-----------keepers of the light---------------

jed pala
jedspeedy mins
mayp necro

hes always on msn ;)

M

Mcrobin

Hi there old KOTL peeps (and others)!

Mcrobin here! Nice to read this thread. Just a quick update about my life, for whomever likes to know.

I'm not playing any mmo's anymore, simply because of the lack of time. I played DAOC (been GM Kotl), also played a bit of WoW.
Nowadays I work for a company called AS Watson (known drugstores in Netherlands like Kruidvat, Trekpleister). I work at the Finance department, doing financial stuff ;) Finished my study, business economics, in july 2007.
I'm not online on msn a lot, but for anyone who wants to keep in touch: rmsmit@hotmail.com.

I long for the old days, getting level 50 at the Trees in Lyonesse, farming some goblins etc. Especially fun with my firewizzy aoe! Firewizzys own! Also spending hours on getting MP cloth. Wish it were the old days again. :)

I wish you all the best, online and irl!

Mcrobin

Thank you all for that good time with DAOC in my life.

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there old KOTL peeps (and others)!

Mcrobin here! Nice to read this thread. Just a quick update about my life, for whomever likes to know.

I'm not playing any mmo's anymore, simply because of the lack of time. I played DAOC (been GM Kotl), also played a bit of WoW.
Nowadays I work for a company called AS Watson (known drugstores in Netherlands like Kruidvat, Trekpleister). I work at the Finance department, doing financial stuff ;) Finished my study, business economics, in july 2007.
I'm not online on msn a lot, but for anyone who wants to keep in touch: rmsmit@hotmail.com.

I long for the old days, getting level 50 at the Trees in Lyonesse, farming some goblins etc. Especially fun with my firewizzy aoe! Firewizzys own! Also spending hours on getting MP cloth. Wish it were the old days again. :)

I wish you all the best, online and irl!

Mcrobin

Thank you all for that good time with DAOC in my life.[/QUOTE
:iagree:
:cheers:
Nice to see you are doing well m8 :)

------------keepers of the light-----------
alb/exc
jedspeedy mins
jed pala
mayp necro
---------Red Shadows----------
Bossiney cluste
jedz sorc
jezz tic
haem theur

XRolando

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone planning on playing on the US servers, if so where and which side? :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys llong time no see :D

i'm currently playing WAR on karak azgal feel free to say hello if youre about in that neck of the woods :D

Bakakaba

Fledgling Freddie
Neverdie (Thurg from Dark Knights) says HI

Hi guys, it is ages ago :D

I am pretty sure that no1 remembers me BUT i remember some of you guys. DAOC was my first MMORPG and it was great ... f***ing great. I played it 1.5 years on excal (started when Darkness Falls was introduced till the foundations patch). I played 4 Albion for Dark Knights (small guild led by Kagato). Everytime I think back, I get exited. Names like Alpha (the bard from KOTL) or Outlaw (the imba Wizzard), Kagato from Dark Knights and many many more will always be remembered by me.
I even have some very old screenshoots I discoved on my pensioned PC :D

Anyhow, after DAOC ... I played SWG (which I found great .. i loved the entire concept of the game ... the fact, that it was NOT n00b friendly and completely bugged and not balanced, was great since it allowed solo hardcore people to do crazy stuff and it didnt required 40man to do it :D

After SWG, i briefly played everquest2 (it was a very bot friendly game in terms of crafting) ... utter s**t !!

Then I fall for WoW and played it maybe for 1.5 - 2 years in total (with some breaks in between) .... worse MMO ever, since I realized throughout the years there was that constant shift from Pro-Niche to Mass-N00b games.

Now I wanna start WAR .... :D

Currently, I am sitting in office and trying to google on what server to start in order to land on the "excal" server of WAR. Really, wanna say hi to all the people who shaped my first (and best) MMORPG experience. hehe (hope some1 help me out there)

Big "/salute" to all excal veterans

Syri

FH is my second home
But hes always afk or is he only afk to me :lol:
hes a download :ninja:bot

btw anyone know if the old keepers of the light forum is about so can can look up some old pics :D

only just seen your reply mate :p
afro's always flagged afk, but he still answers. eventually.
and the old kotl site unfortunately is no more, i had it hosted for free at my old work place. i stopped working there, they stopped hosting it.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Any remember shadowsneak? He was my bro... and afaik he was in KoTL? :p I know jed :)

XRolando

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe almost two years have passed since this thread was created. Anyways, I think Warhammer only lasted 20 days for me. Still on the prowl for that "classical" fantasy MMO though!

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
A belated "Owdo" from Covenant Of Zak (who was missed off that shout out which made Hobbes cry*)

miss this game :)

* honest :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom