King Arthur & Daoc RvR Compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
What a Fuckin Movie. The Reason why i post this thread here on the RvR Discussion Forum is because i want compare the Fuckin Movie with our RvR.

First of all the Movie is SHIT, cant discribe how disappointed i'm. This Fuckin Movie dont have a cool story no cool fight scenes and WHAT THE FUCK all fuckin Hibs r cd spect rangers and mids r all Warriors in this fuckin movie. And 4get albs they never there if u need em. This movie makers should play more Daoc, if they would see our fuckin Hib mana Bombers or our Motherfuckin Bonedancers they wouldnt have had made an Fuckin shit Movie like this.

Did i said that the movie is shit? if not then im doin it now. Shitiest movie i ever seen. Dont waste 7-8 € for this fuckin movie, its just an very bad copy from Braveheart.

Fuckin movie makers tryin to suggest that 1 fuckin fg albs can kill 403595397538973789375693759375397653756 fgm. Fuckin assholes never played daoc. And the hibs, omg if i could i would go 2 Hollywood and i would put an branch deep in the asses of the fuckin movie makers.

but hey Guinevere lookin fuckin cool. :sex:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
DaoC = the true story! King arthur starts off dead and therefore there's an endless war featuring endless zerging and constant stalemate, and nerfs, lots of nerfs.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Retard, is certainly a word that came to mind after reading this post.

Aussie

Banned
how about using [.spoiler][./spoiler] ?

fucking retard

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
afaik king arthur hangs around amg and everyone flocks to his call of arms

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven, a little word to the wise. Each time you say 'Albs zerg' it gets neither more original, nor more amusing nor worth the space that your post takes up in a thread.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Raven, a little word to the wise. Each time you say 'Albs zerg' it gets neither more original, nor more amusing nor worth the space that your post takes up in a thread.

hmmm, where did i say albs zerg in this thread?..learn to read, you will find it helps in life

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
hmmm, where did i say albs zerg in this thread?..learn to read, you will find it helps in life

Raven said:
afaik king arthur hangs around amg and everyone flocks to his call of arms

So other than 'Albs zerg', or some kind of variation along the lines of 'Albs are retarded' what were you implying here?

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
My point is. The movie could be done much better if the producers would take some aspects from pc games like daoc.
just think about it how the movie could be if there where fight scenes like we have in the game.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I agree, if only the myths would be as good as the game! Kah.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
So other than 'Albs zerg', or some kind of variation along the lines of 'Albs are retarded' what were you implying here?
that most of the action is around amg? i dunno but
Loxleyhood said:
'Albs are retarded'
if you say so

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
The movie is suppose to be an historical point of view of the legend, not a fantasy one :x

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
My point is. The movie could be done much better if the producers would take some aspects from pc games like daoc.
just think about it how the movie could be if there where fight scenes like we have in the game.

You don't really mean what you wrote...

Do you?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
/rpfilter fucking "what a nice movie this was"

cool film

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
one thing was correct in the movie: they were commanded to go hadrians wall, and all went like, wtf, that sux.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Loxleyhood said:

Nevertheless true though.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
a guy who has never played daoc before goes to see king arthur and he see's mana bombers fire wizards and bone dancers .... do you really think they will have a clue wtf is going on? this aint the league of extraodinary gentlemen, its a true(ish) story! :eek7:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
n00b, King Arthur film rocks.. Not just the usual story where Guenivere is a nogle lady and cant do shit, and the love between her and Lancelot just started to show when he died. Imo its a nice change to what the tellings usually are, which I think is cool

:clap: @ the instructor for trying something new and different

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Nuked said:
a guy who has never played daoc before goes to see king arthur and he see's mana bombers fire wizards and bone dancers .... do you really think they will have a clue wtf is going on? this aint the league of extraodinary gentlemen, its a true(ish) story! :eek7:

the whole mystical part of Arthurs legend was missing. And that its whats make the Arthur Legend intresting imo. Wasnt Merlin a Wizard? they made him an rumpus maker with green dye in his face. No magic, no visualeffects, nothing.

El3wynn said:
You don't really mean what you wrote...
Do you?

i mean what i wrote

Just talkin about from the visualeffects point of view

an simple pc game have more visualeffects than an realy expansive made Hollywood movie.

Imagine an big fight at bowl, alot of albs,mids, hibs everybody against everybody with all this abilitiy effects which mythic gave the chars. Magical visualeffects like from mana spect eldritch, an firewizard or any other classes.

After lotr i expected more than that from the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom