KEA v =WAR= friendly?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
how about it then?

i would have posted this on KEA's forums except i dunno where they are and no one seems very talkative in your irc channel atm :cheers:

leggy

Probably Scottish
As clan spokesman* I accept your challenge, but only if yoni plays as I have been waiting ages for a chance to shoot her. :p

*Read as only person available at the time.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
i'lll finalise the rest of the details asap ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*sharpens his sniper rifle*

Doh! What have I done to the end of this gun????

:(

:D Cya there :D

JBP|

Part of the furniture
just a few quick Q's if i may ;)

will the FG42 and the panzerfraust be enabled or disabled?

also is there an issue if a non sniper picks up a sniper rifle and uses it?

and are we allowed to swap players between offencive games and defencive ones?

btw we havnt decided on a map as of yet (we have it down to about 3 i think atm)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
1. Both disabled
2. Not bothered m8
3. No.

:D

Oh and btw, ive handed the CoD reigns onto Gyver{KEA}, so give him a shout in IRC m8 :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Isn't it about time we started making idle threats about how one our teams are going to triumph victorious after grinding the enemies noses in the dirt, shaming them beyond there own worst nightmares and sending them packing with their tails between their legs in humiliation?

Not that I'd do such a thing cos I am really crap :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You lot make such a drama of this one :)
Would be nice to know what time, server IP, password , and definately what bloody map mind you .... :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
throdgrain said:
You lot make such a drama of this one :)
Would be nice to know what time, server IP, password , and definately what bloody map mind you .... :)

But... but... but.... I didn't think you were going to be on our server!!!!! Noone told me I'd have to actually fight... against REAL enemies!!!!

*runs away screaming*

:p

(JBP's been massively busy... one of us on IRC later and we'll dish up the details :))

Will

/bin/su
If you make it 9pm or later, I can play. Damn shift work.:eek:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
it's a 9pm start, I believe... gives me time to down several lagers for courage and to steady my aim ;)

Will

/bin/su
Excellent. I shall look forwards to beating you senseless...I mean, to a fun and sporting match. :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe Will... I think you maybe got it right the first time :D

Will

/bin/su
No comms turns people into killing machines. Was hilarious. Five of our team die without firing a shot, Gyver kills all six of the enemy. :)

We were lulling them into a false sense of security, rather than sucking hard. Honest.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
:)

/me is playing {KEA} on Sunday :) and just to add I am a bit nervous! I never though that I would be playing {KEA} its been th help of Throddy and the {KEA} Guys leggy, scooby and the BW guys that mad me love the game and enjoy the laugh

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Darthshearer said:

/me is playing {KEA} on Sunday :) and just to add I am a bit nervous!

Well ours is just a friendly, but I really can't for the life of me imagine why you are nervous...

Will said:
Five of our team die without firing a shot, Gyver kills all six of the enemy. :)

... err ok... maybe I can :D

*bites nails*

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Jup that was a very close game tbh. We went on there with no tactics at all, and it was 9-9 with 2 rounds to go. Thats how close ! Luckily we won the next two so it ended up 11-9. Phew :)
As far as Gyver goes, that was the first round too I think. Had we lost it , it would have been pretty demoralising, how it was for the other clan I have no idea, to think you have ahead start then get slaughtered by one bloke, mostly up close , with a rifle !
i was pissing myself laughing :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm just hoping we all have a good laugh, nothing too serious:) I only play once or twice a week for a couple of hours so don't expect me to put up much resistance ;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
plz dont let this get serious we only want a muck about not a game with league rules (if we wanted that we could play fagbase). As it is I can't play now nor can JBP as we are not allowed to swap players and give everyone in the clan some fun :(

Will

/bin/su
I don't ever take anything seriously. But I'm not in charge, and hardly ever online, so don't look at me.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yoni said:
plz dont let this get serious we only want a muck about not a game with league rules (if we wanted that we could play fagbase). As it is I can't play now nor can JBP as we are not allowed to swap players and give everyone in the clan some fun :(

:fluffle:

Bless you :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hey its a friendly, lets hope its just that! However you got to have rules, otherwise we may as well all join some silly public tdm server and just run around shooting indescriminately :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
yup but throddy some of these are just a little ott.

ie

Not being able to swap players
No FG42 / Panz (although i dont really mind)
One sniper (again I dont mind except that is difficult to enforce when you can pick up sniper rifles and they carry on to the next round)
10 rounds axis / allied and only one map

Are all of these necessary, really necessary for a muck about. Yes you could all join a public however you would be playing with random pe0ns who shout silly stuff at each other.

I just think that these are a little OTT for something which is supposed to be fun.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yoni m8, thats how matches are played. When you guys challenged us to this, you asked how matches were generally played, and I answered honestly. Not being funny but I was kind of suprised you all didnt know, as I assumed you was a clan, and clans are made to play matches kind of thing :(
If you want to muck about just say so m8, we'll forget about the whole thing, you're welcome to visit our server and we'll just play a few games :)
As far as your particular points go, well FG42 /Panzer are disallowed on just about EVERY clan server ive ever been on, one sniper per team stops it from becoming a total camp fest and 10 rounds per side is absolutely how it is done everywhere. One map? Well thats because 10 rounds each way (as it were!) takes about an hour, and thats generally enough for most people, including me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom