just formatted and having errors

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Stumped, dump files say the following:

Some of them I notice point to audio drivers but i've disabled all sound devices except my Asus Xonar soundcard, also uninstalled all drivers not related to the Xonar.

On Tue 19/03/2013 21:46:39 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\031913-6973-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x403, 0xFFFFF680000971C0, 0xEAF00003A4BB5867, 0xFFFFF6800008DBE2)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 19/03/2013 21:46:39 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x403, 0xFFFFF680000971C0, 0xEAF00003A4BB5867, 0xFFFFF6800008DBE2)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 19/03/2013 21:21:13 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\031913-7144-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD0, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80002A960CC, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Tue 19/03/2013 20:43:19 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\031913-6926-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: cmudaxp.sys (Unloaded_cmudaxp.sys+0x5840)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFF8800A095840, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFF8800A095840)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmudaxp.sys
product: C-Media Audio Driver (WDM)
company: C-Media Inc
description: C-Media Audio WDM Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: cmudaxp.sys (C-Media Audio WDM Driver, C-Media Inc).
Google query: C-Media Inc DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Last edited by a moderator:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's ironic that you mention formatting in the title and then present your text like that. :(

Did it start doing it as soon as you re-installed?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've saved the day, as usual. All shall love me!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's ironic that you mention formatting in the title and then present your text like that. :(

Did it start doing it as soon as you re-installed?

Just before I formatted I was getting errors, couldnt start programs up, pc kept locking up and it kept giving errors when trying to install things :/ decided to format as it had been awhile and thought a clean reinstall may rectify the problem but it did not, the problem persisted and its worse now if i'm honest

its now escalated to

Bluescreens
Programs refusing to install / start up (when trying to start them up I may get the splash screen then it just quits back to desktop)
Also when trying to update MSE and Windows in general it keeps stopping dead

Using Whocrashed to analyze the dump files and so far its come up with nothing, it just keeps pointing to third party driver that may be causing it but it cannot be indentified - uninstalled literally every single possible driver it could be, the only ones left are my nvidia gfx card drivers, xonar drivers and motherboard drivers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
your cpu or ram dying ?

No idea, CPU is possible I guess - it has been overclocked since I bought it and I do clock up 3-4x more hours than the average PC user so its a possibility, as for the ram I'm testing it now, unable to make a bootcd for memtest so having to remove the modules 1 by 1 to see if it makes any difference.

Could even by my main SSD aswell, they arent meant to last very long I hear, such a cluster fuck I've got nfi how to work out whats causing it nor do I have the spare parts to swap bits and bobs around to see either.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i find in this type of problem i took it to a local pc guy who did have spare bits to play around and all ... was the best 50 quid i spent in a while meant i didnt have to pull my hair out and buy parts that were possibly fine

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I'd pull all the cards in there, shove em back in and see what happens.

what you may also consider doing, as your PC is overclocked anyway is make sure that the voltages and timings of your ram is correct, or at least what it should be to OC. In the past working with high speed ram I noticed that to actually reach them lurvely speeds I needed to bump the voltages or the magic...it just wouldn't happen.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
took it all apart / removed my asus xonar from the pc and so far no bluescreens or lockups *fingers crossed*

Aada

Part of the furniture
To be fair sound cards are more trouble than they are worth my old PC had endless problems with crashes and errors after days of trying to sort it I removed the sound card and everything worked. Swore blind I would never get one again and to be really honest I don't notice the difference.

But yeah you do sit at your PC for 15 hours a day or more sooner or later stuff is gonna break. Get out and take a walk its not that bad out there :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair sound cards are more trouble than they are worth my old PC had endless problems with crashes and errors after days of trying to sort it I removed the sound card and everything worked. Swore blind I would never get one again and to be really honest I don't notice the difference.

But yeah you do sit at your PC for 15 hours a day or more sooner or later stuff is gonna break. Get out and take a walk its not that bad out there :)

I can't go out, bit hard to go out and take a walk when you can't leave your home :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This just got interesting. House arrest? Agoraphobia? Some debilitating illness?

[/nosey]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom