Just curious Simosh

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ok i noted the critshot on me out of stealth , the ip3 used , the winged helm used and then Ushenu (sp) having to save you still from my little hunter at 9am(uk time).Anything else you waste in your panic to survive? lol

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
At least he's not running away like most scouts do

Septina

Part of the furniture
At least he's not running away like most scouts do

Ushenu does tho. ^^ Was killing Infector last night, i was on 40% hp or so when he died and Ushenu decided to add, didnt get me below 30% hp before he died, after that every time i found him he just insta zephyred and ran away after the cd stun faded. ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Was stealthed and he pop'd me, grappled me so his caster friend could kill me.. Skillz majtz

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well, at least he was ok vs me (some minor adding but that's expected)

C

Carss

wildkat and simosh are the 1% of scouts that arnt complete ***** atm

the other 99% though :puke:

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
Ushenu does tho. ^^ Was killing Infector last night, i was on 40% hp or so when he died and Ushenu decided to add, didnt get me below 30% hp before he died, after that every time i found him he just insta zephyred and ran away after the cd stun faded. ^^

think i saw the arrows but i wasnt grouped with him just so ya know :england:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

lol /repped i know what you mean Raven me old mucka but come on even i`ve never been that bad in the mornings!:) Christ in the 'bad old days' you`d never of even got Thornea and Denarius out of their pits at 9am:).Also i wasn`t complaining about what happened i see it as a show of respect to my amazing skills that he needed all his toys and a mate :p

MegaMaejter

Banned
gonna be fun reading the qq in here over scouts in 1.88 :d, even more funny is that the arhcery nerf will take like 6months to reach EU xD

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lol /repped i know what you mean Raven me old mucka but come on even i`ve never been that bad in the mornings!:) Christ in the 'bad old days' you`d never of even got Thornea and Denarius out of their pits at 9am:).Also i wasn`t complaining about what happened i see it as a show of respect to my amazing skills that he needed all his toys and a mate :p

well anyway its nice to see that you are reforming :)

in other news, if northampton keep the form that they had from the 2nd half of last season we will be up there with you :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
they are slowly turning to honorable soloers :england:

lol.gif

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
But you were arseholes last night :D

thats because the fg's running were trying to ruin our fun at every oppertunity, so we decided to camp near mid keep and wipe everything coming out as payback :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
thats because the fg's running were trying to ruin our fun at every oppertunity, so we decided to camp near mid keep and wipe everything coming out as payback :)

Well managed to get most of you (without running/stealthing) when all of you 5/6 ? jumped Frozensolid, tut tut! :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Mmm, and why pray tell do you think that is? Perhaps because all those people who run in fgs also have characters who they solo on? There are plenty of stealthers who get left alone by fgs, Eul, Censi etc, will take a bit of time for you to get the same respect.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Mmm, and why pray tell do you think that is? Perhaps because all those people who run in fgs also have characters who they solo on? There are plenty of stealthers who get left alone by fgs, Eul, Censi etc, will take a bit of time for you to get the same respect.

We recruited a few and started adding on fg v fg clashes, you must admitt we did cause you a few problems when you clashed with the mids? I took out the elf in 1 pa, when we had finished we had killed 4, 3 hibs and 1 mid :)
not too shabby for stealthers tbh, everything has a knock on effect.
Oshen, Jiradon, Tonfa are a few among those we leave alone, but as a stealth guild we will not bow down before full groups in hope that you might spare our lifes, if anything we will recruit the biggest stealth zerg on this server and add on any fg v fg fights, now how would that feel?
We play for stealth wars, as a solid group member that is probably hard to comprehend, but if you continue to spoil our stealth warfare fun, i promise we will spoil your full group fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom