Keepers of the Light (and others too!)

XRolando

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy all!

This is Rolando VII the Smite Cleric (or Somebody Else the assassin or Cabage the Cabalist).

It's been a while since I played DAoC but boy oh boy do I remember the "good old times" :)

First I would like to shout out to Fedaykin and Octagon who I found on these forums thanks to a google search. I've got Afroninja and Centuri added to my MSN list and would love to have you and anyone else whom I might have met/bumped into on there.

So please contact me! Post here / Email / MSN!

email: admin@shitex.org
msn: someb@hotmail.com

More shoutouts! Humberton Guard! Danish Huscarls! Nolby Pride! Caballerosdel Grial! Crack Suicide Squad! Dead Dragons Society! Ferus Legionis! Flemish Lions! Forgotten Few! Guardians of Light! Herfølge Boldklub! Knights who say Ni! Mortem Minimum Est! Shadowlords Society! Semper Fidelis! The Prodigy! The Ministry! The Boondock Saints! The Lions of Lyonesse! And of course my old guild Council of the Iron Cross (Gillan and Elrich where are you?)!

Good times, lets hope they'll roll once more! :D

PS.

I'm currently keeping an eye on Age of Conan and in the mean time playing a whole bunch of games.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Hey hey long time no see, hope all is well with everyone :)
currently in war us beta (servers closed atm :( ). waiting for AoC aswell but havent really decided yet as my comp suck and i need a new one :/

/starflame the wizz and yali (i think) the pally. i cant remember been so long ago...

Syri

FH is my second home
hi rolando! still got you on my msn, in case you've lost mine though, it's andy_m_w@hotmail.com
/wave @ bleeker, i remember starflame alright :)

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
/wave ;)

Still haven't stopped surfing these boards (like many), althou i'm keeping quiet :)

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
No other game has come close to daoc :)

Amen.

You could also say : no other community was so fun to play with. If the community in WAR is going to be half of what it was in Daoc, ... can't think of anything :).

Marc

FH is my second home
Hello from Shadowlords society. I certainly remember Rolando the cleric :D

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
More shoutouts! Humberton Guard! Danish Huscarls! Nolby Pride! Caballerosdel Grial! Crack Suicide Squad! Dead Dragons Society! Ferus Legionis! Flemish Lions! Forgotten Few! Guardians of Light! Herfølge Boldklub! Knights who say Ni! Mortem Minimum Est! Shadowlords Society! Semper Fidelis! The Prodigy! The Ministry! The Boondock Saints! The Lions of Lyonesse! And of course my old guild Council of the Iron Cross (Gillan and Elrich where are you?)!

Bloody hell, some proper guilds there!

I have been in quite a few of those over the years, and I think my first character in the game, my Armsman Ashgen, is still a GM of The Prodigy (still in his original epic I bet also)!

Makes the state of the game today quite sad when you look at all those guilds to be honest.

Hey ho, that's life.

Marc

FH is my second home
haha Ashgen was a guild hopper.

Derby County, worst team in premiership history!!

Hows it going matey? :D

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol

haha Ashgen was a guild hopper.

Derby County, worst team in premiership history!!

Hows it going matey? :D

Fine mate, you?

And we have 5 games to lose that title! :kissit: I am not sure where the points will come from though, but someone has to hold the title, at least we will be remembered! :eek7:

Guild hopper was a bit harsh, 5 guilds in 4 years is not really hopping is it, just having a look around! ;)

We renewed three weeks ago (my lad and me), but not sure if we will continue, the realms seem to play at different times (Alb tend to avoid peak RvR times for some reason), which does not work with such a low population, shame really, but we gave it a go.

What you up to mate?

Marc

FH is my second home
Nothing much mate. Still supporting the mighty Saints. Gonna give AOC a whirl so if you are gonna try it, will see you there :D

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing much mate. Still supporting the mighty Saints. Gonna give AOC a whirl so if you are gonna try it, will see you there :D

My lad signed us for the Beta thingy last night actually, so we probably will.

You still go and see St Helens? Not a great season so far?

Rugby League must be struggling when a bunch of Spanish are 3rd in the table! ;)

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
Zii/Wuzzi here :p

damn kotl... those where the days :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I recall beeing in KoTL just before they merged. i went mid afterwards and cant realy say i went back to alb :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Old skool Cent line up's in emain at apk. The very good and extremely old days on my Wizzy

Recundis
KOTL 4twin!

When i get home ill add some names to me msn list :)

XRolando

Fledgling Freddie
Rawrrrr, howdy ya'll! :)

I've been trying out the Fileplanet beta and it would seem as if *gasp* AoC is pretty good (reasonably buggy for a beta), and I'll be hopping onto either a European PVP or RP-PVP server at launch. Lots of classes, so few names to pick from :p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
gah

well....i think putanum, Rohrarum, Sollac and i were the last once to turn out the lights at the KOTL guildhouse.

Haven't played for a verry long period now but i recall that all was still standing on excal server. Houses, kotl flag.....

Damn, i miss stirring trouble in here. There ain't no other game like cammy.

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
I used to be part of this guild back then. Was also smite cleric named Kyuss.

XRolando

Fledgling Freddie
Well, seems as if AoC endgame stills need polish. Along with the crafting system. And some other stuff.

Anyways, I just noticed the whole Origins thing and it seems pretty interesting. That said, I'll still probably have to give warhammer online a try. Oh wells. At the moment I'm playing TF2, ArmA, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Dungeon Siege 2, Savage 2 and EVE Online. And some other stuff occasionally.

Add me on steam if you want: grosjean@kolumbus.fi
Why not get a club going on there? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom