Kicked from the Mid frontier

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: NICE NICE : is all i can say , after couple of days heavy siege on Midgards frontier, we finaly got them out of our lands.

It must have been clear to all who looked at the map, and followed the evolution the last few days, in defence, even the alb/hib :puke: coöperation did not manage to get to our relic's.
And even when a compleet ML raid ignores the CTA, we still are able to defend ourself with a small group of people at the first moments.:twak:

Finaly THX to great leadership (THX giwsakhs) we kicked some serious ass even when at some moments, losing a relic was verry close.

You can say that the last days it was a real WAR again.
Nice to see that mids who were low on numbers at some moments always kept on going to defend again.
Well TY all mids you have proven a wurty oponent in real WAR and thx for the nice defenceraid at the end that saved us!!!:clap:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz !! So strong kicking albs an hibs out of your frontier when pretty much everyone is at work,school or sleeping!!!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
FYI there was no coordination on alb / hib

Hibs never seriously intenended to go for relic

Alb tried but failed at glen

hibs never put a serious attempt to take hild when albs attacked glen, and albs and hibs were doing a lot of fighting between themselves, so certainly not a serious RR attempt

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, a "real war" where one party is fighting an other non existant party as this is how you got the keeps back.

Can't say much about a co-op or relic take try as I wasn't involved or interested in that.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
There is so much
crybaby.jpg

going on here atm.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
whitelights said:
:It must have been clear to all who looked at the map, and followed the evolution the last few days, Mids always fights between 4-5-6am in the morning, and make useless selfgrats threads

yes thats correct.

uron

Loyal Freddie
well dun i spose
was good fun at glen though, how many mids can u cram in a room? monster ress ftw :)
gratz neway and to albs was fun all round

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Mids always fights between 4-5-6am in the morning

Aww, c'mon. Last attempt on relics was like 2am. Besides we've been pretty much under siege 24/7 for two days in a row. Personally I think we've done pretty well for ourselves considering that we've been fighting on two fronts. Great fun I might add. Why not just congratulate each other on a couple of fun days of real fighting, as opposed to the usual insta RvR ? Heck it started to remind me of Thid with zergs goin back and forth, back and forth, until one realm gets the upper hand, half the others log, and people start camping port keep.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I can't understand the QQ here. For once the peeps who normally can be found cheering on iRvR were found taking keeps and generally kicking up hell all weekend. The Mids did a great job of holding both Albs and Hibbies off and in the end we had several days of great gameplay. It beats iRvR by a long mile.

I wasn't out in a FG during it but surely it was an improvement on the usual nonsense?

As for solo well there was plenty of action to be had if you had patience.

I hope that people can see that iRvR is just such a poor substitute for general movement and organisation.

The key question is would it be possible to sustain semi organised zergs like that more frequently than we have had since cluster?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Rhayn said:
considering that we've been fighting on two fronts

I guess all mids think albs and hibs just hugged each other when they saw each other and didn't fight at all...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hrm...erhm...well...

Eeben said:
Gratz !! So strong kicking albs an hibs out of your frontier when pretty much everyone is at work,school or sleeping!!!

Well point here beeing that Mids did manage to defend a whole evening against an anslaught of Hibs and Albs. Ofc they didnt cooperate but they did do the smart thing, stay clear of eachothers way and put pressure where there were the least defence. (Hibs RR attacking Hlid, Albs seeing the attack on the /rw and hits Glen hard, at the same time as moving their forces to the Str-relic keep to nab it infront of the Hibs if oportunity rose.)

To even consider that Mids would stand any chance at all getting the keeps back during prime time is rediculous. Its a strong effort just to be able to defend the relics at such a time. Getting the keeps back during the night/workhours is just mopup from the nice effort of defending.

So, a big G R A T Z to all Mids, you did a Herculean job mates...(sorry to say I didnt join in on the defence myself this time, quite the opposite...:)

/Charmangle

ps. Its one thing to complain about going abroad and kicking the others Relic a**s during work/night hours but to complain about a realm mopping up at home and getting their own keeps or relics back, is about strange...thats just pure survival instincts...ds

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Well point here beeing that Mids did manage to defend a whole evening against an anslaught of Hibs and Albs. Ofc they didnt cooperate but they did do the smart thing, stay clear of eachothers way and put pressure where there were the least defence. (Hibs RR attacking Hlid, Albs seeing the attack on the /rw and hits Glen hard, at the same time as moving their forces to the Str-relic keep to nab it infront of the Hibs if oportunity rose.)

To even consider that Mids would stand any chance at all getting the keeps back during prime time is rediculous. Its a strong effort just to be able to defend the relics at such a time. Getting the keeps back during the night/workhours is just mopup from the nice effort of defending.

So, a big G R A T Z to all Mids, you did a Herculean job mates...(sorry to say I didnt join in on the defence myself this time, quite the opposite...:)

/Charmangle

ps. Its one thing to complain about going abroad and kicking the others Relic a**s during work/night hours but to complain about a realm mopping up at home and getting their own keeps or relics back, is about strange...thats just pure survival instincts...ds

still dont c why ppl should make a gratz tread for takeign back keeps at night

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
still dont c why ppl should make a gratz tread for takeign back keeps at night

Because if you're on the end of a two way butt stuffing for 2 days solid, it kind of feels good when the pain is over....

When mid+hib have attacked alb at the same time, and you finally manage to get get some respite, did it not feel good?

Why have such a problem with it, does the Mids making post hurt you in some way?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

As per usual u got nothing to add, why bother post at all. Mabye u should stay more in shcool?;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Yay! Get out you dirty hib and alb scumbags :> Things were so bad at one stage on the weekend - I even had my 4 year old healer out in a FG running about and trying to Mezz things :p It was hard work on the ML evening to try and keep morale and team spirit up, but I think the small hardcore of middies that defended that evening and actually give a shit about the frontiers finally prevailed :>

Don't get me wrong, the ML rush and whoever went on it (including me for half of it) was great, but maybe they should be spread over 2 days, or maybe a break of 2-3 hours should be done in the middle of them so that middies can afford to RvR some to kick out hibs and albs trying to take advantage of the situation.

It's just a shame Middies haven't got as many toons or guilds as Alb, I'm jealous at the amount of keeps and towers they can claim in enemy frontiers and still have pretty much all their own claimed!

Oli - Illu

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
I guess all mids think albs and hibs just hugged each other when they saw each other and didn't fight at all...

Why would I think that ? I never generalize like so many around here, saying hibs this, albs that ..

Just saying we had to fight off both realms at the same time. I did notice the tone of the OP though, if thats what youre referring to, but personally I dont buy into the x-realming bullshit, ok ? :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Danord_durin said:
As per usual u got nothing to add, why bother post at all. Mabye u should stay more in shcool?;)
yeah i see all your last 10++ posts in rvr section or any other place has granted anything useful any discussion whatsoever, fucking moron.

grats i guess? 2 enemies in your frontier is never really fun, irvr can be fun, but it sure as hell can be zergy 2k6 as well. :/ (had to add something ontopic else my whine wouldnt be justified!)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Grats to good defence but such lack of skills in taking back the keeps at approx. 5AM. Albs had ~1fg out with no active healers and only 4 casters and no tanks so...PvE ftw.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Why have such a problem with it, does the Mids making post hurt you in some way?

because i dont c the point in a tread like this

Danord_durin said:

like you have much more to add ^^ why do you even bother to post?

i can post from school fyi :p sitting by a computer all day as some bonus :D

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
I think that people who bother with relics are retarded pussies who should drop dead. Go watch some CSI and do something useful! Just felt like making a point.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
because i dont c the point in a tread like this

like you have much more to add ^^ why do you even bother to post?

i can post from school fyi :p sitting by a computer all day as some bonus :D

tbh, i dont see the point of this thread either, as there are 4 of them what happened last night, i mean, come lets go take berk again from albs, so they can start whining here, and then 1 week later they can post a grats thread , grats for taking back berk. Its War, things are gone be conquered and reconquered.

Vav.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
I think that people who bother with relics are retarded pussies who should drop dead. Go watch some CSI and do something useful! Just felt like making a point.

Relics are part of the game, if u can take em, do it, or send mythic to remove em. again less QQ and whining.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
whitelights said:
It must have been clear to all who looked at the map, and followed the evolution the last few days, in defence, even the alb/hib :puke: coöperation did not manage to get to our relic's.

What is it called when albion the weakest realm defend their relcis with zero keeps left and both mids and hibs siege our realm??

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
vavires said:
Relics are part of the game, if u can take em, do it, or send mythic to remove em. again less QQ and whining.
since when should one not make their own opinion public on a forum? then most threads on fh daoc section is useless coz its all about opinion.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny... the same ppl who slag Gobo/BG for retaking keeps late night now cheer @ Givesocks for doing exactly the same... less rolepalying IMO.

Oh.. and grats :p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
E_E said:
What is it called when albion the weakest realm defend their relcis with zero keeps left and both mids and hibs siege our realm??

w8 a sec, when did that happen?!!1 :m00:

oh wait, it happens all the time

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yeah i see all your last 10++ posts in rvr section or any other place has granted anything useful any discussion whatsoever, fucking moron.QUOTE]

Mabye its cause there is never anything constructive in here at all:wub:
Still fun to read, gives me a good laugh atleast:clap:

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
yea...mids done a very good job there, defending vs albs and hibs at the same time deserves a gratz, well done...:cheers:
and in addition it was the best fun i had in a long time, this weekend.... letz hope for sum more of this.
just the fact that sum mids (how many actually ? ) took back the keeps at 6 am in the morning leaves a bitter taste,that was typically mid-pve-raiding, as usual...
all in all very nice action tho, i enjoyed it :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
:clap: NICE NICE : is all i can say , after couple of days heavy siege on Midgards frontier, we finaly got them out of our lands.

And even when a compleet ML raid ignores the CTA, we still are able to defend ourself with a small group of people at the first moments.:twak:

Finaly THX to great leadership (THX giwsakhs) we kicked some serious ass even when at some moments, losing a relic was verry close.

You can say that the last days it was a real WAR again.
Nice to see that mids who were low on numbers at some moments always kept on going to defend again.
Well TY all mids you have proven a wurty oponent in real WAR and thx for the nice defenceraid at the end that saved us!!!:clap:

Well i would not congratulate anyone for kicking us out!wich hour did the keep gets retaken? 0600-0800 morning when all is working..?
But yeah u did a good job defending

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom