Just curious Simosh

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Castus, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

Ok i noted the critshot on me out of stealth , the ip3 used , the winged helm used and then Ushenu (sp) having to save you still from my little hunter at 9am(uk time).Anything else you waste in your panic to survive? lol

2. Minstrel

Minstrel Can't get enough of FH

Someone died in a rvr zone? hah :m00:

3. Gear

Gear Can't get enough of FH

At least he's not running away like most scouts do

4. Septina

Septina Part of the furniture

Ushenu does tho. ^^ Was killing Infector last night, i was on 40% hp or so when he died and Ushenu decided to add, didnt get me below 30% hp before he died, after that every time i found him he just insta zephyred and ran away after the cd stun faded. ^^

5. censi

censi Can't get enough of FH

you
    have
    got
    to
    be
    taking
    the
    piss

6. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

Was stealthed and he pop'd me, grappled me so his caster friend could kill me.. Skillz majtz

7. Gear

Gear Can't get enough of FH

Oh well, at least he was ok vs me (some minor adding but that's expected)

8. Carss

Carss Guest

wildkat and simosh are the 1% of scouts that arnt complete ***** atm

the other 99% though :puke:

9. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

What about Aim and Tipp? :O

10. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

• Like Like x 1
  11. RaZieL SoulReaver

RaZieL SoulReaver Fledgling Freddie

think i saw the arrows but i wasnt grouped with him just so ya know :england:

12. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

lol /repped i know what you mean Raven me old mucka but come on even i`ve never been that bad in the mornings!:) Christ in the 'bad old days' you`d never of even got Thornea and Denarius out of their pits at 9am:).Also i wasn`t complaining about what happened i see it as a show of respect to my amazing skills that he needed all his toys and a mate :p

13. Septina

Never said you were. :p Just made me laugh that Mr.Add scout didnt dare fighting me unless he added and even when he adds he dies horribly. :)

14. MegaMaejter

MegaMaejter Banned

gonna be fun reading the qq in here over scouts in 1.88 :d, even more funny is that the arhcery nerf will take like 6months to reach EU xD

15. Tip

Tip One of Freddy's beloved

What have we done now, we sat and watched a few good duels today :)

16. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

well anyway its nice to see that you are reforming :)

in other news, if northampton keep the form that they had from the 2nd half of last season we will be up there with you :)

17. Nuxtobatns

Nuxtobatns Can't get enough of FH

bit hard to believe tbh.

18. Xrystofer

Xrystofer Resident Freddy

they are slowly turning to honorable soloers :england:

19. Septina

[​IMG]

20. Xrystofer

rep me ?:<

21. Septina

Xrystofer has disabled reputation................... :twak:

22. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

But you were arseholes last night :D

23. Xrystofer

hmm and i was wondering why i dont have even one green thing :(

answer on msn btw; (

edit:fixed now, wow one green ! :p

24. Septina

Im not at home atm, at work, will log onto msn tho. :p

25. Tip

thats because the fg's running were trying to ruin our fun at every oppertunity, so we decided to camp near mid keep and wipe everything coming out as payback :)

26. Tip

Following in brites footsteps then :)

27. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

Well managed to get most of you (without running/stealthing) when all of you 5/6 ? jumped Frozensolid, tut tut! :D

28. Cromcruaich

Cromcruaich Can't get enough of FH

And you'll have to sit and watch a whole lot more before you are off most of the servers kos list.

29. Cromcruaich

Cromcruaich Can't get enough of FH

Mmm, and why pray tell do you think that is? Perhaps because all those people who run in fgs also have characters who they solo on? There are plenty of stealthers who get left alone by fgs, Eul, Censi etc, will take a bit of time for you to get the same respect.

30. Tip

We recruited a few and started adding on fg v fg clashes, you must admitt we did cause you a few problems when you clashed with the mids? I took out the elf in 1 pa, when we had finished we had killed 4, 3 hibs and 1 mid :)
    not too shabby for stealthers tbh, everything has a knock on effect.
    Oshen, Jiradon, Tonfa are a few among those we leave alone, but as a stealth guild we will not bow down before full groups in hope that you might spare our lifes, if anything we will recruit the biggest stealth zerg on this server and add on any fg v fg fights, now how would that feel?
    We play for stealth wars, as a solid group member that is probably hard to comprehend, but if you continue to spoil our stealth warfare fun, i promise we will spoil your full group fun :)