Kicked from the Mid frontier

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Well I for one will post a grats threat to all. It is nice to see when all comes out of their small holes and a large RvR movement takes place.

So nicely done to all of you, mids, albs and hibs.

More of that, and less bitching and whining on these forums, would in general make the game a lot more fun in my opinion.

To quite someone, forgot the name

"I thought I had a fun night playing DAOC until I came to this forum and realized it had been horrible!"

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
i think it was hard work but great fun dont want that 24 / 7 but a few days a month its fun. And the fact the lest keep where retaken early in the morning just prove that some mids refused to leave the front in any other colour but blue b4 going to sleep . Great work !

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs didn't really start any RR attempts until late sunday evening. Had we started Saturday then you would of lost a relic probably.

Gratz tho :m00: less bd/wl zergs though :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs didn't really start any RR attempts until late sunday evening. Had we started Saturday then you would of lost a relic probably.

Gratz tho :m00: less bd/wl zergs though :(

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Was the most fun I´ve had in ages, thanx hibs and albs for the good fights :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
w8 a sec, when did that happen?!!1 :m00:

oh wait, it happens all the time

lol toxii :) always bringing words of wisdom :worthy:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
FYI there was no coordination on alb / hib

Hibs never seriously intenended to go for relic

Alb tried but failed at glen

oh realy? well they didnt just take hild once. but i had to come and kick their arse there twise! so i would guess they were trying to do a "hit-and-run" relic snatch. took less then 1 min from hild was taken untill there were hibs at the relic gate. looks serious to me..

oh and yea. "bad" luck at glen, think you were a 12x something on the most. still we managed to kick yer arse :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Ask if there was any decent BG for relic raid? :p

answer .......
no.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom