"k"

C

Coim-

I'm not bragging, I'm more amazed that I killed someone tbh. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by adari
dont make me post the link of me vs u bi :p
Oh you bastard. You ask me to send you the video 10mins ago, just so you cna use it as blackmail?

Anyway I dont care, Im a rr4 n00b skald. I dont even got LW! You, howver, are supposed to be good... :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Oh you bastard. You ask me to send you the video 10mins ago, just so you cna use it as blackmail?

Anyway I dont care, Im a rr4 n00b skald. I dont even got LW! You, howver, are supposed to be good... :p
I wanted to see it. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Get adari to send it to you, its a bit big and I'm not hosting it again.

didnt you see it the last time I hosted it? It was me and conch vs adari and salty. The ending is adari on 10% health and me on full, he gets DB off and wins. :eek:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
we arent good
we are the best
You almost lost to conch.
Adari lost to coim, 3 times.

Frankly Im beginning to wonder...

S

saltymcpepper

me vs conch
and you.
not me vs conch
understand?
i made you ip first time. killed conch 2nd.
pwned

C

Coim-

Get adari to send it to you, its a bit big and I'm not hosting it again.

didnt you see it the last time I hosted it? It was me and conch vs adari and salty. The ending is adari on 10% health and me on full, he gets DB off and wins. :eek:
Aye, seen it now. Gifv name of first song tbh. :D

D

Driwen

So no one's told adari about kiting then?

how do you kite a shield user without a pet?:)

he can block 95% of your shots for probably less end cost than you are using up in shooting.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Driwen
how do you kite a shield user without a pet?:)

he can block 95% of your shots for probably less end cost than you are using up in shooting.

shoot one arrow in the back and hide? ;p

C

Coim-

I asked adari not to bother, basically 'cause I couldn't be bothered waiting half the night for him to eventually kill me. :eek:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
shoot one arrow in the back and hide? ;p

the idea of kiting is that you are dealing more damage in time than he heals over time. The tactic of : shooting twice then running from coim, restealth, get end back (hoping coim doesnt stumble on to you), walk back to his back and repeat. Wont really work well as it will take you ages to take him out, if you succeed.

And VF it was a duel, so coim knew adari was around and was ready for an archer attack

V

VodkaFairy

the idea of kiting is that you are dealing more damage in time than he heals over time. The tactic of : shooting twice then running from coim, restealth, get end back (hoping coim doesnt stumble on to you), walk back to his back and repeat. Wont really work well as it will take you ages to take him out, if you succeed.

And VF it was a duel, so coim knew adari was around and was ready for an archer attack

err, and?

eventually it will take him down, and its the only possible way of kiting a tank (paladin right ?) and thats what you asked for

D

Driwen

err, and?

eventually it will take him down, and its the only possible way of kiting a tank (paladin right ?) and thats what you asked for

Well you deal 1000 damage on average per round (the 2 shots wait) and each round takes atleast 30 secs. So he will probably recover those hp's before you start shooting again (hell he can even sit as arrows dont do more damage on sitting targets iirc). Only in HW this way of kiting might work, otherwise the fight will last way to long and someone will have killed either the armsman or the ranger in this case.
For kiting to work either on an armsman he needs to be lower on end than you.

Shield users are simply not the target for bow users.

V

VodkaFairy

Well you deal 1000 damage on average per round (the 2 shots wait) and each round takes atleast 30 secs. So he will probably recover those hp's before you start shooting again (hell he can even sit as arrows dont do more damage on sitting targets iirc). Only in HW this way of kiting might work, otherwise the fight will last way to long and someone will have killed either the armsman or the ranger in this case.
For kiting to work either on an armsman he needs to be lower on end than you.

Shield users are simply not the target for bow users.

if you sit down you have no defence at all

= free crit shot

= you'd have to stand up all the time, and hp regains very slowly when you aren't sitting down

D

Driwen

if you sit down you have no defence at all

= free crit shot

= you'd have to stand up all the time, and hp regains very slowly when you aren't sitting down

still then he could walk all the time and then you cant get critshot at all and staying awake means you can face and engage the archer immediately so he can only get in one arrow. 300 damage every 20 seconds(and will probably fire only half your arrows not on his shield) then versus a tank who has got 1500(?)unbuffed. In the end this might wear the tank down, but it will most likely mean the end off you as you run into someone else or he stumbles onto you and gets you into melee.

V

VodkaFairy

still then he could walk all the time and then you cant get critshot at all and staying awake means you can face and engage the archer immediately so he can only get in one arrow. 300 damage every 20 seconds(and will probably fire only half your arrows not on his shield) then versus a tank who has got 1500(?)unbuffed. In the end this might wear the tank down, but it will most likely mean the end off you as you run into someone else or he stumbles onto you and gets you into melee.

k?

it can be done, period

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Coim-
Lol, you owned yourself so badly there. :p

a tactic that you start (the archer doesnt have to attack the armsman as the armsman cant find him), a 95% fail rate is so bad that it is better not to try.

C

Coim-

But it can be done, therefore you were wrong. :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Coim-
But it can be done, therefore you were wrong. :p

When this all started it was BI saying that Adari should kite you. Which is most likely not a good tactic as explained atleast not shoot run hide, get safety, shoot run hide. Yes any archer can kite, but I wouldnt recommend kiting a shield user till he is dead (except for hunters maybe with their pet).
It might have been worth for adari to use his speedbuff though to get on range once more and gain some more range (allthough thats abit pointless, but he might have gotten lucky and atleast coim(you) would have used some more end to sprint to him).

P

pez

what the hell was that dragon video all about btw? was that one of you irl?

S

saltymcpepper

my best m8 irl
we decided to pretend to be chars from street fighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom