Kupo have taken on the ways of brutality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Lexxus said:
Well thank you for that one, maybe a sorry Brutality would be in place ?

NPs, easily done: sorry Brutality haven't got the respect Kupo have.

And I'm also hoping you guys and gals in Brutality do gain the respect, I'm sure you will- but the quote was too much to resist, however... ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tractartus said:
NPs, easily done: sorry Brutality haven't got the respect Kupo have.

And I'm also hoping you guys and gals in Brutality do gain the respect, I'm sure you will- but the quote was too much to resist, however... ;)
:confused:

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
? at your ?

Do you not understand my comment?

The logic is quite simple.

1. Kupo Flux got attacked as a Guild for something.

2. It appears KF were innocent, and all go happy.

3. Someone from Brutality asks if they are now owed an apology.

4. I reply not, yet.

That may be taking it slightly too simple but tbh if you just reply '?' then +1 to you and why bother?

If you're querying my sentiments, then it would be a tad more helpful to actually say what you disagree with, or which part you are querying.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Imo I think both guilds need an apologie from Causes.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Imo I think both guilds need an apologie from Causes.

I'm still waiting from an apology from Vlad tbh he removed me from the mailing list making me miss some important memos!

No lub for y00 Vlad!

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Haggus said:
Or you could of just talked to him and ask him why he did it? And maybe settle it in a peaceful matter by talking to him like a person and not a piece of shit because he stole your arti ? And not come on FH and make a pointless thread and insult a guild for 1 members actions ?

Heh.. I didnt steal any artifacts (never did)
Causes was in my bg, and the loot landed in my inventory.. suddenly he quits bg and calls me a fucking ****.. but after 5 min or so I gave the arti back to him after talking to my gm

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
right i log on and and get a pm baldir stole this guys arti (great start of the day). he said he had his inf camped there so i had a chat with baldir. he explains to me the inf just popped up on the island (from stealth prob) and they do a bg and kill the mob. even tho i dont like ppl camping an arti while stealthed i told baldir to give him the arti to avoid stupid threads like this. obviously that wasnt enough as he had already done this thread immediatly when it happened without talking to me. tbh i dont know what to say. maybe i owe baldir an apology for making him give the arti to the inf. also annoying that the inf kept whining at me even tho he got the arti. making comments that more ppl in kupo are artistealers, so he wasnt very cooperative about setteling the matter as friends

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Only 1 thing i don't understand in this.

Baldir and Causes was together in a BG. ----> they both get encounter credit?

PM'd Causes yesterday - he says he did not get credit. How? Did he leave the BG just before the kill? Or didn't he need credit on inf but on pala? And why the hell do you camp the arti with stealthed inf if it don't even need credit?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tractartus said:
? at your ?

Do you not understand my comment?

The logic is quite simple.

1. Kupo Flux got attacked as a Guild for something.

2. It appears KF were innocent, and all go happy.

3. Someone from Brutality asks if they are now owed an apology.

4. I reply not, yet.

That may be taking it slightly too simple but tbh if you just reply '?' then +1 to you and why bother?

If you're querying my sentiments, then it would be a tad more helpful to actually say what you disagree with, or which part you are querying.
I disagreed. I do think they would be owed an apoligy, or at least that it was silly to make another thread related to them just after last one, in which at least some of them showed remorse. They, or some of them, will think twice about certain things now, so making another thread relating them to shit behaviour isn't showing good will.
[Cinderella] said:
right i log on and and get a pm baldir stole this guys arti (great start of the day). he said he had his inf camped there so i had a chat with baldir. he explains to me the inf just popped up on the island (from stealth prob) and they do a bg and kill the mob. even tho i dont like ppl camping an arti while stealthed i told baldir to give him the arti to avoid stupid threads like this. obviously that wasnt enough as he had already done this thread immediatly when it happened without talking to me. tbh i dont know what to say. maybe i owe baldir an apology for making him give the arti to the inf. also annoying that the inf kept whining at me even tho he got the arti. making comments that more ppl in kupo are artistealers, so he wasnt very cooperative about setteling the matter as friends
Another infil camping, don't people ever learn? ~
Personally I would have told him to fuck off whenever finding an inf camping anything. The way you're telling things it sounds like you tried to keep things 'friendly', by even giving an arti away that, imo, belongs to Baldir. And yet he complains and makes a silly thread ~ GJ!

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
My personal view is that I should get the artifact. :cheers:

Nice to see my guildmates sorting this thing out in game, without any real issues.

But confused as to what this thread is all about...but hey...

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I disagreed. I do think they would be owed an apoligy, or at least that it was silly to make another thread related to them just after last one, in which at least some of them showed remorse. They, or some of them, will think twice about certain things now, so making another thread relating them to shit behaviour isn't showing good will.

Fair point Straef, and I think you are right :)

Apologies for my posts.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Starbuck said:
But confused as to what this thread is all about...but hey...
Obviously that you guys are only slightly less evil than the cats!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Causes_Chaos said:
GoLM pops. i move my pala to where my inf has been camping it, on the last 2 mini mobs and warfarer kills it + takes the encounter + arti...

so to the whole of Kupo Flux

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

:wanker:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
1. Causes - Weak post dude.... very weak. You know better than to randomly post abuse like this on a forum, before speaking to GMs etc.

2. Camping an arti doesn't rightfully make it yours, its actually against the CoC to "camp".

3. Gamah - No Poublicity is bad Publicity ;)

4. I resent any ideas that Kupo Flux has a single nasty person in it. Hell I'm in it! And everybody loves me! xD

5. Christ I'm gettin the shakes and stuff from these withdrawal Syptoms. But soon guys I will have a net connection at Uni, I reckon by the end of next week.

Oh btw, the 1st thing I learnt at Uni. When getting massively drunk, make sure you know your way about town first. Not everyone will as lucky as me and come across 3 Random Irish guys that live a few doors down from me that didn't mind me jumping in a cab with em :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Oh btw, the 1st thing I learnt at Uni. When getting massively drunk, make sure you know your way about town first. Not everyone will as lucky as me and come across 3 Random Irish guys that live a few doors down from me that didn't mind me jumping in a cab with em :D
Ya, I got lost in York when moving about on my own, after getting pissed :( Was sober by the time I found my way back xE

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Ya, I got lost in York when moving about on my own, after getting pissed :( Was sober by the time I found my way back xE

Alot of people at my Uni are from York way. I'm at Sheffield Hallam Uni, amazing uni, great area to live in too, would suggest it to anyone going to uni :)

Damn, going OT... erm... so warlocks... yer... QQ

Martok

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
Alot of people at my Uni are from York way. I'm at Sheffield Hallam Uni, amazing uni, great area to live in too, would suggest it to anyone going to uni :)

Damn, going OT... erm... so warlocks... yer... QQ
hehe good to see your having fun up there m8y hope to see ya about soonish

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Many moons ago when I was in Uni ^^ ...after a big night out a friend of mine wandered off by himself and ended up walking in the wrong direction on the island (Portsmouth) to where we lived. He ended up bribing a fast food delivery boy to give him a ride back on his moped.

The funny part is that we'd been there for 2 years already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom