, even more so when you see men in their middle ages abandoning past pretences and wearing designer, styling their hair.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not saying that men went to a "gay mode", but, don't u notice that in the lately 10 years men had come into a "femination" mode? I mean, in the looking, haircuts (many models inspired in women haircuts, hair spray adds, big sunglasses like women used to wear, depilated chest/bum/legs ofc, clothes also more female modeled (adjusted shirts, shiny and brilliant purpurin on the clothes design for men aswell...) and then creams for men (nivea etc) depilated eye brushes too, also tendency to be "more sentimental" in public situations, etc.

Yes, 2000+ has been a metrosexual haven :p

Not the sci-fi age i was hoping for :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom