Knockbacks...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
A root isnt punting you into lava that ticks for 700 a second though is it...

no buts its KEEPING you in the lava. i dont know if its 2 players working together but i always end up rooted after a punt. yes it might break on taking damage, and sometimes does but not fast enough if you are rooted in lava....

is there any order class that get both a root and a knockback before lvl 20?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Engineer gets both before lvl 12, though its a pbae root and single knockback, you would be really unlucky to get rooted and knocked back, the squig herder get's this 2 btw :fluffle:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Engineer gets both before lvl 12, though its a pbae root and single knockback, you would be really unlucky to get rooted and knocked back, the squig herder get's this 2 btw :fluffle:

well i got my break free now so atleast those bloody roots aint THAT much of a hassle anymore. the knockbacks still aggrivates me to death tho :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
no buts its KEEPING you in the lava. i dont know if its 2 players working together but i always end up rooted after a punt. yes it might break on taking damage, and sometimes does but not fast enough if you are rooted in lava....

is there any order class that get both a root and a knockback before lvl 20?

Actually snares keep you in the lava too... The lava snare stacks with "regular" snares and turns them into a root, and that is well annoying.

Although i'm a swordmaster with 30 foot radius aoe KB so i guess i shouldn't complain :p Sent a fair few more black orcs into the lava then i've been sent myself. But it's also a question of positioning really... See an IB or SW come running? Expect a KB and position yourself accordingly. That's what i do when i see a chose, BO or zealot come running.

I'm really curious to who you are btw Ctuchik, as i grew up in that town as well. I suspect we went to school together. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm really curious to who you are btw Ctuchik, as i grew up in that town as well. I suspect we went to school together. :)

well, if your 32 now and studied on the school in Kristineberg, then yes we probably did. atleast for the first two and a half years as i moved up north around half way in 3:rd grade, not to move back down until -97.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom