Kudos to the Albs defending their Realm Tonight!:)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Hehe how ever could you guess ?:)
We had quite few nice bombs on the tower and in the keeps mate!:)
Even though my chainlds was highly annoying!:/

/Charmangle

ahh you! :p mister LD

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Hehe how ever could you guess ?:)
We had quite few nice bombs on the tower and in the keeps mate!:)
Even though my chainlds was highly annoying!:/

/Charmangle

should have seen my pb bombs on the first day, you probably saw all the spam from me, nadia and makingkillspamisnic-p. was an enjoyable 2 nights. the second night wasnt as good for rps, but how hibs dominated rvr on night 2 made me kinda happy :p

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
...ALBS Would Rather Pve a Tower/Keep without having the BALLS to do it in a primetime.
Soulja

Methos planned a RR agains Hib when the Unity alliance was created. We took the first keep without any probems, but when we were about to strike the next we got a message in BG that about 100 Mids were attacking Beno. Oh well, back to to old Albion to defend. It didn't take long before Hibs showed up as well, so instead of a happy day in Hibbieland we had to defend our own frontier all night.

Albs got 2 balls, you got 4.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Loonatik said:
Methos planned a RR agains Hib when the Unity alliance was created. We took the first keep without any probems, but when we were about to strike the next we got a message in BG that about 100 Mids were attacking Beno. Oh well, back to to old Albion to defend. It didn't take long before Hibs showed up as well, so instead of a happy day in Hibbieland we had to defend our own frontier all night.

Coincidence?, or grabbing the opportunity?.. you would have done the same..

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
should have seen my pb bombs on the first day, you probably saw all the spam from me, nadia and makingkillspamisnic-p. was an enjoyable 2 nights. the second night wasnt as good for rps, but how hibs dominated rvr on night 2 made me kinda happy :p
im having trubble to se you kill anything whitout me in group tbh ....xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
[Cinderella] said:
omg how do i explain this in small words.
first of all albs defend all day and maybe you didnt notice but we did take back some keeps primetime aswell during your zergtime. if that doesnt count pls let me know. we worked on those keeps as long as needed becouse (as many has pointed out already) its not a good idea to let hibs have 2-3 keeps with instaport the rest of the week. could you pls answer the question everyone has been asking you? if albs had 3 keeps in hib and then went to sleep would you not continue the work and take them back?

tbh i dont feel very flamed from mids and hibs as all we did was defending all day but i feel flamed by you. strange isnt it.

and tbh a little tip for you. get some repairing skills coz crim door was wide open and not a single soul to be seen.

now stop being so bitter and remember you are playing a game. seems like you are close to a heartattack for some reason.

OMG OMG How do I explain this to you :wanker: the whole point of the post was that YOU that meaning ALBS only tend to take other realm keeps in early Hours obviously you not that intelligent or you may have read post properly.

And as you have gone on to say about doors to Crim being open etc goes to show you trying in this post to justify you Pve'ing addiction.

Oh Oh Oh before I have a Heart Attack rofl Foolish albie

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Loonatik said:

lol

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Coincidence?, or grabbing the opportunity?.. you would have done the same..

I never said we wouldn't. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure we would have attacked the realm that was already under siege, which is the most vulnerable target (depending on the relic situation ofc). But Albion is always attacked, no matter what realm was attacked in the first place. I can't say I blame Mids or Hibs considering the realm population, I'm just saying that people like Methos will probably never plan a RR again because he knows it's a waste of time. I'd even take it one step further and say it's very dangerous for Albion to do a RR (in primetime...) because when the defending realm has got a decent BG up and running, Albion will most likely be under attack by both Hibs and Mids.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
OMG OMG How do I explain this to you :wanker: the whole point of the post was that YOU that meaning ALBS only tend to take other realm keeps in early Hours obviously you not that intelligent or you may have read post properly.

And as you have gone on to say about doors to Crim being open etc goes to show you trying in this post to justify you Pve'ing addiction.

Oh Oh Oh before I have a Heart Attack rofl Foolish albie

Soulja

Anyone else find it ironic that he was too dumb/imperceptive to understand what Cinders meant, yet then turns around and calls her dumb?

We take keeps in the early hours eh? Is that why we took Sursbrooke back from you once ONPEAK and Benowyc back from you TWICE onpeak recently?

And you still haven't answered the question to which we already know the answer, have you? You wouldn't leave 2-3 Insta-port Alb keeps overnight in your own realm. Thanks, now go find a bridge and sit under it trying to eat goats.

PS As an aside - nice calling one of the highest realm rank (and one of the best active rvr) clerics on the server a PVE addict. Clever.

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
From all the responses pretty much when you are no longer being successful and log everyone else is meant to.

So when it started off badly for albs in the evening were we meant to just log off like you do when it gets hard for you.

Get a grip we retook our keeps even if you logged off we never DID we continued throughout from the start of the mass raid till the end you may have stopped we did not so just because you decide you have had enough does not mean we have.

By the way Fantastic raid mastade doing extremely well with those.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
ok based on this thread we have the following:

Grats to hibs great rvr campaign
grats to albs for protecting relics

nerf to albs that stay up to the early hours and run amok in hib land.
nerf to mids leeching.

mids are so predictable ....hibs attack alb oh lets be original and attack alb too.

perhaps if mids where to attack hib once in a while rather than alb we could all have a change in scenery. see if the hibs can defend an assault as well.

to show the true nature of mids, a few hibs where luring at the beno south bridge for duels.. had a laugh was a time filler. each mid that turned up decided to attack on the sly and probably then wondered why he got spanked by a vamp and a armsman .......

respect to the hibs, changed my view of you completely.......
wilfe and sacre :p

mids learn to respect your enemy, and perhaps the respect to you may return.

as to ac keep takes....it sucks on a normal game time level but if your game time i s 3am -7am uk time then go for it. mines not so i wont judge it.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Time to delete the spam shit to get this back on topic...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Time to delete the spam shit to get this back on topic...
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

So, albs - anyone up for organising a similar event then? I can book a day off if it's a weeknight, although i think we'd get better turnout on a Friday night.(i notice the game pop is better on fridays atm than saturdays strangely - probably weather related).

250+ albs storming around hib anyone? (i say 200 as leaving 50 to defend the inevitable mid/hib attacks against our own keeps would be fairly smart).

kivik

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

So, albs - anyone up for organising a similar event then? I can book a day off if it's a weeknight, although i think we'd get better turnout on a Friday night.(i notice the game pop is better on fridays atm than saturdays strangely - probably weather related).

250+ albs storming around hib anyone? (i say 200 as leaving 50 to defend the inevitable mid/hib attacks against our own keeps would be fairly smart).

Game over? :C

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Game over? :C

nope

play by the same rules.....2 day event, first nite geta foot hold on realm and farm rps

second nite if we have the chance go for a relic (just 1)

attacked realm should only defend and retake own keeps....but we as albs know as soon as we enter an enemy realm on such an event that either both or 1 enemy realm will attack alb, forcing us to withdraw.

perhaps we should put up a small league type thing and do this every tues and wed........hours of conflict and number of keeps taken ...and compare results.

would be interesting.

perhaps prospective leaders should discuss rules of engagement, to make it fun and interesting ....

there will be the few that play there own way?

possible rules of engagement....

1. realm to be attacked must be announced
2. no counter attck in enemy realm until all own keeps/towers retaken
3. only 1 relic to be removed per evening
4. only 1 realm can announce an attack on the days

any views..... this doesnt limit tactics or playability....

number three just limits whines, doesnt mean you cant open both gates before deciding which one you want.

number 4 stops one realm announcing then teh other one announing after the fact.

first realm to proclaim an assault gets the score.

ie.. 9am monday albs announce mid attack
10 am hibs anounce alb attack
rules of engagement would forbid the hib attack on same evening as alb attack on mid......in the name of fair play.

opinions?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
but we as albs know as soon as we enter an enemy realm on such an event that either both or 1 enemy realm will attack alb, forcing us to withdraw.

And hib wasn't sieged on the evening of the events? :| Dun Crimthain anyone?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
And hib wasn't sieged on the evening of the events? :| Dun Crimthain anyone?

by albs? or by mids?

was it directly involving the 2 realms in conflict?

i was personally unaware of crim under attack was busy doing realm defence :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
by albs? or by mids?

was it directly involving the 2 realms in conflict?

i was personally unaware of crim under attack was busy doing realm defence :p

Both days of the event albs took key twrs in hib and had a try at crim while hibs were sieging albion.

But anyways, the suggestions sounds like "fun" - Dunno if people would obey the rules.. Especially since its a nice tactic to cut the enemy supply line in their frontier, so you have a better shot at retaking whatever the enemy took in your frontier. And what would, or should, the 3rd realm do?

Also.. the whole population issue is gonna be a big problem tbh.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Also.. the whole population issue is gonna be a big problem tbh.
I'm sure i saw myself get a BP discount the other day on Alb Pryd due to underpop?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
I'm sure i saw myself get a BP discount the other day on Alb Pryd due to underpop?

that wasnt underpop, was just cuz you had no keeps left :p

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
Alb zerg? Pah!

And I know this point has already been alluded to, but ...

You do know that the guard spam count of the Hibs outnumberd the people in the Alb BG for most of the night, don't you?

And of that BG, some were in the groups away from the main Alb force, doing all the essential distraction/keep re-takes that kept us going through a throughly hard evening.

I think some of you guys are starting to see double whenever Albs were around, I really do :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Belcar said:
Alb zerg? Pah!

And I know this point has already been alluded to, but ...

You do know that the guard spam count of the Hibs outnumberd the people in the Alb BG for most of the night, don't you?

And of that BG, some were in the groups away from the main Alb force, doing all the essential distraction/keep re-takes that kept us going through a throughly hard evening.

I think some of you guys are starting to see double whenever Albs were around, I really do :)

well i was also quite shocked to see so "few" albs wednesday.. bare in mind that the previous day you had a defence BG counting 140 albs, thats quite insane for a defence bg if you ask me.. especially considering that all we did was get insta rvr in ur frontier :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Albs can only do 5am Raids. Haven't seen anything good from them for a long time. They have enough Brain to capture Crim and then camp the Bridge. Until 5am they can't think further but then they are like....Hey no Hibs online, lets take Keeps and Relics because we don't have the Balls to do it with Defenders!

Jarod said:
Less FH/IRC'ing and more DAoC'Ing should put an end to this "bitching" thats going on here, some ppl here even starting to sound like a broken record... over and over again

just take out your hate on your "ingame neighbours" and play the game

FH is usually more fun than ingame atm ;(

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Albs can only do 5am Raids. Haven't seen anything good from them for a long time. They have enough Brain to capture Crim and then camp the Bridge. Until 5am they can't think further but then they are like....Hey no Hibs online, lets take Keeps and Relics because we don't have the Balls to do it with Defenders!

sadly U r right again.

Just got home and logged some bb on to see if anything was happening.

Well seems like albs doing RR on hib now that it's close to 5 am and I'll bet U that PvE guild of doom Custodia is doing it.

Well must be nice having a guild in your realm that takes all keeps and towers back and do RR between 3 and 6 am it's strong, but part of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom