Just curious Simosh

Septina

Part of the furniture
We recruited a few and started adding on fg v fg clashes, you must admitt we did cause you a few problems when you clashed with the mids? I took out the elf in 1 pa, when we had finished we had killed 4, 3 hibs and 1 mid :)
not too shabby for stealthers tbh, everything has a knock on effect.
Oshen, Jiradon, Tonfa are a few among those we leave alone, but as a stealth guild we will not bow down before full groups in hope that you might spare our lifes, if anything we will recruit the biggest stealth zerg on this server and add on any fg v fg fights, now how would that feel?
We play for stealth wars, as a solid group member that is probably hard to comprehend, but if you continue to spoil our stealth warfare fun, i promise we will spoil your full group fun :)

Weee, more rps. \o/

Oh, and YOU'RE ON OUR KOS LIST M8!!!!!1111111111 (lols)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
We recruited a few and started adding on fg v fg clashes, you must admitt we did cause you a few problems when you clashed with the mids? I took out the elf in 1 pa, when we had finished we had killed 4, 3 hibs and 1 mid :)
What a lovely attitude you have :wanker: What is this knock on effect you talk about btw as I'd love to know what Crom's group or our group have done to make you add on their FG fights in the first place. Oh sorry you're just a clueless skillless zerging adder out for teh easy zerg rp's and don't even try to deny it.

if anything we will recruit the biggest stealth zerg on this server and add on any fg v fg fights, now how would that feel?
You do that already :wanker:

We play for stealth wars, as a solid group member that is probably hard to comprehend, but if you continue to spoil our stealth warfare fun, i promise we will spoil your full group fun :)
Where exactly do your "stealth wars" take place or do you just mean when you group up and add on anything you see? Yeah, thought so.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Chill down blue, it's just a game! Lets kill a dragon or two to take out the stress :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Chill down blue, it's just a game! Lets kill a dragon or two to take out the stress :)

hehe you're right m8y - 1.89 i think i'll have to start some serious gjalpi slapping again as no doubt there will be lots of ppl wanting some of that luvvvvvvverly loot :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Oshen, Jiradon, Tonfa are a few among those we leave alone, but as a stealth guild we will not bow down before full groups in hope that you might spare our lifes, if anything we will recruit the biggest stealth zerg on this server and add on any fg v fg fights, now how would that feel?

cool, so if we run a vamp in group and pop ur group then what........ reminds me of the film Leon:
Gary Oldman: "Get everybody!!"
Random noob bad guy cop: "Everybody???"
Gary Oldman: "Every-fucking-body!!!!!!!"

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Whatevah, not like you have ever ever done anything else, youve always added, and will always be on peoples kos lists. Its business as usual. <shrug>

Stealther adds dont bother us, its an inevitable part of the play when irvr is around and with the decline of agramon. You pays your money you takes your chance. Just a lot of people will find the very idea of you now wanting to honour solo fights laughable - I do, for the moment, but if you see me on my eldie and are gonna leave me alone on my solo fights, just emote and i'll do likewise. At least your more honest than imco and people know/knew where they stood.

Oh, bring as big a stealth zerg as you can muster. Really couldnt careless.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Bluesky... i expect some serious Dragon spanking when the good dragon patch hits us... i am registering on thane for all :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Whatevah, not like you have ever ever done anything else, youve always added, and will always be on peoples kos lists. Its business as usual. <shrug>

Stealther adds dont bother us, its an inevitable part of the play when irvr is around and with the decline of agramon. You pays your money you takes your chance. Just a lot of people will find the very idea of you now wanting to honour solo fights laughable - I do, for the moment, but if you see me on my eldie and are gonna leave me alone on my solo fights, just emote and i'll do likewise. At least your more honest than imco and people know/knew where they stood.

Oh, bring as big a stealth zerg as you can muster. Really couldnt careless.

Do you know what just for the laugh it would be funny to see all those stealthers that you hold so high up in your estimations in one large BG with the sole purpose of kicking some FG ass all night, think that could be one event worth organising :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Do you know what just for the laugh it would be funny to see all those stealthers that you hold so high up in your estimations in one large BG with the sole purpose of kicking some FG ass all night, think that could be one event worth organising :)

Ha ha, not a bad idea.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
cool, so if we run a vamp in group and pop ur group then what........ reminds me of the film Leon:
Gary Oldman: "Get everybody!!"
Random noob bad guy cop: "Everybody???"
Gary Oldman: "Every-fucking-body!!!!!!!"

Leon great film :) and ouch !

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fh mods critising someone for "zergging" and "adding"....

good to have a leetist representing imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom