Kudos to the Albs defending their Realm Tonight!:)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Cudos to the Albs for their hard work tonight!:)

And a big thanks to Mastade for hosting the Hib RvR Event! Was one of the best nights of RvR ive seen in a long time!:worthy:

Albs were quite numerous from the getgo, but extremly disorganized and Hibs did their best to try and keep the Albs split up and running back and forth! We where hoping for Mids to wake up faster than they did, but eventually they got their stuff together (Illu crafting like a madman I guess!:) and helped us by getting the Albs attention.

After rampaging through the Alb frontiers we really didnt expect to be heavily outnumberd at the Str Relic keep! We actually thought that with the Mids help at Hurb and Berk, the Albs where split up enough for us to only face a smaller amount of Alb defenders at the Relic. We were wrong! Good going on Albs for getting the defence in order and doing a good job wiping us there!

In the end we just had a skeletal force to try and defend the last remaining keeps but were overrun badly by the Alb zerg during the morning hours. But who can blame them for wanting their realm back! Not me anyway, you guys held out and managed to foil both Hibs and Mids and keep all Relics and clean out your frontier, after quite many grueling hours. So more respect to ya mates!

Lets hope both Hibs and Mids keep the great job up though so we get many more nights like this! (Eventually even the stoic endurance of the Albs have to give!:)

/Charmangle

ps. Hopefully Hibs or Mids have defeneded enough to keep you Albs away from our Relics at this hour too. Wouldnt be fun to wake up with Albs having even more Relics! ds

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite surprised to see so few albs defending at the start of the evening, considering you should have known what potential the hib zerg had from the day before. In the end the albs did a good job at keeping us away from their relics. Too bad we were so few hibs in the end to keep on the full scale invasion going.

Atleast we kept all the albs busy during the night, seeing as they have taken all their towers and keeps back and actually moved to crim and og that while cutting DC port (sigh)

Next time you will be handing out relics my dear alb mates :p

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Aye was a good evning! But dont understand why hibbs attacked the mids who was trying to take Berk....:wanker:

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was a quality night, yes it took us ages to get organized but big ggratz to Rhuvetha-p for taking albs by the balls and asserting his authority as /bg leader.

Excellent night all round.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:
Aye was a good evning! But dont understand why hibbs attacked the mids who was trying to take Berk....:wanker:

Think you find Hibs were getting peed off with mids who were attacking Hibs going to twrs especially those Sad asses FG mids who were camping Erasliegh killing any inc Hibs but then again it a 3 way warzone so if they want to go kill off any help then it up to them how they play.

Maybe they should of gone Berk to help you but then again like i said it up to them how they play.

Soulja

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
A more detailed natter about last night this morning:
Hibs were a force to be reckoned with in terms of organisation and numbers all night.

Mids only really did any damage to us at benow during the second alb retake of it. And again that was really as we'd been badly weakened first by a hib group or two I think.

They got unlucky though, KF and Custodia were the only two full balanced Alb GG's out as far as i know (if i missed gg's that were out, apologies - PM a KF member next time and we'll get us co-ordinating during any raids) that were working together, and they got hit by both of our groups at the same time, both times while we had all toys up so got flattened first at Berks when they were on the CK, then again at Hubury by a combination of MoC, Monster and Bomb.

I hope to see another raid from a realm on the weekend - when our reaver can play :) Smart play from the Hibs in not comitting to a keepfight anywhere the Albzerg was in full force at too - well led i'd say to the hib raid leader.

PS thanks for staying up and defending to those who did - some of us had work this morning so had to sleep.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just a note, its spelt Kudos.

No thats not me insulting you btw.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I must admit I thought my /rw was bugged when I logged on this morning though :(

7 keeps taken overnight since 3am :(

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well it seems albs are again on pathetic morning keep taking again...

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
so the hibernians organise a big mass RvR event for everyone to get involved in.
Some Albions (not saying all) return the favor by taking all the keeps back at 5am and then go an take multiple Hib ones.

Really really impressed..... could go on but whats the point <shakes head in disgust>

all of 70(+ a few anon) hibs online at the moment of 325

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
I must admit I thought my /rw was bugged when I logged on this morning though :(

7 keeps taken overnight since 3am :(

At least 3 of those were taken back before I went to bed at 2.45 (and omg nerf 5 hours sleep!) but seriously did you expect any Albs that were on-line defending the relic keep who had any way of staying on-line to just log and leave all the keeps in Hib hands? Would you if situation was reversed?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
so the hibernians organise a big mass RvR event for everyone to get involved in.
Some Albions (not saying all) return the favor by taking all the keeps back at 5am and then go an take multiple Hib ones.

Really really impressed..... could go on but whats the point <shakes head in disgust>

Only Way alb can show how uber they are by Pve'ing any keeps always been the same they afraid of the other realms and it seems it only way that Albs can compete against other realms.

Shame really with the numbers they got that they can't organise a raid like Mastade done where it would involve the 3 realms maybe this is why albs get most flaming on FH for way they play but as has been said you don't pay they Subs and ask them to play same way as others.

Guard fighting must be really Fun :(

Soulja

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Glad Albion managed to throw the enemies out of the frontier before they logged. Shame they went on to take other ones, but I guess it happens.

I didn't stay that long, only until Beno was retaken just after the relic gate had gone down. That looked like it might have been a turning point, as the alb BG was just starting to exceed the numbers reported by guardspam for the Hib zerg.

Ignite

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:

its always this way Aran, they can summon a zerg 24/7 so they like to call it a 24/7 game. They always define the game to suit what they do and of course we always define it to suit us by for example saying it should mostly be played between 6-12pm.

The chances are a proportion of them are very very sore losers and rather than looking at the job they did as a heroic defence (which it was) they now decide to go on the offense. I can understand that and I appreciate most Albs aren't like that. What these PvE players fail to realise is that they are basically making a rod for their realm mates backs.

The Hibbie response the last two nights are precisely because they insist on doing this. Mastade galvanised that frustration and as for the Mids we know they will respond its simply a question of when.

When everyone is back online in September there will be hell to pay. So let them do it we will watch them whine when the time comes. For now we should stand and be proud that Hibernia has stood up when it mattered and Hibernia has given them a sound kicking. Next time - we will have those relics even if they should go ahead and PvE ours now.....

regards

Sharkith

Ging

Part of the furniture
TBH i cant see it working the other way round, Hib knew that if they did this event they would get quite a bit of resistence as quite a few alb would play hib toons to swell their numbers and also reduce alb numbers making them relativly equal. If an alb even was run along the same line's I would expect those "floating" players to play alb toon and therefore reduce the number of hibs defending. Hib defence would be approx 60 maybe even less and albs would have 150+.

One of the advantages to the "event" is structure. Before setting off the bg leader can get all gl's into a cg so he knows exactly what is at his command and he can then detial groups off to certain tasks dependent on requirements and information from spys in the field.

Imagine what would 60 or so hibs do if 3 alb forces hit strategic keeps all at the same time with 50+ on each keep. Assuming there is a defence BG up at the time with enough numbers, does the commander split the BG, or does he keep the zerg intact and prioritise the defence dependent on target or does he go offensive and force the enemy to make the choice of keep attacking or loose their own keeps. This is assuming the commander has in fact got set grps of capable players with good rvr knowledge at hand.

If only RvR was filled with deciplined, skillfull players :)

The other alternative is the one most will go for ofc

"fuck it, zerg the bastards!"

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
If this event is every teusday, wednesday i geuss ill have to stand up and to the same in midgard, as i was very dissapointed with the mid zerg, i stayed as long as my eyes could stay open.

Next time hibs, mid will be there.

Ps, there were reports of mids getting killed by hibs of so called hibs being retarted and not wanne help mids get the relic back, for that matter i went on my runie to surs3 to the hib zerg, i spammed /worship when i got closer and a few hugs, i didnt get a single hit to my head, tx for that and with that u got my full trust in the next event and when we meet on the battlefield ill do the same favour.

Vav.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Aran Thule said:

Because as we all know taking a poorly-defended keep with 80-100 people including 2-3 high-RR set groups and about 20 bainshees is such hardmode RvR :p

Great raid, great defence and well done to all...but we're not gonna leave Alb keeps in enemy hands. If the Albs had logged when there were still enough Hibs on to take towers, we'd have no relics...simple as that. If the Hibs want to log while there are still enough Albs on to take towers...well at least we left you your relics :p

Well done Mastade and can the hibbies please stop whining so much :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
If this event is every teusday, wednesday i geuss ill have to stand up and to the same in midgard, as i was very dissapointed with the mid zerg, i stayed as long as my eyes could stay open.

Next time hibs, mid will be there.

Ps, there were reports of mids getting killed by hibs of so called hibs being retarted and not wanne help mids get the relic back, for that matter i went on my runie to surs3 to the hib zerg, i spammed /worship when i got closer and a few hugs, i didnt get a single hit to my head, tx for that and with that u got my full trust in the next event and when we meet on the battlefield ill do the same favour.

Vav.

come worship me in the alb zerg :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
Because as we all know taking a poorly-defended keep with 80-100 people including 2-3 high-RR set groups and about 20 bainshees is such hardmode RvR :p

Great raid, great defence and well done to all...but we're not gonna leave Alb keeps in enemy hands. If the Albs had logged when there were still enough Hibs on to take towers, we'd have no relics...simple as that. If the Hibs want to log while there are still enough Albs on to take towers...well at least we left you your relics :p

Well done Mastade and can the hibbies please stop whining so much :p

Maybe the Hibs showed you they have a lot more Balls than you albs when it comes to RvR we came peak time you prefer Pve time.

Got some John Innes compost No 4 in my shed give me you address I send it to you maybe you grow some Balls.

Soulja

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Soulja_IA_ said:
Maybe the Hibs showed you they have a lot more Balls than you albs when it comes to RvR we came peak time you prefer Pve time.

Got some John Innes compost No 4 in my shed give me you address I send it to you maybe you grow some Balls.

Soulja
Again, Albs defended relics until 3am against huge numbers and an organised force (and Mids too). Which shows more balls than logging Alb toons and then whining on FH about population imbalance...

Easy to be brave when you have good leadership and organisation and lots of high-RR firepower. Much harder when you have loads of soloers, a fragmented BG and no real direction (although Rhuvetha did a good job of holding the Albs together when they could be arsed to listen).

Sure this isn't just sour grapes coz even prime-time (which is when Hibs raid ofc) and with a massive zerg (which Hibs don't do) and with great leadership, you STILL couldn't take the relics?

Finally, doesn't it take huge, hairy balls of steel to abuse someone anonymously on a forum? I'll tell you, I'm impressed :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Actually was only like 12 of use attacking hib keeps from 10am gmt..but omgz lol meights we're ruining the fcking game, get a grip retard.
And the fact tht we only had 60-80 albs in bg defending against hib zerg and mid attack says we ain't exactly lacking in the so called "balls" department.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
Again, Albs defended relics until 3am against huge numbers and an organised force (and Mids too). Which shows more balls than logging Alb toons and then whining on FH about population imbalance...

Easy to be brave when you have good leadership and organisation and lots of high-RR firepower. Much harder when you have loads of soloers, a fragmented BG and no real direction (although Rhuvetha did a good job of holding the Albs together when they could be arsed to listen).

Sure this isn't just sour grapes coz even prime-time (which is when Hibs raid ofc) and with a massive zerg (which Hibs don't do) and with great leadership, you STILL couldn't take the relics?

Finally, doesn't it take huge, hairy balls of steel to abuse someone anonymously on a forum? I'll tell you, I'm impressed :D

Who's Abusing you all I said was maybe albs grow some balls seems that YOU can get organised for primetime but you prefer pveing the guards we came out primetime and for info I was solo all way through the raid went where bg wanted my services gave information where needed and as for Relics that was not part of the agenda we opened gate up yes but did we mass an attack to go get Errrrr no.

Agreed you got you keeps back but then WHY start Pveing other keeps goes to show No balls that is Why my offer of the Compost is still open.

Soulja

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ignoring all the bitching for a moment...

I don't normally single people out for special mention personally unless they're a BG leader either but i have to say Catherine came out with some brilliant suggestions for our little 2fg/3fg of "problem solvers" last night that bought Albs valuable time to regroup and move our zerg to defensive positions.

Well done Cath, not only a good laugh & great cleric - she's female and can think about something other than shoes, shopping or chocolate! ;)

Edit: Suggest you all read gingy's post - its a valid comment - i'd say Hib had a good 20-40 "floating" players that night that tipped the balance to them a bit numbers-wise.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
she's female and can think about something other than shoes, shopping or chocolate! ;)
- MEN?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Merino/Yeyi

Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

Don't tarnish our whole realm with that kinda shite please :<

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

let me get this stright, u want the albs to not take back any towers or keeps that the hib zerg took after they went to bed? Dont tell me your so nieve to expect the albs to basically let you keep what you took? you are aware that we have 3 relics in alb frontier atm, if given the choice are you telling me that you can gaurentee the neither you or any of your realm wouldnt take them at ANY time if we let u keep port(s) in alb frontier? Every time there has been a relic raid or attempt during primetime in ANY realm by the end of the next day ALL the keeps have returned to home status. Tell me do they reset themselves or are they taken by people who play non primetime?

Over the last two days the hibs have raped alb frontier with 100+ per night, you have taken 10's of towers and 2-3 keeps. Let me ask you if the shoe was on the other foot and alb were doing this to hib would YOU let them keep a foothold? like fuck u would.

Why should the albs give 100+ hibs a head start of being able to port into our frontier knowing that they basically intend on raping everything they see?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
let me get this stright, u want the albs to not take back any towers or keeps that the hib zerg took after they went to bed? Dont tell me your so nieve to expect the albs to basically let you keep what you took? you are aware that we have 3 relics in alb frontier atm, if given the choice are you telling me that you can gaurentee the neither you or any of your realm wouldnt take them at ANY time if we let u keep port(s) in alb frontier? Every time there has been a relic raid or attempt during primetime in ANY realm by the end of the next day ALL the keeps have returned to home status. Tell me do they reset themselves or are they taken by people who play non primetime?

Over the last two days the hibs have raped alb frontier with 100+ per night, you have taken 10's of towers and 2-3 keeps. Let me ask you if the shoe was on the other foot and alb were doing this to hib would YOU let them keep a foothold? like fuck u would.

Why should the albs give 100+ hibs a head start of being able to port into our frontier knowing that they basically intend on raping everything they see?

And there you lost the plot.

Did I at anytime say about taking tof you keeps and towers I said you got you keeps and towers back at an early hour but alas you still carried on taking towers and keeps in Hib knowing DAM WELL that there would be less of an opposition for you WHICH YET AGAIN illustrates my argument that ALBS Would Rather Pve a Tower/Keep without having the BALLS to do it in a primetime.

Read my post then you may understand my post.Which is about ALBS seem to only ever try an assault when most realms are offline but then again you so used to doing this it like having tunnel vision with albs.

Soulja

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Well done to the respective realms' BG leaders, for the vast majority of players it was alot of fun, even on my rogstar perfector friar :D

To those trying to draw conclusions over numbers on each side, here's some more titbits to digest...

I had to leave the frontiers to go out late evening, but when I got back and logged on around 1ish GMT (to pay house rent etc), hibs were still outnumbering albs even at this time (/who Pennine showed 20 and /who Hadrians showed 51 hib side, didnt stay on long enough on alb):
HibBG.jpg

AlbBG.jpg

(excuse the qbars, I havent used that client to play since patch ;))
Given the numbers I was surpised Hibs didnt push the advantage and take relics, I guessed from the disagreements in the BG the wheels fell off somewhat when they tried to hold Boldiam and take Beno back.

Regardless, I think the point about players being transient in where they play depending on /rw is well made, but with the bonus of higher activity levels, this part of the sacrifice of cluster I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom