Kupo have taken on the ways of brutality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causes_Chaos

Banned
GoLM pops. i move my pala to where my inf has been camping it, on the last 2 mini mobs and warfarer kills it + takes the encounter + arti...

so to the whole of Kupo Flux

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Causes_Chaos said:
GoLM pops. i move my pala to where my inf has been camping it, on the last 2 mini mobs and warfarer kills it + takes the encounter + arti...

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

tbh, as i learned in my last flame thread :worthy: . why flame hole guild just because 1 guy is acting like a prick and think he owes the GolM just because he see the encounter is up ? . ....

Causes_Chaos

Banned
well after camping it for a few days u can tend to see why im a bit pissed

and that excludes cinders coz they semi sorted it 4 me

so to u /hug

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Its all sorted now, NOTHING against Kupo, Lets not get into flaming matters eh :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
imo u shuldnt of posted here until u send info and talked to his GM....
ok u said it was semi-sorted...well nice1, but next time tbh give it a little time and try sort it in-game b4 the mass flamage of the guild on FH.

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

Lol, are you stupid or something? You got the arti, so stfu mofo!

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
tbh, as i learned in my last flame thread :worthy: . why flame hole guild just because 1 guy is acting like a prick and think he owes the GolM just because he see the encounter is up ? . ....

You wasnt there, so you dont know anything im afriad.. I came to the island, and it was uncamped.. didnt know he camped there with his blue inf stealthed.. afaik he could just have logged in and said: "Hey, I have been camping here for ages, so fuck off"

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

And btw. You joined my bg, so we killed it together, and it drops in my inventory.. The first thing you said to me is im a fucking ****.. Whats up with all the name calling? Even tho you got the arti back..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
"to where your inf had been camping it." So, in other words, you were afk-camping it? Really shouldn't complain about it getting taken then.
Baldir said:
You wasnt there, so you dont know anything im afriad.. I came to the island, and it was uncamped.. didnt know he camped there with his blue inf stealthed.. afaik he could just have logged in and said: "Hey, I have been camping here for ages, so fuck off"
Aye, it's not too good an idea to camp anything with a stealthed character.
If an inf unstealthed near GoV encounter, telling me to fo because he camped it, I'd take GoV regardless.

Martok

Part of the furniture
nice post causes you know better then to camp anything with a stealthed charector! and as for that i could start the whole thing flaming your guild but im not gonna because fh is a waste of space and only good at ruining good guilds rep's.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:
FUCK YOU!
..|.. ^_^ ..|..
To be honest, this is stupid. 1 guy took it, then don't flame the guild,

but then again why flame him, tell it to the gm let him handle it, I know it's quite irritating but then again why flame?

for the rest, Kupo Flux is full of nice chaps, so why flame it for what 1 guy did? kinda pointless..
so just stop with the lame flame threads...

*edit*
and why flame 2 guilds at the same time?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

1. AFK camping (and you were stealthed?!?) - wtf do you expect people to do?

2. afaik he didn't take arti and you did get credit also? so...????

3. Yes, flaming a whole guild for one persons action is acting like a real twat. I'm their GM along with Starbuck and Cinderella, wtf we ever done to you?

4. I don't think you meant what you just said, and i expect you to regret yourself after. Don't come with lame sht like this without thinking twice. An apology would be in its place.

If you don't agree, either tell me why you don't, and back it up with some facts, or fo, cause then i simply don't care. Most people seem to have a good impression of you, why ruin it with silly things like this.

Blahblah and more sht, Baldir is a good guy, never had any problems with his attitude.

The end :clap: :clap: :clap:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
if they killed the mobs after you engaged the night terror or whatever it's name is, report it and they get a leet bannzor

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I think I missed a memo or two.

Since when is it totally hot to make extremely dumb and unfounded whines while flaming an entire guild for the actions of one person?

Seriously who removed me from the mailinglist?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
I think I missed a memo or two.

Since when is it totally hot to make extremely dumb and unfounded whines while flaming an entire guild for the actions of one person?

Seriously who removed me from the mailinglist?

Me :(

I did it because i love you :mad:

sex0r! :sex:

Edit: Freddy's beloved \o/

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Causes_Chaos said:

FUCK YOU!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..

/edit cba

I'd like an apologie tbh..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just chill all.

Camping stuff is the pain in the ass and overreacting when someone comes along to pull the mob is just natural.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Light a match and every pyromaniac in Albion shows up.

Seriously, a whine thread for GoLM? I'd whine if someone stole my Erinys Charm but GoLM....what's the world coming to?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Just chill all.

Camping stuff is the pain in the ass and overreacting when someone comes along to pull the mob is just natural.

Or you could of just talked to him and ask him why he did it? And maybe settle it in a peaceful matter by talking to him like a person and not a piece of shit because he stole your arti ? And not come on FH and make a pointless thread and insult a guild for 1 members actions ?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Graendel said:
Light a match and every pyromaniac in Albion shows up.

Seriously, a whine thread for GoLM? I'd whine if someone stole my Erinys Charm but GoLM....what's the world coming to?

Omg, you stole my epic encounter mob :(

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:

Congratulations, you managed to flame two guilds just with your thread title! Just went up a notch in my book! /irony

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:

Well thank you for that one, maybe a sorry Brutality would be in place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom