Just saw a mouse run across my kitchen floor...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My Dog has one come right up to his nose afew weeks ago and just looked at it with his chin on the ground with his eyebrows and ears going and a very bored expression on his face as the mouse pretyt much taunted him :p

Fucking Mice, bastards all of them !!!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
trade8368_trollface%20mouse.jp.jpg

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The little bastard has just come out from underneath the dishwasher like 3 times then run back in when he sees me, casually sidestepping the mousetrap.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Seems to be some pretty lovely looking seasoning on that mouse, Vlad.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Get a big enough cage.
Put cheese in.
Trap the mouse.

Lovely pet.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So after that message yesterday I went to see a movie. I came home and as I went through the door 3 of them ran from underneath the couch and into the kitchen underneath various things. Fuckers. I have about 10 traps of different kinds down now. My gilfriend nearly lost her shit lsatnight. Had to sleep with the lights on all night. :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
We had two mice in our house a little while ago. I used the traps I mentioned above with peanut butter.

Mice love peanut butter and becuase it's soft they can't just grab it and run so they always get caught!

And the ones above are very easy to clean and setup...

Caught both of them within a day or two of setting the traps...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Get them as quick as possible you may be in trouble if you have seen 3 already

If its one then its ok as soon as you see a few then chances are they have set up home nearby and already breeding, if they are breeding then you may need to get professionals in cause damn those things breed fast and you'll never get rid of them

Ormorof

FH is my second home
peanut butter or chocolate works much better than cheese

also check back of your cupboards and any nooks and crannies for nests, and move the traps around regularly (if you notice they are avoiding it then move it into another place where you have seen them run)

i had a major mouse problem a few years ago, tried the nice way with humane traps and dropping them off in a park several miles away but in the end we were being overrun

killed nearly 50 of them before they stopped showing up in my house

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I had a problem a couple of years ago too, mainly cause my house was right above a tube line. Everytime we killed a couple more kept coming back

In the end we got a cat and within a week they completely stopped bar the occasional one appearing which Benny saw to

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You also need to try and seal up the places they can get in. Usually gaps in floorboards, skirting etc.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...get a frog like mine (sorry Vlad but he is called Vlad too so from now on I am referring to him when I say Vlad, not you) they are awesome pets and the idea of another animal hunting and eating a pest is (for some odd reason which makes no sense what so ever) far more acceptable to me than killing them outright...maybe because they have a chance then? I dunno lol if it was me I'd just live with the mice!

However if your landlord won't let you get a cat, get a Vlad!

Attachments

• Vlad!.jpg
    Vlad!.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 4

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl you joke but I swear he will one day; that's all he does is sit in his tank, plotting my demise...like the guy, that writer in the movie 'Misery' where all he does all day is plan how to kill Kathy Bates, I swear to christ there is no way I am leaving an iron pig door stop anywhere near that mofo.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea one of my femal friends had a pet snake i forget what type, and she kept saying to me awww look how he keeps staring atm me, i then explained to her that it was trying to figure out how to eat her :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol it's true! he digs himself a little hole in his tank and only waddles out and glares at me (like he is doing in this picture) till I get the hint and feed him, I'll be minding my own business and feel these little eyes penetrating my soul!!

...at least something of mine is getting penetrated tbfh! even if it is only my soul, by a frog!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol it's true! he digs himself a little hole in his tank and only waddles out and glares at me (like he is doing in this picture) till I get the hint and feed him, I'll be minding my own business and feel these little eyes penetrating my soul!!

...at least something of mine is getting penetrated tbfh! even if it is only my soul, by a frog!

I dare you to take him out of the tank and give him a kiss, ya mever know ! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes I have a hypnotoad...no I am not kissing him; it's been a month since my last snog and I might get carried away and end up making ginger-tadpoles with him infront of the G/Pigs...which I am sure is against the law and would probably also traumatise everyone involved.

Nate

FH is my second home
Mice have run across our kitchen too..but they end up ripped to pieces the next day by the cats. It's nice how they leave the head near the door, like a trophy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh right right! Damn, forgot that scene completely :p

Yeah i thought it was alright too.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I guess they must just really like me becas\use no one else has seen them. The Maintenance guy was up sunday evenung setting more traps and pluging holes. My GF bought ones of those noise emitters ysterday and she's been home and hasn't seen any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom