The Man

Fledgling Freddie
Wahoooo gratz to one of the best if not the best ranger out there :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
gratz and be ready for some loads of whine :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Grats, u might play like total wankers but ur all nice guys to talk to :)

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on RR8 Simba

and forget the whiners, haven t seen 1 mid stealther
last week that wasn t playing a popwhore for his casterbuddies

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
The Man said:
Wahoooo gratz to one of the best if not the best ranger out there :p

wish that was true, would make life so much much easier :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Fucking awesome player, huge gratz and remember....YOU FUCKING ROCK.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
congratulations Kilsimba, keep on saving me from the ewul albs and mids :fluffle:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Gra...Gra...*cough* *cough* Gra....

fgs

Gra...

*cough*

Grats!

*cough* *cough*

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If we could filter out the negative replies to this post from only players who have never ever added, never ever killed a soloer when grouped there would be no bad comments.

As far as I can tell this guy has never whined about adds or denied he likes to play the game with friends (99% obelix and chelsefc)...

its a computer game. If you want to solo and you dont want to add then dont, but you cant expect other people to want/have to play like you. Its definetly a positive thing to do this (and you WILL GET EPEEN CREDIT FOR IT AMOUMGST YOUR PEERS), but its not a bad thing if you dont wanna play the game this way.

play how you wanna play, smile, laugh, enjoy yourself as much as you can when you play the game. try not to be a complete bastered maybe but just have fun.

oh and gratz on RR ding. Keep slaying those enemies.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
If we could filter out the negative replies to this post from only players who have never ever added, never ever killed a soloer when grouped there would be no bad comments.

/applies hypocrisy filter to thread.

:D

grats btw ;) must have done something good to generate that much whine from the l33t crew.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
grats btw ;) must have done something good to generate that much whine from the l33t crew.

Think the word 'good' may be in incorrect use here :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
what can I say - one of the most helpful people on the server - keep it going mate. Your always honest about how you play which is more than we can say for a lot of others. And I know your laughing at the whine :D

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz chief^^ what took you so long damn it :eek6: keep goin m8y:cheers:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
well done

gratz kilsimba..
i see the otherside of kilsimba and chelseafc and there m8s..
you give them grief alot of the time but trust me they leave a hell of alot of fights fair too..
think its a case of you guys upsetting them in the past:)
good job anyway
jamie:cheers:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
censi said:

As far as I can tell this guy has never whined about adds or denied he likes to play the game with friends (99% obelix and chelsefc)...

its a computer game. If you want to solo and you dont want to add then dont, but you cant expect other people to want/have to play like you. Its definetly a positive thing to do this (and you WILL GET EPEEN CREDIT FOR IT AMOUMGST YOUR PEERS), but its not a bad thing if you dont wanna play the game this way.

play how you wanna play, smile, laugh, enjoy yourself as much as you can when you play the game. try not to be a complete bastered maybe but just have fun.

oh and gratz on RR ding. Keep slaying those enemies.

Censi is the Ghandi of DAOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom