Advice Keyboard / Gaming Keyboard

Athan

Resident Freddy
Any of you with a G110, could you do me a favour and quickly measure the depth and width of the whole case when sat on your desk? I'm looking for some idea of how much the main keys are scaled down to due to the extra ones on the side.

Yes, I checked Logitech's site, no dimensions listed that I could see.

Thanks in advance.

Himse

FH is my second home
Any of you with a G110, could you do me a favour and quickly measure the depth and width of the whole case when sat on your desk? I'm looking for some idea of how much the main keys are scaled down to due to the extra ones on the side.

Yes, I checked Logitech's site, no dimensions listed that I could see.

Thanks in advance.

If nobody has done this for you by the time I get my new build i'll help you out!

Athan

Resident Freddy
I got off my lazy ass and googled, seems I have an answer in comments http://blog.logitech.com/2009/12/22/video-up-close-with-the-gaming-keyboard-g110/]here[/url].

With the palmrest attached, the keyboard measures approximately 51cm x 24cm x 3cm (to the top of the keys).

Although Amazon says:

Product Dimensions: 52.8 x 22.7 x 6.1 cm

But I'm not sure if that's the box it comes in or the actual keyboard. It'd still be handy to know what it's like without the wrist rest, will I'll likely hate and not use.

Athan

Resident Freddy
Oh, and for the even lazier... my bog standard 104 key (I think, UK, without Windows keys) keyboard is 46cm wide, and 17cm deep. So that's an extra 5-7cm width on the G110, so I'd guess the macro keys are in the extra space and the rest of the keyboard normally spaced.

Now if only my house-mate would let me see if that package from Amazon was the G110 she's probably buying me for Xmas ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom